rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Think I might aim for Rashford, for a free card it looks pretty amazing, and I dont need anymore icons except ST's and the odds of getting the really good ones are slim to none.

Aye I'll forget Bale and stick with Lozano then, I never really got on with Bales normal card, so no reason that one would be any different!

Not feeling Lozano myself, but I see plenty using him. I have enough for Mbappe now. Well, I have enough if he returns to the price he was at a couple of days ago. It gives me chemistry issues that aren’t going to be cheap to resolve, though.

I went for Promes last week. He’s probably the best dribbler out there for me, but 5 chem isn’t really enough for his finishing.

I got to 3m coinage and MBappe went to 4m!!

Re Lozano... I’m using him as a sub with 5 Chem. wonder how much better he’d be with 10!?

I’ve got 4m, but he’s at 3.85 at the moment, which feels high. I also sold some of my team. Good job I’m not planning to do the weekend league!

21 minutes ago, klargon said:

Not feeling Lozano myself, but I see plenty using him. I have enough for Mbappe now. Well, I have enough if he returns to the price he was at a couple of days ago. It gives me chemistry issues that aren’t going to be cheap to resolve, though.

I went for Promes last week. He’s probably the best dribbler out there for me, but 5 chem isn’t really enough for his finishing.

He has 95 finishing...

3.725m. Christ, what an effort. I’m sure his price will fall off a cliff now, but it’s worth just getting it over with so I can stop looking at prices.

57 minutes ago, Timmo said:

If it makes you feel any better, my brother got red 96 Mbappe from silver 2 rewards.

Meh, that’s fine. We all get some luck sometimes. Christened him in an 18-0 squad battles pasting.

Any idea how I might be able to get 10 chem with everyone without using Pires? He’s shit, but at the moment it’s the only way I can get 10 with Ben Yedder.

E4A6853C-3FBC-450D-82D5-720F9E29DE6E.jpeg

Screenshot_20190713_073305.thumb.jpg.bdfa8eb6e1319a3009a4983bee26cce1.jpg

Bamba. I'm using him at the moment, really like him. Coutinho would be your other option. Or V. Junior but you are to poor for him. 

If changing formation is too much faf. You could just stick him Bamba in the diamond and make do with 7 chem on Ben Yed. Rather Ben Yed on 7 chem that having to use Pires. :lol:

I got Loris & lots of useless MOTM cards. I have enough of them now to fill 2 squads.

I’ll be keeping hold of my packs for Friday. Should have at least 20 by then. Will do a few 81+ TOTW and try to get Ronaldinho for the weekend 

Did 5 of the 81+ TOTW last night. 3 x 81 and 2 x 82 <_<. Using TOTS Gomis at the moment for the Musa objective. He’s fairly useless in open play, but I’ve never used a player more devastating from corners.  Corner header in every game so far.

Can someone type a little tutorial on scoring and stopping corner goals? I swear I concede one every two games and score next to none.