rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

I’m a big fan of aspas already. Quick, strong and great finishing. His first kick of the ball for me off the bench was a free kick into the top corner. 

Smashed through the Gaya SBC tonight. Paid 33k for Marcelo and played him at CAM. I can pretty much get my money back on him if needed. 

Just now, hannay said:

I prefer him already over ibra, albeit totally different styles. 

I’ll give him a go in a few Rivals matches. Ibra always works very well as a SS in the 60/70th min.

Stuck Engine in him for Chem, but more speed and better passing and dribbling, although Hawk looks good but Futbin stats show Basic seems to be one of the best...:sherlock:

48 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Got Sarabia from the La Liga, looks like a quality super sub for very little outlay. 

3931A21B-FC01-4EA9-9728-21FA9060E971.jpeg

Got him from a upgrade pack, change to CAM and enjoy!

I threw a hawk on Aspas. 

Id love to integrate him into my starting 11 but bring prem based it’s very difficult. Maybe another icon to do now lol

On 03/06/2019 at 16:55, gospvg said:

Currently sat at 1896 players...

On 03/06/2019 at 17:56, hannay said:

im on about 1100 players...

On 03/06/2019 at 19:55, klargon said:

Ha. I’ve got 3340 players...

Hadn't you all better hurry up?  20 is out in about 3 months and then we all have to start this again.  Right?

Guys?  

• Upvote 1

Nah I won’t be getting FIFA 20, every three years for me so will see you guys for Fifa 22 on the PS5.

Opened my La Liga TOTS - just about better than Maddison.

8 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Hadn't you all better hurry up?  20 is out in about 3 months and then we all have to start this again.  Right?

Guys?  

The first Month or so of the new game is the best part! That's when you fall in love with the a certain basic team! And you are coming across a variety of playing styles.

The following month is the worst, when you start improving that team and realise is doesn't make a damn bit of difference! And every cunt is doing the same flipdy doo skill move which you cant seem to stop.

Ah good times ahead. 

• Upvote 2
  • Empathy 1

I'm going to see with FIFA 20 how I get on without spending any money. I don't think I'll even worry about the Ultimate Edition of whatever it is called as I've never packed anything of use from the free weekly packs in 2 years.

FIFA 19 has cost me a small fortune when it's all added up so I'm not going to try it without the spend. Will be difficult to resist at times, but I'm up for the challenge.

9 minutes ago, hannay said:

I'm going to see with FIFA 20 how I get on without spending any money. I don't think I'll even worry about the Ultimate Edition of whatever it is called as I've never packed anything of use from the free weekly packs in 2 years.

FIFA 19 has cost me a small fortune when it's all added up so I'm not going to try it without the spend. Will be difficult to resist at times, but I'm up for the challenge.

Me and my mate whack on 24,000 points and just smash 7.5k packs when the new fifa’s come out to get a decent starting team and go through our pulls with each other, but I want this edition to be money free after that.

Yeah, it can be done! Its time consuming though and you rely on elements of luck. If you are going to spend money then its best to do it early. I don't begrudge anyone spending money on it as long as its not an issue for you.

They give pretty good opening rewards these days for the fresh starts, that with the way they dish out rewards for rivals, weekend league and battles, with weekly challenges and fut swaps on top, if you play enough Fifa you will soon start clocking up a very good team without the need of spending a penny.

Plus if you get lucky with the early SBCs, you are made!

I made the bulk of my fortune by looping through the league SBCs, like Laliga, Prem, Bundesliga where the rewards usually outweigh what you put in. It looks as though that kind of method is common knowledge now though after a few Tubers spread it to the masses, so I cant see that being valid next year, whether its EA making the rewards less profitable, limiting repeat efforts or too many people doing it, ruining the market!

One thing I kind of hope they change even though it will effect my own scumbag tactics, is being able to move players from ST to all the way to CDM and vice versa using position cards, the most any player should go is 1 position away from there natural position.

Would be awesome if you had the option to just go 1 step with these:

LB<>LWB<>LM<>LW

CB<>CDM<>CM<>CAM<>CF<>ST

RB<>RWB<>RM<>RW

David James Special GK<>ST

At-least that way it would make sense and resemble real life somewhat (Maybe CB>CDM is too much of a leap as its very rare), though it would still obviously be abused as people balance the starting chem and revert positions at kick off.

Personally I don't see why we can't as "Managers" of a FUT football team be allowed to stick any player in any position. Its the stats of the card that should reflect where there should really go, but we should be allowed to put them where we like, with the use of Position Change cards of course?

You want a LW to be a Striker or you want a LWB to be a CB? Drop a PC and boom done! Whats the issue with this?

If anyone says "its too unrealistic" then they haven't been paying attention to Fifa 19 at all.

This was my first year of FUT.  It’s been like a (albeit enjoyable) second job, so I’ll not be back next year. All I spent was the £16 on the game back in November. I’m shit at the game, but have done alright with the team due to a lot of time spent trading. Definitely possible to do decent without paying extra, but you lose a lot of time!

1 hour ago, Ballzzie said:

You want a LW to be a Striker or you want a LWB to be a CB? Drop a PC and boom done! Whats the issue with this?

It would be a mess! The whole idea of ultimate team is around chemistry and building a team that works, with that, the starting teams which get instantly switched at kick off would far worse than they are now, it would be an absolute shambles!

People wouldn't be switching Neymar to CB to keep him there, they would be putting him there to link him with Allison and the LB Mbappe urgh the horror! 

2 minutes ago, Steely said:

It would be a mess! The whole idea of ultimate team is around chemistry and building a team that works, with that, the starting teams which get instantly switched at kick off would far worse than they are now, it would be an absolute shambles!

People wouldn't be switching Neymar to CB to keep him there, they would be putting him there to link him with Allison and the LB Mbappe urgh the horror! 

But they would be the ones losing out with Neymar in that postion, but I dont see why we shouldnt' be allowed to do it with players that could fit into those positons like as you said CDM to CB (Fabinho for example) or Wingers to Fallbacks (Valencia).

Scraped up 125k and got my buddy to open a pack for me...Saw the blue and was happy with the pull

2775EEDB-07C0-4472-9CC5-875F8B3FD64D.jpeg

But it was a duplicate so this came up first:

D22A5A54-C4F3-43A6-8F06-458AB23AB0A5.jpeg

:omg:

• Upvote 2

Whale!

That Bezema is a beast. Played 3 or 4 games on Rivals against him and he is lethal in the air, jumping a good foot above the defenders and nutting in the ball, and hes fast and strong.

Might have to get.

• Upvote 1

Got Oblak and Pique from my gold 2 picks. Could be worse, but the Ben Yedder dream is over, I fear. Nowt in rivals or champions packs, of course.

Got Sarabia, one of those where is could have been worse but I dont know if I am going to use him. I will give him a shot.

My second choice top league player was RWB Jesus Navas so I went for Onyekuru instead for SBCs. :seanr: