rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

nice one steely.

Just as a curveball, I have 2.1m coins, upgrades are optional! 

What on earth is your team looking like now @Ballzzie?

In terms of upgrades Hannay! Depends who you want to replace, which players you would be most happy to see the back of!

2M goes a long bloody way, you could upgrade most areas of the team.

Varane slots in very nicely then at LCB then moving Van Dijk to RCB! Hard to drop Rio like...

Worth a try though, the guy looks like an absolute beast.

So you spent that Dinho money on Gullet? I havent seen anyone with that Bammy for a long long time. Maybe many people just didn't do him.

I would have been most tempted to bring in someone like Eusabio, Cruyff or Ronaldo maybe even Daglish uptop! Then replace Gullit with like a Zidane or Matthaus. Phwoar, so many options.

That kind of money would be fucking wasted on me, Id burn through a fortune in tax just dicking about. And then burning the whole thing to the ground after 2 losses on the spin. :lol:

Pogba is a bit of a weak link in that midfield, he's just not very good on 20, Kante would be a big upgrade to the way the team plays, and would allow Gullit to be the one getting forward from midfield.

6 minutes ago, Steely said:

That kind of money would be fucking wasted on me, Id burn through a fortune in tax just dicking about. And then burning the whole thing to the ground after 2 losses on the spin. :lol:

Build me a team, I've got 5.8mil and this as a base to work with, i'd like to use Vidal but dont mind switching him if you can build something nasty.

base.PNG

1 minute ago, gooner4life said:

Pogba is a bit of a weak link in that midfield, he's just not very good on 20, Kante would be a big upgrade to the way the team plays, and would allow Gullit to be the one getting forward from midfield.

Pogba's been a superb CM for me, tall, fast and with Hunter has a good right foot.

I've got Kante and he just doesnt seem to do much for me. He can't hold the ball, pass, shoot or seem to mark properly.

11 minutes ago, Steely said:

Varane slots in very nicely then at LCB then moving Van Dijk to RCB! Hard to drop Rio like...

Worth a try though, the guy looks like an absolute beast.

So you spent that Dinho money on Gullet? I havent seen anyone with that Bammy for a long long time. Maybe many people just didn't do him.

I would have been most tempted to bring in someone like Eusabio, Cruyff or Ronaldo maybe even Daglish uptop! Then replace Gullit with like a Zidane or Matthaus. Phwoar, so many options.

Yeah Dinho got banked. I was looking at Eusabio, he was great for me in F19, but that was as a CAM and I'm really getting on well with 442. Packed 90 Dalglish a while ago and he was very good, I didnt see the point of holding him when I have Aubamy, then I got Buts in a Base Pack, so he goes up top as his prime was my fav player from F19 and still scores some absolute bangers as a Baby. Gulliet was something for me to stick my coins so I didnt waste them on the Ultimate packs that were calling me. And I've never used him before. Hes very good, but I dont have the skillz to utilise him to his full potential and I got him sooo cheap (4,450,000. Currently lowest bin is 4,680,000 and was nearly 4.8 last night) so will sell when I can make a couple of hundred thou and prob get 94 Zidane or Matty.

28 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Build me a team, I've got 5.8mil and this as a base to work with, i'd like to use Vidal but dont mind switching him if you can build something nasty.

base.PNG

Its hard you probably had a team similar to this anyway!  It feels like you can't keep Mbappe and not get Neymar! You can't keep Vidal and not go Messi... You can't keep Varane and not have a La Liga player alongside him. (or Icon...)

Screenshot_20200122_100422.thumb.jpg.4d4df9e5346f9f205614eb7ee1548059.jpg

Switched to 4231or 442 ingame. 

Butra could be swapped out for another icon of preference. I really like him but you probably won't get on with him because of his lack of skill moves!

• Upvote 1

Yours certainly looks more impressive than mine.

You could use standard Messi on RW if you went for standard Neymar. 

No CAM though! Not sure if you use one.

Could move Viera to the middle and then have Bobby as LCM. 

See David Meylers team? He's got like 25 mil in bank and best team going. 

I recon he buys packs... :lol:

No wonder he got 28 wins, that's a back out on arrival team. :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Steely said:

Yours certainly looks more impressive than mine.

