44 minutes ago, Chooch said:

The patented @Pants McSkill mass buying method was working extremely well for me last night for some reason.  My transfer list was selling quicker than I could replenish it!  EA even kicked me off for doing too many purchases :lol: 

Yea it was nice. I made 70k yesterday. Bit slower today but I will get my Aguero next week! 

1 hour ago, bumclasshero said:

How have you been getting on current difficulty setting? EA will up the difficulty on SB without telling you if you are continually winning. Make sure you check before you go into the next game, the sneaky bastards.

I set it world class, I've been easily beating teams on that with their chem rating being low. Might have been my formation. I've been using 4-4-2 but might need to change it up a bit.

A lack of packs this week, plus Weekend League being on means some consumables are selling for more than usual.

Black Friday this week will bring a huge influx of packs, and therefore a huge influx of consumables, which will bring the prices down.

So, if you've got some stuff lying around your club, maybe check if it's worth anything. It was a pleasant surprise to find my 4 dead-eyes were worth 950 apiece.

Lot of players are extinct due to the icon SBC and other high value requirement SBCs. He will sell for max BIN immediately. No-one really knows if EA will adjust the price ranges. I suspect not, as squad battle rewards are out on Monday and they will probably make a couple of promo packs available to increase card supply. They have made a deliberate decision to push up the price of 83-88 rated non-meta cards and will be happy if they stay near the top of the price ranges.

7 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Lot of players are extinct due to the icon SBC and other high value requirement SBCs. He will sell for max BIN immediately. No-one really knows if EA will adjust the price ranges. I suspect not, as squad battle rewards are out on Monday and they will probably make a couple of promo packs available to increase card supply. They have made a deliberate decision to push up the price of 83-88 rated non-meta cards and will be happy if they stay near the top of the price ranges.

You're right, he went straight away, max bin. That's boosted my coin balance a bit!

I sold Chiellini and Lewandowski for near the top of their price range. That got me Dybala and either half of Reus or Alex Sandro, depending on which team I upgrade.

Having mentioned the expensive SBCs, I have to say none of them appeal. The base icon requirements in particular are ridiculous for a dice roll.

You are dead right, sell your players who are high rated at the moment, if they are anywhere near there top value at the minute they are worth selling! The prices have gone crazy for high rated player. Sell. Sell. Fucking SELL! 

45 minutes ago, Swallow said:

This is mad, I hadn’t noticed. I’m gonna double my money from the players (87-88 prem) I bought this week. Ching! 

Just now, Steely said:

You are dead right, sell your players who are high rated at the moment, if they are anywhere near there top value at the minute they are worth selling! The prices have gone crazy for high rated player. Sell. Sell. Fucking SELL! 

I listed Silva min starting price by accident argh. Thankfully there aren’t many of him, he may go full price near end of auction.