4 hours ago, bumclasshero said:

I really don't know what to make of the gameplay this year. I think I like the slowed down tempo, I really like the satisfying tackling, but I do not like the amount of rebound goals and the fact you need a degree in physics to take a free kick!

Never mind the game play mate.  If you look above you’ll see I’ve raised some very important concerns regarding the extended visuals during pack openings.  Once my concerns have been fully addressed by the wider forum then you can get your voice/opinions heard.

Thanks in advance.

He costs like 10k even if you just quick sell the packs.  Everyone should do him.

I bought Werner as an alternative and he had 12 shots on target and zero goals in 2 games.  He just kept blasting it straight at the keeper.  Is that realistic for Werner?

2 hours ago, Theholyhogg said:

My team shaping up nicely,going to lose immobile and go back to jesus as he just feels so sluggish and never makes any runs even when ive set him to get behind defenders.

Have you tried Rebić?  Bung a Sniper on him...

Done more SBCs, opened 10 more packs including a prime gold players pack and a premium mixed players pack.. zero boards, zero players worth over 1200 coins.

That's over 60 packs opened now, with Mahrez and Dzeko being my only boards. 

Big old bunch of deja vu going on.

I'd feel less put out by it all if they hadn't taken the coin boosts out of the catalogue. I managed to hit 4.5m trading profit by November last year, but this year, I'm finding it much tougher to get going.

14 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Done more SBCs, opened 10 more packs including a prime gold players pack and a premium mixed players pack.. zero boards, zero players worth over 1200 coins.

That's over 60 packs opened now, with Mahrez and Dzeko being my only boards. 

Big old bunch of deja vu going on.

I'd feel less put out by it all if they hadn't taken the coin boosts out of the catalogue. I managed to hit 4.5m trading profit by November last year, but this year, I'm finding it much tougher to get going.

My son asked me if I could show him how to get started on FUT, so i suggested BPM, he loaded up, went through all the starter stuff... you do not get a single tradeable item or coin at the start of the game if you are coming into FUT fresh... WTF? how do you even start from there?

Has everyone got their Ndombele OTW yet? He's not bad, I've managed to squeeze him into my first team and he does a good job as a box to box player. Hoping he gets an IF for his goal this week.

I really enjoyed getting him as well. I had to sell my IF Benzema to do all the chopping and changing that needed doing, and it forced me to try players that I wouldn't have bothered with before, like my new boyfriend Cavani. I've tried him in previous years and ultimately been unimpressed, but this year he's a fucking machine. I've since got Benzema back, and now have the below team in a 4222.

IF Benzema - Cavani

Fekir - Depay 

OTW Ndombele - Gueye 

Digne - Laporte - IF Koscielny - Meunier

Ruffier 

IF Benzema 

I had absolutely no idea until yesterday afternoon - there's no need to worry about fitness at present.

Due to a glitch that is yet to be patched, all players will start with full fitness regardless. Fitness cards are useless.

9 minutes ago, Timmo said:

I had absolutely no idea until yesterday afternoon - there's no need to worry about fitness at present.

Due to a glitch that is yet to be patched, all players will start with full fitness regardless. Fitness cards are useless.

I've seen that making a sub in game will reset their fitness to what it should be, but I've been fast and loose with my fitness cards. I don't trust it entirely for whatever reason, largely because the misinformation stemming from FIFA players is staggering, but I've had my players as low as 60 fitness without noticing any drop off.

2 hours ago, Timmo said:

I've used SO many Fitness cards :(

11 hours ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Has everyone got their Ndombele OTW yet?

Not yet, my rivals record is 2-1-9, so wining four games with french players in the starting line up will take a little more time. I'm in... er... *coughs*... division 7

I'm in an annoying spot where every team I come up against has vastly superior players to me. Finding it quite tough defending against PotM Lewa, PotM Martinez and TotW Ibra with Seamus Coleman and Alvaro Soberon (he plays for Marseille. No, I'd never heard of him either).

This year's Fifa is so much more pay to win than previous years, and while I'm determined never give in to EA's lootbox gambling-for-kids bullshit, it really does test one's resolve when you're facing PotM Lewa in Div 7, while you are celebrating packing a La Liga bronze that sells for 350 coins grinding BPM.

HOWEVER, I really don't want to be the guy who is always moaning, because no-one likes that guy. So one thing that keeps me coming back is that I've scored some really satisfying goals. 

Proper build up, working openings, a real sense of creating something that was all down to me playing good football. That's one area they've really improved.