rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Had a pretty rubbish weekend league, same story as usual, started off great with something like 10 wins in 12. It then took me another 15 games to get 7 more wins. :lol: (3 people quit on me and I got 0 wins from that, twats.)

I never had much experience against them before, but first time shots. (regardless of where you receive the pass, apparently receiving the ball from behind you,  and facing away from goal makes it well east to plant one in the top corner, you know, just like real life! For fuck sake.)

Went well for this guy though! The leap on him. :ph34r: He scored so many headers that I didnt even think he was anywhere near, just kept springing up out of nowhere.

Screenshot_20190603_084412.thumb.jpg.bf45caa179b7a0fd3d5c33327a6c875b.jpg

Ah cool! Yeah hes meant to be a beast.

My WL was shocking, had to cram as I had a busy weekend, and was hanging Sunday,  3 wins from games to get Gold 3 and the first of the three is a Extra time 7-7 goal ping pong battle, and then in the 121st min of 122 minutes, he gets past Desailly (who I have decided if is fucking terrible as a CB) and scores a goal that any keeper should of saved but mine just lets fly past him

29 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

I managed to complete the CL marquee matchups, packed a TOTS Super Lig left back, gold Icardi and gold Mahrez. More decent rated SBC fodder for my club. 

How did you complete it!? Which Rare CL player did you manage to get?

16 minutes ago, Steely said:

How did you complete it!? Which Rare CL player did you manage to get?

I bought Matuidi for about 70k :o  I’d make profit selling the players I packed but will keep hold for TOTS SBCs. It felt a bit wrong spending so many coins for a player to submit but it was doing my head in and I have over 800k so it’s not that bad I guess. I feel for people without a lot of coins though. 

My untradeable Jesus went into the other one. 

• Upvote 1

Really wish I didn't spend all my coins last week...:lol: I've got so many players to sell, but requires too much effort...

I'm hoping for a UCL SBC tonight but that would be too kind for EA!

Please feel free to view part of my wonderful spending here:

(The youtube image couldnt be more apt. :lol:)

• Empathy 1

That was just part of it, spent about 2M this past week. Got nadda, not a single Tots! Must have opened 10 jumbo rare player packs. My thought process was I was happy with my team, let's enjoy some packs!

I regret *NOTHING! 

*Everything. 

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

4 minutes ago, Steely said:

Really wish I didn't spend all my coins last week...:lol: I've got so many players to sell, but requires too much effort...

Ive got over 1000 players but it takes so long to go through them to sell :D

Currently sat at 1896 players, my excuse is I will need them for an SBC. I only sell any duplicates.

You’ll be saying that as FIFA 20 is released lol 

im on about 1100 players and manage to get duplicates of them on every pack I open. Never a blue in sight. 

• Upvote 1

Opened 3 Ultimate packs last night with my last lot of coins, not even a walkout in any of them.

Pack weights gone back to being dogshit.

Ha. I’ve got 3340 players...

3 hours ago, gospvg said:

Currently sat at 1896 players, my excuse is I will need them for an SBC. I only sell any duplicates.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, hannay said:

Anyone had a refund of any sorts with the failed SBC?

Should be coming today.

Just now, Ballzzie said:

I pulled an 88 duplicate, do I get a refund?

Swap you for an 88 Maddison

1 hour ago, gospvg said:

Swap you for an 88 Maddison

I'm sure Maddison will have some use, 88 Epureanu (CB at Basaksehir) will only be used in an SBC.

I got Parejo but have had 83 at best since. Aspas would be nice, but Ben Yedder is the dream for me.

Bah. Bloody Ter Stegen from the guarantee.