rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

If you like, post your team in here with the amount of coins you have to spend on new players and we can give you advice on a better team.

Also, there's no stupid questions in here. We all had to learn this stuff once.

• Upvote 1

Well that was fun. Only my second game of rivals I scored early doors, he paused as it went in and quit straight away. Puts it down as 0-0. 

Randoms are so shitty to play against and they have been for 10 years. Can’t believe stuff like this isn’t fixed. 

• Empathy 1

33 minutes ago, Baring said:

Well that was fun. Only my second game of rivals I scored early doors, he paused as it went in and quit straight away. Puts it down as 0-0. 

Randoms are so shitty to play against and they have been for 10 years. Can’t believe stuff like this isn’t fixed. 

I had someone quit out last night when I was 3-0 up, using a seven first owned Bundes players (Icon swap objective) in an all Bundesliga XI (Mbabu objective), having assisted a goal with Mbabu himself (assists using Defenders Mbabu objective AND Swiss player assists Mbabu objective).

I didn't get the win or any of the objectives.

Gutted doesn't cover it.

4 minutes ago, sbrandon111 said:

That sucks, I never quit a game. If I'm getting battered I just use it as a learning game.

Got lucky with a pack this morning I think, Goetze and a Barcelona right back.

Semedo? He's mint, one of the best RBs in the game.

42 minutes ago, sbrandon111 said:

That sucks, I never quit a game. If I'm getting battered I just use it as a learning game.

Yea me neither I got pummelled 4-0 just kept trying new things to break his back 7 down right to the final whistle. 

Just had a proper cunt in Rivals.

His team is 11 different serie A players, including a Red Pick Barelli. 

So, clearly could be playing WL, but instead is obviously going for the 'Score with different Serie A players' Politano objective.

Ok, my obviously going for the Bundesliga objective team (Two rbs in the squad, Kalou at Lw, squad name OBJEVCTIVES) should be allowed to get the win and I'll allow him to score 14 goals with 14 different players right?

Nope.

Drop back, 1 depth. And he's obviously dropped divisions too, he's drag backing everywhere, croqutta's, roulettes... I can't get close.

2-0 down after 20 minutes, I bring on Xhaka for the swiss assists and Lasagne & some silver Lecce player for my last two Politano objectives.

I let him score a goal to show him that he can have the win.

He shushes then dabs and watches every replay.

Having scored with his front three, he makes subs... and brings on Vardy.

Counter attacks to him the rest of the game.

just... why? 

• Empathy 1

I haven’t even scratched the surface but I can tell I’m gonna get frustrated with shit like above. 

I scored a last minute winner last night though it felt so good. That’s what we chase? :lol: 

We need to arrange that party night pants. I’m on tomorrow from 9 if anyone fancies it? Just party up chat and play each other try new things. Don’t worry if you get smashed just try learn from it, no shushes, dabs or replay watching haha. 

33 minutes ago, Baring said:

Don’t worry if you get smashed just try learn from it, no shushes, dabs or replay watching haha. 

GAME'S CHANGED OLD MAN. Bring that weak-ass Fifa 14 chipped through ball bollocks, see how far you get.

...I'm at a wedding tonight. But I'm around tomorrow evening?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

GAME'S CHANGED OLD MAN. Bring that weak-ass Fifa 14 chipped through ball bollocks, see how far you get.

...I'm at a wedding tonight. But I'm around tomorrow evening?

Oh it’s on! Yep tomorrow evening I’ll be on after F1 finishes just send me party invite. 

59 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

FINALLY.

15739090412818150676630894687623.thumb.jpg.e4a20aa46f916a263e60fc59eab58804.jpg

Enjoy! Florenzi with a shadow is actually a beast if you're wondering how to get him in.

• Upvote 1

We can help you with that!

First off, what I would do is play as many Squad Battles as you can this weekend. 

Squad Battles works on a weekly schedule that runs from Monday through to Sunday.

You'll get about 500 coins each game, plus each game gives you points. The more points you get each week, the higher you rank. The higher the rank, the better rewards you'll get on a Monday.

You get more points for winning than losing, but you'll get even more points for winning at a higher difficulty. Risk v Reward scenario.

