9 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

All the youtubers are claiming Futmas Renato Sanchez to be an amazing card, and he's only 40k, AND I have Neymar so that Ligue 1 link is useful...

But I also have Flashback Paulinho untradeable and Futmas Vidal is coming and baby Gullit is under 1m and TOTY is coming...

Cheers lads think I've just talked myself out of doing him.

Every year I get caught in the same trap. Soo many cool cards, but I never use them, so now I'm trying to only do if I can really really use or if they are cheap and highly rated enough to be SBC Fodder like Cavani and De Gea.

46 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

All the youtubers are claiming Futmas Renato Sanchez to be an amazing card, and he's only 40k, AND I have Neymar so that Ligue 1 link is useful...

But I also have Flashback Paulinho untradeable and Futmas Vidal is coming and baby Gullit is under 1m and TOTY is coming...

Cheers lads think I've just talked myself out of doing him.

Paulinho is my favourite card so far this year.

Aside from doing everything else you want from him, he's been scoring 2-3 goals in 10 from CDM for me which is frankly a ridiculous return from that position. And all on 8 chem, too.

Yep seems to be great value. Just completed him, my La Liga team is looking tasty with him as CM and Modric as CAM.

Been quite a good promo despite the rocky start, the only player I wanted but didn't complete was Sanchez as I'm on holiday and forgot to do it. I've ended up with a handful of pretty unique and hopefully fun cards, and all in I'm only down about 100,000 coins plus all my fodder. This includes a couple of upgrades to my teams while the markets were low during certain SBCs.

Hopefully I'll have time to complete Roussillon when I'm home, and apparently Gabriel Jesus is coming as an objective player tomorrow so looking forward to that too.

Brutal rewards man, guttered for you! After such a good weak aswell. Wankers. 

The base icon SBC certainly didn't rldrive prices up anywhere near what they were before. Probably worth investing in 84 and 83s at this point, we will probably get totw upgrade packs or something soon.

Hyped for some new icons, apparently, only 6 tokens for this season, so fuck knows how that will work.

Narrator: It wasn't worth it.

Screenshot_20191226-122603-01.thumb.jpeg.a5ffa2b15f4f3d6b1f4383b2723f9dd0.jpeg

200k outlay for the packs.

Discard striker: 10k

Discard RW: 10k

84 Bundes GK: 12k

Kolarov: 20k

Lukaku: 28k

Total loss: 120k.

No useable player.

No player worth more than one pack.

Only two players worth at least 50% of one pack.

Conclusion: Don't do Totw SBC packs.

Tempted by so many, but I'm going to try and resist aiming for the big value ones. Getting 19 for Butra nearly broke me. :lol:

Koeman, Zambrotta, Socrates, Seedorf, Figo. 

Hmmm decisions! I don't really need holding midfielders or Strikers anymore.

Ill just start doing the swaps... See how many I have and how my team looks in a few weeks.

Glad I've got an excuse to crack on with something else in place of the WL mind. :ph34r:

Has anybody done Milner or Mascherano? I did Milner so that I'd have a good first owned English player for the icon objective, being Liverpool and a really good looking card as well is just gravy. I'll probably get Monster Masch as well, looks like a good card, links with Paulinho, and if it comes down to it, at the end of the day he's an 87 rated card that I can punt into an SBC.

Defo doing Masch, don't really need him but 87 rated anyway, plus Paulinho links are few and far between!

And I need my Paulinho, the guy is undroppable. Just gives me a bit options for which Icon I can bring in. Because I've land locked Paulinho infront Cruyff and Butra at the moment. :lol: