rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

48 minutes ago, Steely said:

Got Sarabia, one of those where is could have been worse but I dont know if I am going to use him. I will give him a shot.

My second choice top league player was RWB Jesus Navas so I went for Onyekuru instead for SBCs. :seanr:

This should help:

He’s a great CAM.

6 hours ago, Ballzzie said:

Whale!

That Bezema is a beast. Played 3 or 4 games on Rivals against him and he is lethal in the air, jumping a good foot above the defenders and nutting in the ball, and hes fast and strong.

Might have to get.

He'll be sold to fund TOTS Lacazette

Think my second team (not necessarily inferior to my first) is now in end game state.  Now to turn my attentions to the first team...

IMG_7Jun2019at130338.jpg

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ryanski said:

Naingolan barely played a match in the first half of the season and somehow makes it. :huh: 

CR7 gets 1 inform and makes it, although I think he scored a decent amount of goals, but just not IF stacked.

Played 9 games this weekend league so far. I just have no enthusiasm to play anymore. :lol:

Get.

Spoiler

IMG_20190609_072254.thumb.jpg.3b027c93ba862fb19c8c3cecfaac564b.jpg

Fucked. 

Spoiler

IMG_20190609_072303.thumb.jpg.2783d03b983cc870b4b6675beb8b6067.jpg

• Empathy 1

I lost 4 out of my first 5 games which is a first for me :lol: then I bought tots Lacazette and haven’t lost since.

Unreal how p2w this game has become.

i could get gold 1 with a silver team on 18.

Expensive role of the dice for the secondary league this week. <_< the last few have been practically free.

Too poor for those kind of gambles now. :lol:

Managed Gold 3 last night, 4 games in hand but the next 2 were just ridiculous.

One game earlier in the evening though, fuck me, I'm so annoyed I didnt save the reply. The attacker comes into the box and gets tackled and falls on the ground, laying on his side like a log, my defender can't clear it as the players blocking so he falls over the prone guy and the ball then is with the guy on the floor, who from that same lying down position, kicks the ball and scores. Hes fucking lying down, on his side, but still manages to score a powerful shot. It was truly laughable. I was so fucked off, I burst out laughing.

You had to see it to believe it, it was the most outrageous thing I've ever seen in this game, and I've seen some fucking stupid things.

I'm looking forward to no Ultimate Team next version.

When I think about this version, I've spent a fuck load of money for a fuck load of frustration.  

I'm pretty sure the game is rigged. I know when I'm not going to win, you can just tell. Your icons suddenly can't pass or shoot. You TOTS pace 99 player gets overtaken by Michael Dawson.

I've sat on 2000 weekend league points for months now. Hated it the first time I entered and cant bring myself to dive back in.

I'm sure its fraudulent what the do with packs. Just look at the current TOTS one, everyone bagging the same heap of shit keeper.

I've had server issues, SBC issues, objectives not working. The list someone created on Reddit shows something like 111 errors in FUT this version. Some of them absolute howlers.

Anyway I'll enjoy what is left of 19, 1.8m in coins to spend and a load of Fodder to drop into SBCs.

Overall I've enjoyed FUT 19, but I think I need the stress of it removed from my life for year

• Upvote 2

If you can pull yourself away from it, more power to you! I am well and truly entrenched.

Weekend league is a killer, its not good for anyone to play that many games over that period of time and even that got shortened last year! Wasn't it 40 before that? I would say it should be Friday-Monday but thats kind of just extending the misery. I miss the old divisions mode personally, Rivals rewards are good but the points system and how the divisions are structured is just confusing and boring.

Regarding the rigged game, some games you just know you are fucked, I can pin point in a fair few games the moment I know I am about to concede about 30 seconds before I do. Usually starts after I have just rattled the ball of the post, then it starts to set in, bossing the game but not making the break through, the players legs turn to jelly, the ball starts bouncing off them as they all develop inexplicably bad touches.  My holding midfielders are no longer capable of intercepting the ball despite being stood exactly where the ball is going. Once these two combine you know you are in trouble, all of a sudden they have it on the wing and your full back feels like he is on ice skates refusing to locking onto the ball. And then the killer, the cross comes in and Nesta cant get off the ground whilst Raheem Sterling rises high and plows a header into the top corner.

The games fucked. But I will play it anyway because I am an absolute sucker for the mode, I am looking forward to the fresh start. Once TOTS drops its just boring, all the players are so similar, its very much 6 and 2, 3s as players lose any real resemblance and every fucker is just stacked.

Not spending money on packs is key, that 2.5m I spent on packs over the last two weeks, to not get a single TOTW player cut me fucking deep! Its a terrifying thought what that would have been in real money only to walk away with nothing. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Steely said:

Not spending money on packs is key, that 2.5m I spent on packs over the last two weeks, to not get a single TOTW player cut me fucking deep! Its a terrifying thought what that would have been in real money only to walk away with nothing. :ph34r:

Having coins just sitting there is dangerous.

I sold Ronaldo and that CM TOTS and made 1.6 million inc some other bits I'd sold. By the end of day 2, I had 800k left.

The urge is just too strong. So I sold all my plus 86 stock and got back to 1.3 million and bought Benzema (who isn't as good as I thought tbh) but at least I have my coins tied up in a player that I can't spend and although I'll love 50k when I sell, thats better than spunking it all just to pull one Veratti out of those Ultimate Packs.