8,477 points last week would have gotten you Gold 3 rewards - That's 10,000 coins, a Jumbo Premium Gold Pack and a prime Mixed Players Pack.

You can pick up 3,000 points SUPER easy in just two games. Play the Team of the Week squad and the Featured Squad - they will offer you about 1500 points each even for winning on Beginner difficulty.

So in about 3-4 hours, you should be able to knock out enough games to get to Gold 3 rank.

Win more, and you'll get a higher rank and even better rewards!

PLUS... Check teh objectives tab. There's some in there that are Squad Battle based, and they'll give you Season Progress points... Reach certain levels in your season Progress and you get rewards... like more packs.

Do all that, come back on Monday, show us how much you have and what players you packed and we'll build you a new team!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, sbrandon111 said:

Semedo?  He is amazing and woirth a fair chunk of coin if you sell him, will do you good to invest in your team!

2 hours ago, Baring said:

I haven’t even scratched the surface but I can tell I’m gonna get frustrated with shit like above. 

I scored a last minute winner last night though it felt so good. That’s what we chase? :lol: 

We are all addicts.

1 hour ago, Timmo said:

Enjoy! Florenzi with a shadow is actually a beast if you're wondering how to get him in.

Florenzi is great, no idea why he's only a 81, there is nothing he is shit at.  It's like Sissoko.  Why is he 81 and Fernandinho 87?!  Some of their overall numbers are bizarre.

6 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

We can help you with that!

First off, what I would do is play as many Squad Battles as you can this weekend. 

Squad Battles works on a weekly schedule that runs from Monday through to Sunday.

You'll get about 500 coins each game, plus each game gives you points. The more points you get each week, the higher you rank. The higher the rank, the better rewards you'll get on a Monday.

You get more points for winning than losing, but you'll get even more points for winning at a higher difficulty. Risk v Reward scenario.

8,477 points last week would have gotten you Gold 3 rewards - That's 10,000 coins, a Jumbo Premium Gold Pack and a prime Mixed Players Pack.

You can pick up 3,000 points SUPER easy in just two games. Play the Team of the Week squad and the Featured Squad - they will offer you about 1500 points each even for winning on Beginner difficulty.

So in about 3-4 hours, you should be able to knock out enough games to get to Gold 3 rank.

Win more, and you'll get a higher rank and even better rewards!

PLUS... Check teh objectives tab. There's some in there that are Squad Battle based, and they'll give you Season Progress points... Reach certain levels in your season Progress and you get rewards... like more packs.

Do all that, come back on Monday, show us how much you have and what players you packed and we'll build you a new team!

Amazing! Thanks. I'll do the squad battles. I'm at silver 1 just now but haven't played the team of the week or featured squad.

• Upvote 1

And for your team.. I'd swap your CBs around, and buy any prem RB for as cheap as possible (sell that LB you have to fund this). This will get Otimendi's Chemistry up.

Then play Sergio Roberto (not Semedo, shame) at LB. He'll still be on 7 Chemistry which is plenty.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

And for your team.. I'd swap your CBs around, and buy any prem RB for as cheap as possible (sell that LB you have to fund this). This will get Otimendi's Chemistry up.

Maitland-Niles is cheap and tidy.  And quick!

37 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Yeah my main squad is a mess... But lads, check the coin balance.

FUT millionaire.

Screenshot_20191116-182523-01.thumb.jpeg.4656009c1019c6811e66f15427b1659a.jpeg

Mate, seriously consider Alli Scream...he's mental.  That Naingollan TOTW has funded him, my team is now cray.  :wub:

Untitled.png.f508624f3ec49c5b50ddacad053ed101.png

• Upvote 2

I've been using 88 Mane as striker this WL and he's incredible. His upgradeable 89 seems way too cheap to me at 1.55m, Liverpool will likely go far again in the Champions League. I wish I could afford it.

On 12/11/2019 at 14:27, Steely said:

My favourite moves are:

Double tap through ball for a slight lift. Doing this to players in and around the box is great, I've scored so many volleys. 

Back to back lifted through ball goals. :omg:

• Upvote 6

That video reminds me that my training movement arrow has bugged out and won't appear no matter what settings I change or files I delete. It's incredibly frustrating.