rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

48 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Does it pick the matches based on your squad then? I thought it would take your Division Rivals ranking?

I believe it's supposed to be on wins, the better you do, the better opponents you face. And then the higher up you go also seems to match tougher players. When ever I've hit Gold 3 and had games in hand for Gold 2, I've gone against players that are just so skillful with the ball I get pummelled.

Yeah, the more you win the harder it gets. 

Though the theory of having bronzes on your bench is not because of match making but the darker inner workings of the game and rubberbanding you of your team has a higher overall than your opponent by turning your players to shit. 

Could be utter shite, but I play with only 3 good subs the rest are bronze because it makes my inner conspiracy theorists feel better. :lol:

Personally, I used to think that, when a 86 rated team popped up against my 93 rated, I used to think "I'm fucked" but I now think its all down to the connection.

The shittier the connection, the slower the response of your controller imputs which means you players look and act like they have been lobotomized but in actual fact like any game i.e Clash Royale, you have shitty 3g signal, you try to drop a your Fireball or Zap on that Minion Horde around their Tower, 2 seconds later it actually fires out and you miss them all, same with this.

All you can do is take it as a loss and quit or just go along with it and remember sometimes, somewhere, someone must get the same thing when playing against you. At least you hope they do.

Sooooo 900k's worth of 81+ packs gets you (or me):

Donnarumma x 3

Sirigu x 3

Lazzari x 1

IF Schick

Icardi

Pjanic

Bonucci

Douglas Costa

Miranda

Matuidi

Mandzukic x 5

Curdrado

To name the best.

Its not far from what it cost to be fair and it was fun to do, just a shame there weren't more blues. Like CR7 which I wanted. Badly.

This my squad, who should I upgrade next? LB? with 94 TOTS Robertson or 91 Carlos Icon?

Any of the icon strikers decent? Linekar, Inzaghi, Owen?

image.png

Personally the fall backs you have there are decent enough.

I'd say you need to move Gerrard up and get a proper CDM. You have 2 very good strikers and KDB, although not my favourite player has a wicked shot so nothing needed there.

Its a sound team mate.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, gospvg said:

Thanks, I could play Gerrard instead of KDB & put in Kante for CDM.

Also just noticed Pique has a terrible Chem there. Assume he's non tradeable?

8 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Also just noticed Pique has a terrible Chem there. Assume he's non tradeable?

Yep SBC reward, I thought with 100 chem across the squad it would be better to play him over the Spurs CB's I have on the bench?

Chem works on an individual basis, someone like Jordi Alba as RB would sort it right out, but I dont really like him in this version!

If you are happy with your boyos, you could just upgrade one or two your boyos to the slightly better version of their cards. Bammy has about a billion informs.

22 hours ago, Ballzzie said:

Personally, I used to think that, when a 86 rated team popped up against my 93 rated, I used to think "I'm fucked" but I now think its all down to the connection.

The shittier the connection, the slower the response of your controller imputs which means you players look and act like they have been lobotomized but in actual fact like any game i.e Clash Royale, you have shitty 3g signal, you try to drop a your Fireball or Zap on that Minion Horde around their Tower, 2 seconds later it actually fires out and you miss them all, same with this.

All you can do is take it as a loss and quit or just go along with it and remember sometimes, somewhere, someone must get the same thing when playing against you. At least you hope they do.

I played better teams 99% of the time and in all honesty, I hate playing shit one.

I played one yesterday and lost. He had a shitty gold team with non rates and just slowed the game down and passed me off the park. It was quite something to see in action. 

17 minutes ago, Steely said:

Chem works on an individual basis, someone like Jordi Alba as RB would sort it right out, but I dont really like him in this version!

If you are happy with your boyos, you could just upgrade one or two your boyos to the slightly better version of their cards. Bammy has about a billion informs.

I always though chem was a squad thing, will take a look at the Aubameyang cards.

1 hour ago, gospvg said:

I always though chem was a squad thing, will take a look at the Aubameyang cards.

You'll notice when you apply Chem cards, look at the green arrows next to their stats, 10 Chem players have full green which means 100% benefit, a lower one has less notches on the arrow and so less benefits to the stats you wanted to increase.

Say you stick Shadow on Pique, a 10 Rated player would get the full 10/15 stat increase to Pace and Defending, a 4 Chem player will probably only get a small boost to those stats.

• Upvote 1

Tried at full whack. No chance of getting that now. Had 17 packs stacked up - got prime moments Deco in one of the others. Still got half the packs to go!

Edit - Probably shouldn't have been so greedy.  Could've had 12.5, but looking at under 10 now!

• Upvote 1

Fuck it. If he doesn’t sell this listing, I’m going to keep him. Will need a serious team rework, but if this game ain’t about the pursuit of the best players, what is it about?

Those Ultimate packs with a 24% chance of TOTS were a no-brainer

Decided to give the WL a bash, had a terrible start, losing 4 of the first 5 but am now on 11 wins with 10 games to go tomorrow so hopefully will get to gold 3 without too much difficulty. 

• Upvote 1

It an epic team it's easy to spend other people's money but Id sell Neymar and do the Ruud Gullit and Eusabio SBCs! 

Ruud is just outrageous.

(might even throw in Ronaldinho to replace Nedved aswell!) 

Phwoar.