Jump to content
rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mitchell said:

 

He'll get you 60% of a CR7!

 

I have enough coins to get him anyway just not sure If i should go Mbappe, Ronaldo or both?

 

I watched the 3.5.2 vid and gonna give it a try. Also love you too Gooner, i feel bad you never pack anything.......................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U need ur full back on stay back, lessens ur offensive options but so much better defensively. Then u can can can get away with one cdm on defend, also change the cdm to cover centre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone here sold coins before? dont really want to, not least because i like my account lol. Need to buy a new car and have bout 3 mill coins, would be a shame but cant help think of what those coins are worth :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, mackenie said:

U need ur full back on stay back, lessens ur offensive options but so much better defensively. Then u can can can get away with one cdm on defend, also change the cdm to cover centre.

 

This, fullbacks need to be on stay back while attacking unless you're losing by two goals, pretty much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought a couple new players last night for the main team. Sold Neuer for more money than Ter Stegen cost, who fits my team better 

Allan because I trust all of you lot, and Costa was the obvious choice at LW.

I've had Cazorla sat in the club for ages and really liked him when I was doing the La Liga swaps challenge.

 

Screenshot_20191020-100535-01.thumb.jpeg.55d09bbab236321892299e4c9073197a.jpeg

 

 

Played four games, caused three first half rage quits and won the fourth 5-0.

 

I'm starting to think some of my recent struggles might be slightly due to using shit teams to complete the Icon Swaps objectives.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Runthefutmarket was in for 29-1 last night and was winning his 29th game when he got dced in the 90th minute. It counted as his Loss the guy was distraught. 
 

I don’t play the game but that’s a bit poor for the main online game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been trying to get a shadow card on the transfer market for hours,2 or 3 every min selling out instantly then theres nothing again for a few min.why is there no cards on the market,there should be hundreds like all the other chemistry cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Been trying to get a shadow card on the transfer market for hours,2 or 3 every min selling out instantly then theres nothing again for a few min.why is there no cards on the market,there should be hundreds like all the other chemistry cards.

 

Yeah, most popular card innit, really hard to get hold of one in the market. I've been selling my players I need them for and just buying the players again with a Shadow already on! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Been trying to get a shadow card on the transfer market for hours,2 or 3 every min selling out instantly then theres nothing again for a few min.why is there no cards on the market,there should be hundreds like all the other chemistry cards.

 

There's a technique for buying them, easiest way is on the console but you can do it on your phone.

 

Max buy now price at 5,000.

 

Put max bid price price at 200,000 or something similarly massive, then search. (It must always be a figure higher than the max buy now price)

 

If any pop up, bid as quick as you can. If you fail, go back, reduce max bid price by one notch and re-search.

 

If you don't do this, the market doesn't refresh properly.

 

You should be able to snatch one pretty quickly this way. It's easiest on console but I've done it on phone.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To piggy back off Timmo's comment, this is my technique on console to 'snipe' cards. It's Timmo's method above with a slight tweak.

 

1. Set your Max Buy Now (in your case, 5000 coins).

2. Set your Max Price (the 2nd row down) to the max, 15m - you can do this by highlighting it and pressing RT.

3. Hold the d-pad left. This will make the Max bid Price count down from 15m.

4. Then hit Triangle to search, and X to confirm the 'Nothing on the transfer market' message.

 

If you keep holding left on the dpad, the counter will keep ticking down, and you can refresh pages super quick by rolling your thumb between triangle and X.

 

Then, when you get a hit to buy it now you press: X, down on the dpad, X, up on the dpad, X.
This you'll get super quick at the more you do it... as you'll see below.

 

Leon Bailey sells for 1600 coins. Here's a vid of me sniping him to show how quick you can get this going.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, carlospie said:

Runthefutmarket was in for 29-1 last night and was winning his 29th game when he got dced in the 90th minute. It counted as his Loss the guy was distraught. 
 

I don’t play the game but that’s a bit poor for the main online game 

 

Pretty sure I read on Twitter people were trying mess up his game by doing the disconnect bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone going for Hulk or Navas? Hulk isn't too bad a price considering the Bastion and Milner prices we have had. 

 

Navas would work nicely in 352 with his 99 stamina!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just on that point- whoever posted the 352 video link thank you. With those custom tactics as well I'm suddenly scoring 3 or 4 goals a game where I was struggling before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm well tempted by Hulk. He's about 150k, we get three packs, so we might make 30-50k off them (Gooner will make profit).

 

I got a theory too. So we've had League based first owner objectives, we've got another round of Icon Swaps coming... I bet we'll get nation based first owner objectives for it.

Hulk would make the Brazilian team a bit easier to use.

 

Not that I'm spending 100k for one player. But it's tempting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ryanski said:

Just on that point- whoever posted the 352 video link thank you. With those custom tactics as well I'm suddenly scoring 3 or 4 goals a game where I was struggling before. 

 

How? I done exactly what the video said and my strikers were dead by the 50th minute?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

I'm well tempted by Hulk. He's about 150k, we get three packs, so we might make 30-50k off them (Gooner will make profit).

 

I got a theory too. So we've had League based first owner objectives, we've got another round of Icon Swaps coming... I bet we'll get nation based first owner objectives for it.

Hulk would make the Brazilian team a bit easier to use.

 

Not that I'm spending 100k for one player. But it's tempting.

 

LOLOL I haven't packed anything since Messi and Vieri, not even a discard TOTW, my red player picks have been alright, but it's early days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

 

How? I done exactly what the video said and my strikers were dead by the 50th minute?

Didn't seem to matter. The front 5 were like Duracell bunnies for 90mins with their constant getting behind the lines for easy goals. Sure if they fade for you then just don't have them drop back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dylan tiplady said:

Anyone have any ideas as to what to improve from current squad...?

 

cheers

7A873FE3-F764-4F99-9DC8-BBB69D3358DC.jpeg

 

Go 4-1-2-1-2 with an LM and RM instead of 3 CM's....

Then you can have Costa and Cuadrado/Lozano instead of the horrible, lumpen mess that is Milinkovic-Savic.  Not sure where you'd stick Pirlo, maybe sell him to fund:

Sack off Lukaku for Mertens

Buy Dybala to replace Gomez

Repalce Matuidi with Allan (keep Mats for back up)

Swap Chiellini for Koulibaly

Get Insigne as back up

 

IMO!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Steely said:

Anyone going for Hulk or Navas? Hulk isn't too bad a price considering the Bastion and Milner prices we have had. 

 

Navas would work nicely in 352 with his 99 stamina!

 

That Hulk is meant to be a beast, especially as a CAM.

 

I think I'll do it Thursday morning, cheaper cards hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't understand why anyone would do Hulk when you can get a Tradeable OTW Ben Yedder (for example) (about to be upgraded) for just a little more. I know different nation and position etc etc but anyway, it's just terrible value and it's not a card anyone will be using in three months. In other news I sold my Ben Yedder on Friday for 125k :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.