rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

5 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Deffo do it mate. You could also easily get a Jap team alongside it too. I'd like to know the difference in results when you play with them both.

I had around 1500 points as TOTS hit. It's a lot harder now though all the cards are so much better. 

FUTTIES then. Releasing the most profitable cards. So hard not to be cynical. 

Lots of stuff in packs, but I’m not convinced much of it is very useful at this stage. This was my ‘engagement’ ultimate pack. Got about 18 more packs once I can clear my transfer list a bit.

841D84C9-ED7C-4F86-834C-33E0E22A8C2C.jpeg

I was surprised I got the 91+ days - what’s the next tier? I’ve signed in pretty much every day since the start of November.

Good job I did that OTW SBC. Traded my 79 Denis Suarez for an 80 Almiron <_<

Shoulda taken the cash for rivals rewards. Nowt but a dupe shit scream keeper I had to discard. Hoping for something amazing from picks.

Edit - Meh. And Scream Ochoa for the third fucking time.

E9899587-A924-4E2F-94BB-7CEA41A4F51B.jpeg

Got Oblak and Bowen. :mellow:

Suppose I could use Oblak on lower chem and sell my Alison. 

The rest was absolute trash. Stone Cold, no higher than 83 Rated, trash. 

I wonder if we’ll get another themed group like last weekend instead.

Got Buffon from that 2 rare gold pack in the daily objective for using a futties vote player. Makes me regret instantly discarding my vote player yesterday.

I made some terrible decisions with the signings I made for the galacticos objective. TOTS Alderweireld and 91 Sanchez have dropped off a cliff - I’m going to lose at least 100k on each. The pack I got wasn’t worth that!

26 minutes ago, klargon said:

I made some terrible decisions with the signings I made for the galacticos objective. TOTS Alderweireld and 91 Sanchez have dropped off a cliff - I’m going to lose at least 100k on each. The pack I got wasn’t worth that!

Well it has been a week since it came out! :facepalm:

You need to smash them on the weekend to get returns on high players, or just buy 84-86 rated players.

I did it on Wednesday. Not enough time at the weekend for all the objectives and champions. It’s not as if their value spiked or anything, it’s just suddenly dropped for them both. The market is tough to predict sometimes. Wanted the objective out of the way as quick as possible, hence not just using the lower rated players.

Nice. Objective for a team of defenders this week. Presumably the best plan is to get 10 chem in actual defence, then switch those (with the best pace/shooting) to strikers after the game starts.

E5823ACE-A2C1-4247-9143-8E1A46DA773E.jpeg

Yep, all untradeable of course.  If it isn’t obvious, the Danilo Pereira and swap deals 2 objectives should be combined into the same squad.