rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

I finally got around to unlocking Keane, that's how my team looks in game now. Everyone is on 10 in my starting formation, except Paulinho on 8.

I've only played 2 games with it, but I'm impressed with Keane, he's a monster at CDM. The more I play with Paulinho the less I'm convinced by him, but he's pretty solid and I'm stuck with him, so I'm happy enough with him right now.

Moving forward, I'll probably just stick with this until Icon Swaps 2 gets revealed and I have an idea of who I'll be getting from that.

Screenshot_20191203-225820_Companion.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Baring said:

Do you not get punished for quitting? I haven’t yet. 

I wouldn't  mind on some laggy laggy games. 

Quitting during WL should lose you the game no?

Or is the bug that everyone's abusing still going?

26 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Quitting during WL should lose you the game no?

Or is the bug that everyone's abusing still going?

I don’t make WL just rivals and divisions. 

Got a few wins last night getting better. 

Recommend saving any reward packs for tomorrow evening - expecting Team of the Group Stage for both European leagues.

Your chances of packing someone exciting will go from 0.000001% to 0.000002%!!!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Timmo said:

Recommend saving any reward packs for tomorrow evening - expecting Team of the Group Stage for both European leagues.

Your chances of packing someone exciting will go from 0.000001% to 0.000002%!!!!

I opened mine because my player picks were awful again, packed Kante and James Rodriguez.

• Upvote 1

Packed Mitrovic In form Untradable. And then nothing above 82 for the rest. :lol:

That's from...

4 premium Jumbo packs

4 Mega packs

1 Rare player pack. 

My players picks were Fisher and Arnoutovic. Fuck sake. <_<

3 hours ago, Timmo said:

That's a one hundred percent increase! I'm in!

I'm way way way too impatient for that kind of thing..

And now I have suffered... :hmm:

I am two red players away from picking an 86+ now though, ooo.OOOO. Next week. Next week.

16 minutes ago, Baring said:

Gooner packing Kante now makes me want to open now! 

Gooner packs icons from bronze contract packs, so I wouldn't pay any attention.

1 minute ago, Timmo said:

Gooner packs icons from bronze contract packs, so I wouldn't pay any attention.

BULLSHIT.

I haven't packed anything decent since Messi and Vieri (yes I know that's like saying 'bah I haven't won the lottery for 2 months', but I've had to trade and trade and trade some more this time and it's tedious man, it's so tedious.

Bloody Messi and an Icon. :hmm:

My best pulls this version has been Frankie De Jong OTW and Ben Yeddar 85 Red pick. (I really dont like him though, when everybody else appears to love him.)

I remember when I got Prime Henry on Fifa 19 from a fairly innocuous pack, like a premium jumbo gold pack or something, what a great day.

Whats everyone elses top pull?

2 minutes ago, Steely said:

My best pulls this version has been Frankie De Jong OTW and Ben Yeddar 85 Red pick. (I really dont like him though, when everybody else appears to love him.)

I remember when I got Prime Henry on Fifa 19 from a fairly innocuous pack, like a premium jumbo gold pack or something, what a great day.

My best ever pull must be TOTS Mbappe on Fifa 19.

I've had decent untradeables at the end of FIFA if you count those when they're were Prem TOTS SBCs etc. TOTS Salah was the best but he had 2* weak foot back then.

Tradeable I've been playing Ultimate Team since FIFA 09 and have never had anything over 100k.

1 hour ago, Steely said:

Quite a relative question.

I was discussing this with a fellow FIFA pack addict pal of mine and I've come to the conclusion that I we are now numb to player pulls that other regular people would be overjoyed with.

This weekend for example we opened a shit ton of packs but I didn't feel I had anything major. But when you stop, take a step back and look at the club, I see 3 Agureo's (2 Gold 1 UCL), 1 Salah, a UCL KDB, a dozen 86 IF's, and a load of Gold 87s to 85's, but neither of us felt that we had really got anything good because it wasnt an Icon or any of those Best of IFs.

But a regular Fifa player, pulls even one of those, I'd say they would be very happy with that.

Bad eh?

17 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

I was discussing this with a fellow FIFA pack addict pal of mine and I've come to the conclusion that I we are now numb to player pulls that other regular people would be overjoyed with.

This weekend for example we opened a shit ton of packs but I didn't feel I had anything major. But when you stop, take a step back and look at the club, I see 3 Agureo's (2 Gold 1 UCL), 1 Salah, a UCL KDB, a dozen 86 IF's, and a load of Gold 87s to 85's, but neither of us felt that we had really got anything good because it wasnt an Icon or any of those Best of IFs.

But a regular Fifa player, pulls even one of those, I'd say they would be very happy with that.

Bad eh?

You need to stop playing the game, it's 100% bad for you if that's how you felt with those pack pulls.

27 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Bad eh?

To be fair, they aren't major, KDB and Salah I would be very happy with, but they arnt lose your mind cream of the crop. If you packed them early doors though, the better.

There is only a handful of standard golds who fall into that Catagory for me and thats Ronny, Messi, Mbappe, Neymar, VVD.

Then the rest is on the peripheral, like Son, Podga, KDB, Mane, Salah, Kante, Hazard. I would be over the absolutely over the moon with, I'd personally class them as bloody good pulls, just not the sensational pulls like the 5 listed above.

All my best pulls are untradeables too.

On this version Neymar is easily my greatest pull ever. Best tradeable I've got is Mahrez, whom I built my early teams around.

Previously my best ever pull is an IF Ramos back in Fifa 16 on PC. He went for 300k at the time.

I like untradables, especially likes of Neymar would be great, my first instinct would be to sell and build a team if I packed them. To be forced to stick with him is the only way I would end up with such a flash player!

Like my Butra, he is bloody brilliant but I would still sell him if I had the option, just so I can spend all week, playing with my money. :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Steely said:

I like untradables, especially likes of Neymar would be great, my first instinct would be to sell and build a team if I packed them. To be forced to stick with him is the only way I would end up with such a flash player!

Like my Butra, he is bloody brilliant but I would still sell him if I had the option, just so I can spend all week, playing with my money. :lol:

Yeah, I would have sold Keane for 1m coins 100%, but as it stands I love having him and he's a beast every match. Nesta is great as well. Can't say his agility has been a problem.

2 hours ago, Steely said:

Untradeables are indeed great, especially the decent ones. Thats why I like the 2 player packs, you get decent returns normally and they are untradeable to you often use them, at least for subs if they are decent, or for sbcs.

Heres my current setup, after 4 Base icon packs too...

Screenshot_20191205_144744.jpg

Screenshot_20191205_144757.jpg

Screenshot_20191205_144811.jpg

Only tradeables are lowish ones, Firmino, Joao, Wij, Ndid and Fabs.

Will have Jay-Jay later too once I've done my last 3 Squad battle matches. Man what a slog that was.

Sorry for the massive pics, new phone...

• Upvote 1

My Un-tradable bods are:

Pique - Scream

Paulinho - Flash Back

Butragueno - Icon Pick

David Villa - Flashback

Ter Stegan - Standard

Bench:

Vardy POTM

Pukki POTM

Cordona (sp?) Europa Card

I cant imagine how much Paulinho would be worth if he was on the market he is amazing, he appear to have a place in most the pro squad aswell.

Outside of that I have about 1.2-1.5M to build a team around that, Paulinho being a fairly restrictive factor.

I am very much thinking of punting all my guff into the 82+ challenge or even better just going to town on the Ligue 1 premium packs and praying for Neymar or Mbappe.