rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Managed to get 2 wins so far on that with untradeable squad & flashback Bobby to complete that challenge.

8 wins from 10 so far. Gullit with an anchor chem feels like cheating! And bringing Raul back in from the cold has provided goals aplenty. Now I think if I don't get 17 wins I go mad. 

Not sure what’s going on at the moment. Got to silver 1 with only a couple of defeats, but now I haven’t had a win in at least 12. Opponents seem to be benefiting from incredible luck, and my team are like a bunch of slugs. Never been on a run like it before. Baffling.

3 hours ago, Ballzzie said:

That objective Win Rivals with 9 players not bought from TM.

Reckon that means the other 3 players have to be bought?

2 hours ago, ryanski said:

No. Just a minimum of 9 I reckon. 

I did this with ease as my team is mainly SBCs. Jumbo rare players pack was shite. 83 Balotelli was the best I got.

24 minutes ago, klargon said:

15 consecutive losses and counting

Same happened to me last weekend pal. Had the best start, went 11 for 12 then stopped for the night, next day, lost all except the last 5.

He certainly wont be ousting Van Basten and Cavani. 

So is Gullit the be all and end all of Fifa 19?

If I was to aim for one player now is it him?

Well I'll say this for him, I rarely ever concede from a corner anymore as he always takes up near post defensive duties and wins that header every single time. Wish he did the same on attack! But yeah he's great. 

Hit Gold 3 after some right shitty games, and I think this'll be the last WL I'll be playing. In fact probably done with Fifa now, at least in a serious way. I was getting 28 shots (18 on target) and scoring 1 or 2, and losing to players that were getting 4 or 5 and scoring most of them. Dynamic Difficulty  is 100% in this game.

I got 8/11, little bit better than what I have been getting.

But  I did it with a slightly lower rated team, the difference between my 95 rated striker and 87 rated striker, hardly any.

My 86 rated CDM against my 93 rated CDM, the 86 was boss.

90 rated winger and 94 rated winger, the 90 was better.

I used Lala as my second holding midfielder (RWB player as RW then moved to CDM in game, so 7 Chem.), he was brilliant!

Finally gave Stevie G a proper run out at CAM as well, I was skeptical, he was awesome at striding into the gaps though. Not to great in tight situations mind.

What are they going to do as rewards after this week?

Ultimate TOTS SBC in an hour!

What we all looking forward to getting guys?

Sarabia? Oblak? Alisson? Or that Portugal flag :o....CM :facepalm: Bernardo Silva?

Personally, I'm hoping for a French flag. Either player would be welcomed.

Also got 40 odd 82+ packs lined up, may take it to 50!

Might also stream the opening via Youtube....Could do with a few more Subscribers??? :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

I have 3 UTOTS players already, so I am fully expecting to get a duplicate. :hug:

Or a CB, given I've just completed Blanc. :omg:

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

I got gold 1 with 5 games to spare and chucked it away to prove a point to a dickhead 

Mate you could of done some of mine!