You could use standard Messi on RW if you went for standard Neymar. 

No CAM though! Not sure if you use one.

Could move Viera to the middle and then have Bobby as LCM. 

I play 41212 in game and use Dembele at CAM, 5* weak foot and with a deadeye his shooting is decent off either foot. 94 finishing, 93 shot power, 83 long shots, I could probably do with a better CAM but it's getting someone on the right wing who gives me chem and can shoot off either foot, Messi is too one footed.

13 minutes ago, Baring said:

See David Meylers team? He's got like 25 mil in bank and best team going. 

Who is David Meyler?

Both yours and Ballzzies teams put mine to shame anyways! My Boys! (plus best reserves.)

Screenshot_20200122_104319.thumb.jpg.95585698aabbe3ecaa6e26e06b0ce3b3.jpgScreenshot_20200122_104338.thumb.jpg.3560d7310634fa952506ef5191ffed2e.jpgScreenshot_20200122_104355.thumb.jpg.24bc4bcc55258c8ab7baf63179cca8ae.jpg

Just need a CB in Futswaps then I'll have 4 positions locked off, so I can choose any players for RW/LW/CM/LB and not have to worry about chem. 

Still want Neymar though. 

Your team is amazing to be honest, i'd love Cruyff but 2.5mil is too much to drop on a baby icon for me. Rijkaard and Bergkamp as well chilling on the bench? wtf man.

5 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Who is David Meyler?

He used to be a premier league and international footballer.

• Upvote 1

Guys, don't buy big purchases now, look how much prices have gone up since TOTY. They'll go down again soon, they always do.

Cruyff is my boy! He carries me though the vast majority of my games. :lol: I'd be lost without him.

I got carried away during the last promo, sacrificed a lot for Upgrade SBCs which led to baby icons, which led to Rijkaard / Bergkamp and Keane, the first 2 dont quite fit into my starting 11, unless I play a 4231 but then I lose my nippy wingers. And have Butra and Villa playing wide.

I do like Bergkamp, bizarre how they managed to capture his effortlessly coolness. Defo got something to do with his 97 composure. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Guys, don't buy big purchases now, look how much prices have gone up since TOTY. They'll go down again soon, they always do.

Very true.

10 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Aye! High rated fodders seemed to be up aswell, probably Sane. I sold any I had last night, so might be worth selling them... Advise people check futbin though first, I could be talking pish.

Bloody Neymar was down to 530k at one point he is upto 770k right now. Not helping that he is OOP. 

16 minutes ago, Timmo said:

BOGOF Chinese New Year packs will be the culprit.

17 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

@Ballzzie what formation are you going to play in game?

That one looks alrite.

Could switch to 4231, 41212, or 442 though depending if they use the wings or cut through the middle more.

I had absolutely no idea about the Headliner rules...

I knew they stayed ahead of any informs they get awarded but I wasnt aware of...

If that players team has a domestic winning streak of 4 games starting from Jan 17th, that player gets a permanent +1 boost and a nice little glow on there dynamic images.

I take it this is news to nobody else. :lol: 

Bloody need Wolves to go on a winning streak now! Just gotta beat Liverpool, United and then Leicester...

But you would imagine big clubs will hit that 4 games sooner or later. Salah will have his by the 1st Feb at Liverpools current rates.

Your looking at a 1 month wait every time the team loses or Draws mind. :unsure:

They can only have the 4 game streak bonus added once though. So if a team wins eight it won't count!

23 minutes ago, Steely said:

I had absolutely no idea about the Headliner rules...

I knew they stayed ahead of any informs they get awarded but I wasnt aware of...

If that players team has a domestic winning streak of 4 games starting from Jan 17th, that player gets a permanent +1 boost and a nice little glow on there dynamic images.

I take it this is news to nobody else. :lol: 

Bloody need Wolves to go on a winning streak now! Just gotta beat Liverpool, United and then Leicester...

But you would imagine big clubs will hit that 4 games sooner or later. Salah will have his by the 1st Feb at Liverpools current rates.

Your looking at a 1 month wait every time the team loses or Draws mind. :unsure:

Thats why I'd hold any Headliner players you pack. They could all really increase in value.