rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Rivals rewards, 85 SMS was the best pull.

WL rewards - Schulz (along with Trapp and Sommer) and then Sommer (along with 2 wanky Nos players).

Got red Militao (whoop whoop, will sell his future stars version) and 95 Sommer (good for bumping up the rating in a tots SBC. 

Nothing decent from the WL packs. Took untradeable from rivals, got a Greek TOTS gk, gold Insigne and Verratti so good SBC fodder. 

Bah. La liga today. How am I gonna resist opening my packs even though very little of that team is any use to me :unsure: 7 days til serie A? I'll break at some point. 

6 minutes ago, ryanski said:

Bah. La liga today. How am I gonna resist opening my packs even though very little of that team is any use to me :unsure: 7 days til serie A? I'll break at some point. 

You expecting a Blue then? :hat:

Missed last weekend, going to give this one a crack. Trying a new formation aswell.

Frustration inbound! Whoop Whoop!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ballzzie said:

You expecting a Blue then? :hat:

Drop rates for all high rated items have definitely increased by quite a lot to keep interest going. Hopeful! 

1 hour ago, ryanski said:

Drop rates for all high rated items have definitely increased by quite a lot to keep interest going. Hopeful! 

Not for me brah, not for me.

I don't know if anyone is interested but the pitch notes for FIFA 20 are hugely positive imo. 

Highlights for me are...

Improved tackling with a tackling aiming to play the ball to a teammate where possible.

Higher pass error on 180 plus passes etc.

Skill move error when chaining multiple moves together.

These are big changes for me. 

17 hours ago, nakamura said:

I don't know if anyone is interested but the pitch notes for FIFA 20 are hugely positive imo. 

Highlights for me are...

Improved tackling with a tackling aiming to play the ball to a teammate where possible.

Higher pass error on 180 plus passes etc.

Skill move error when chaining multiple moves together.

These are big changes for me. 

Not removing timed finishing or goalkeeper movement though. Game breaker for me. I’m out for fifa 20. New Modern Warfare looks insane though.

50 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

I hardly get players using the timed finishing on me, but whether that’s because of my low WL finishing and/or Rivals rank not sure....

Yeah that will be why.

7 minutes ago, hannay said:

Bit of a slog, but decent rewards from the CL Marquee matchup SBC.

Anyone know if there is a half time flash again?

Yes there will be.

Done 5 out of 7, got absolutely fuck all this far. And now I can't find a single CL Rare card. :o They appear to be extinct. 

4 hours ago, Steely said:

Done 5 out of 7, got absolutely fuck all this far. And now I can't find a single CL Rare card. :o They appear to be extinct. 

Ive done 5 out of 7. I’ve got an untradeable CL rare Gabriel Jesus that I can put into one of them but will still mean I can’t complete all of them. EA didn’t think this one through!

39 minutes ago, ryanski said:

Only blue I packed was Banega. Not amused and also not surprised :doh:

I didn't pack a blue at all. Of the 7 packs, plus the CL half time one, my best pull was an 83 gold player. That includes the jumbo rare players pack.

I've opened a fair few packs recently and there certainly isnt a shift in better cards dropping.

Completed the UEFA marquee SBCS & after yesterday’s sixth champions league triumph really made me lol. I’m keeping him though he is better than my reserve.