rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Gold 3, 3 games left. Win 2, I'm thinking this is it, first ever Gold 2 finish.

Matches me against a guy thats already Elite 2, and he doesn't smash me by any means, 2-0 at the end, but as usual, slow players and at least 1/2 touches of the ball before they actually do what pressed on the pad that sorta shite.

If I get Fifa 20, 100% never using above a 86 rated team when doing WL, just no point having these Legends of Football when they move around like Bronze Non-Rares.

It’s expensive to do the Ligue 1, but I guess there aren’t that many gold rates. There aren’t many 81+, either, so the odds for TOTS must be decent. Nothing good from my first 2, though.

I'm dreading it. Struggling to get 80 chem (stuck on 79) and I know my luck was taken with Cavani.

So it can only be utter shit right?

Had to give up on the objective to score in a rivals win with a French league player. I was playing well and winning but that tool Neymar was missing all round the show despite me assisting to him every time possible. 1 goal in 10 wins? Dick. 

• Empathy 2

I got Verratti. Also just opened 7 x 81+ packs (acquired at great expense). All I got was Benitez. Guess my pack luck has been spent on Neymar.

17 hours ago, ryanski said:

Had to give up on the objective to score in a rivals win with a French league player. I was playing well and winning but that tool Neymar was missing all round the show despite me assisting to him every time possible. 1 goal in 10 wins? Dick. 

I tried to use a loan Neymar for that objective and he was hopeless. Biggest disappointment I've had with a card in FIFA 19 tbh.

Dembele and Cavani on the other hand were epic!

For the last few weeks in FUT I've tried to complete all the weekly challenges.

What I've noticed from this is that every game I have a challenge, I hit the woodwork so frequently. 4 or 5 times a game. Anyone else had this?