rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

When defending, manually move your goalkeeper to cover the near post player and try and get a defender infront of the near post player.

When attacking aim for the near post player about 4/5ths power. Aiming the header to the back post. Just do it fast to try and get the corner in before the defending team can get set. (This is based on the massive assumption your near post player isn't tiny.)

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Try Torres.

Its like the fucking ball is on a zip line attached to his head!

Gomis is better, I’m certain 

Everytime I've come up against Torres, he scores a header from a corner. Each time. I'd even put Ibra infront of the cunt and he still jumps higher!

Can't comment on Gomis, but will take your word for it.

Van Dick is the same. Lanky prick.

Damn, you got him a fair bit cheaper than me. I suppose I had him for the weekend (plus I don’t really have anything else to spend coins on).

He occasionally blasts one into row Z, but otherwise is as solid as you’d hope for the money.

Yeah, I'm sure he is untradable.

If you move Reus up you could use any Bundesliga player you want in his CM slot. 

Reus and Mbappe belong together uptop in that team. :wub:

Yeah he is. But the other other option is Bergkamp. 

thing with MVB he can score goals for fun, just a bit sluggish. 

I usually sub MVB for Lozano anyway. 

I'm finding that with MVB, very heavy but still popping up with some important goals for me.

I might give Torres a run out in his place though, he has been impressive off the bench. 

You can get inform Goretzka or Witsel or Havertz or Delaney or Brandt for fairly cheap. (Sub 30k)

Probably wont look as impressive alongside the rest mind!

Starting to feel like there’s really not much to play for any more. I’ve got so many 90+ players now and no easy way to improve my first team. I’ve hit division 1 now, so that’s another target down. This weekend league may well be my last.

I'm done too.

I'll hit the MM later then start selling everything I can and I'll spunk the coins packs, but I can't see anything else to do either.

I got Tadic in both my player picks, so i took him and some 86 rated CB from some backwater league, i cant even remember his name.

I entered fut champs already this week, but i'll probably sit it out.

I didn't even get a player pick. Outraged I was. <_<

I say played 5, I actually played and won 4 then started and quit the last game to get me over the 5 game requirement barrier. -_-

Enjoy, man.

Cheap TOTS dropped massively today. I can't recommend Henry Onyekuru more, he's been an absolutely insane supersub for me and is down to around 30-35k.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Timmo said:

Enjoy, man.

Cheap TOTS dropped massively today. I can't recommend Henry Onyekuru more, he's been an absolutely insane supersub for me and is down to around 30-35k.

He is indeed a motherfucker. So fast on the counter and a lethal shot.

Because of the Marquee Matchups - Bronze CSL players are selling nicely, I have sold a bunch since yesterday at 1.5K each.