rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

2 hours ago, Mitchell said:

He'll get you 60% of a CR7!

I have enough coins to get him anyway just not sure If i should go Mbappe, Ronaldo or both?

I watched the 3.5.2 vid and gonna give it a try. Also love you too Gooner, i feel bad you never pack anything.......................

U need ur full back on stay back, lessens ur offensive options but so much better defensively. Then u can can can get away with one cdm on defend, also change the cdm to cover centre.

Anyone here sold coins before? dont really want to, not least because i like my account lol. Need to buy a new car and have bout 3 mill coins, would be a shame but cant help think of what those coins are worth :/

49 minutes ago, mackenie said:

U need ur full back on stay back, lessens ur offensive options but so much better defensively. Then u can can can get away with one cdm on defend, also change the cdm to cover centre.

This, fullbacks need to be on stay back while attacking unless you're losing by two goals, pretty much.

Bought a couple new players last night for the main team. Sold Neuer for more money than Ter Stegen cost, who fits my team better 

Allan because I trust all of you lot, and Costa was the obvious choice at LW.

I've had Cazorla sat in the club for ages and really liked him when I was doing the La Liga swaps challenge.

Screenshot_20191020-100535-01.thumb.jpeg.55d09bbab236321892299e4c9073197a.jpeg

Played four games, caused three first half rage quits and won the fourth 5-0.

I'm starting to think some of my recent struggles might be slightly due to using shit teams to complete the Icon Swaps objectives.

• Upvote 2

Runthefutmarket was in for 29-1 last night and was winning his 29th game when he got dced in the 90th minute. It counted as his Loss the guy was distraught. 

I don’t play the game but that’s a bit poor for the main online game 

Been trying to get a shadow card on the transfer market for hours,2 or 3 every min selling out instantly then theres nothing again for a few min.why is there no cards on the market,there should be hundreds like all the other chemistry cards.

38 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Been trying to get a shadow card on the transfer market for hours,2 or 3 every min selling out instantly then theres nothing again for a few min.why is there no cards on the market,there should be hundreds like all the other chemistry cards.

Yeah, most popular card innit, really hard to get hold of one in the market. I've been selling my players I need them for and just buying the players again with a Shadow already on! 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

There's a technique for buying them, easiest way is on the console but you can do it on your phone.

Max buy now price at 5,000.

Put max bid price price at 200,000 or something similarly massive, then search. (It must always be a figure higher than the max buy now price)

If any pop up, bid as quick as you can. If you fail, go back, reduce max bid price by one notch and re-search.

If you don't do this, the market doesn't refresh properly.

You should be able to snatch one pretty quickly this way. It's easiest on console but I've done it on phone.

• Upvote 2

To piggy back off Timmo's comment, this is my technique on console to 'snipe' cards. It's Timmo's method above with a slight tweak.

1. Set your Max Buy Now (in your case, 5000 coins).

2. Set your Max Price (the 2nd row down) to the max, 15m - you can do this by highlighting it and pressing RT.

3. Hold the d-pad left. This will make the Max bid Price count down from 15m.

4. Then hit Triangle to search, and X to confirm the 'Nothing on the transfer market' message.

If you keep holding left on the dpad, the counter will keep ticking down, and you can refresh pages super quick by rolling your thumb between triangle and X.

Then, when you get a hit to buy it now you press: X, down on the dpad, X, up on the dpad, X.
This you'll get super quick at the more you do it... as you'll see below.

Leon Bailey sells for 1600 coins. Here's a vid of me sniping him to show how quick you can get this going.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, carlospie said:

Runthefutmarket was in for 29-1 last night and was winning his 29th game when he got dced in the 90th minute. It counted as his Loss the guy was distraught. 

I don’t play the game but that’s a bit poor for the main online game 

Pretty sure I read on Twitter people were trying mess up his game by doing the disconnect bug.

Anyone going for Hulk or Navas? Hulk isn't too bad a price considering the Bastion and Milner prices we have had. 

Navas would work nicely in 352 with his 99 stamina!

Just on that point- whoever posted the 352 video link thank you. With those custom tactics as well I'm suddenly scoring 3 or 4 goals a game where I was struggling before. 

I'm well tempted by Hulk. He's about 150k, we get three packs, so we might make 30-50k off them (Gooner will make profit).

I got a theory too. So we've had League based first owner objectives, we've got another round of Icon Swaps coming... I bet we'll get nation based first owner objectives for it.

Hulk would make the Brazilian team a bit easier to use.

Not that I'm spending 100k for one player. But it's tempting.

31 minutes ago, ryanski said:

Just on that point- whoever posted the 352 video link thank you. With those custom tactics as well I'm suddenly scoring 3 or 4 goals a game where I was struggling before. 

How? I done exactly what the video said and my strikers were dead by the 50th minute?

26 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

I'm well tempted by Hulk. He's about 150k, we get three packs, so we might make 30-50k off them (Gooner will make profit).

I got a theory too. So we've had League based first owner objectives, we've got another round of Icon Swaps coming... I bet we'll get nation based first owner objectives for it.

Hulk would make the Brazilian team a bit easier to use.

Not that I'm spending 100k for one player. But it's tempting.

LOLOL I haven't packed anything since Messi and Vieri, not even a discard TOTW, my red player picks have been alright, but it's early days.

26 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

How? I done exactly what the video said and my strikers were dead by the 50th minute?

Didn't seem to matter. The front 5 were like Duracell bunnies for 90mins with their constant getting behind the lines for easy goals. Sure if they fade for you then just don't have them drop back. 

6 hours ago, dylan tiplady said:

Anyone have any ideas as to what to improve from current squad...?

cheers

7A873FE3-F764-4F99-9DC8-BBB69D3358DC.jpeg

Go 4-1-2-1-2 with an LM and RM instead of 3 CM's....

Then you can have Costa and Cuadrado/Lozano instead of the horrible, lumpen mess that is Milinkovic-Savic.  Not sure where you'd stick Pirlo, maybe sell him to fund:

Sack off Lukaku for Mertens

Buy Dybala to replace Gomez

Repalce Matuidi with Allan (keep Mats for back up)

Swap Chiellini for Koulibaly

Get Insigne as back up

IMO!  

11 hours ago, Steely said:

Anyone going for Hulk or Navas? Hulk isn't too bad a price considering the Bastion and Milner prices we have had. 

Navas would work nicely in 352 with his 99 stamina!

That Hulk is meant to be a beast, especially as a CAM.

I think I'll do it Thursday morning, cheaper cards hopefully.

I can't understand why anyone would do Hulk when you can get a Tradeable OTW Ben Yedder (for example) (about to be upgraded) for just a little more. I know different nation and position etc etc but anyway, it's just terrible value and it's not a card anyone will be using in three months. In other news I sold my Ben Yedder on Friday for 125k :doh: