rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

5 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

All for 3.5k?

Most yes I’ve got about 7 to 8 left on relists.

2.5K bid & 3.5K BIN

@Ballzzie just checked on the transfer market and the mad rush for pl rare seems to have calm down now. Down to around 2 to 2.5K depends on the player.

57 minutes ago, gospvg said:

@Ballzzie just checked on the transfer market and the mad rush for pl rare seems to have calm down now. Down to around 2 to 2.5K depends on the player.

Its ok, stuck all mine into the SBC's, 8 x 81+'s and 30 x 3 players. Best I packed were 3 x 84's.

• Upvote 1

So those of you that did the weekend league....

is it a guaranteed Prem TOTS pick or could you get hit with a Saudi special?? 

I have a good feeling chaps. Someone is gonna pull a Salah / Hazard / Aguero. Won’t be me as I didn’t enter!

Anyone used Rivaldo? I quite fancy his Icon card.....

I was playing rivals last night and there was a vast difference in the overall quality of teams I played against. Weekend league is gonna be stupid hard now.

On 22/05/2019 at 07:57, Steely said:

Out of all 6 of us who have done it, not a single attacker! I'm surprised there was only 1 Maddison though. :lol: I won't laugh too hard because I will get him in my reward picks tomorrow. :unsure:

The Karma got me eventually.

Screenshot_20190524_085737.thumb.jpg.4cf25efa629d9106283b7e315b7965b3.jpg

Got so excited when I saw that blue confetti. Bastard.

• Upvote 2

Against my better judgement, I redeemed WL entry again and currently have 8 wins from 14 games (one loss was a disconnect when my PS4 decided my LAN cable wasn’t plugged in :angry:). This puts me three wins better off than last week at the same stage so hopefully it means I’ll be able to get high enough for two player picks next week in rewards. 

The red I got this week, Petros from the Saudi league, has been working really well so far. Having a cdm with high stamina and tackling has been very helpful, especially in a few matches which went to extra time. 

• Upvote 1

Anybody else hate playing against full German league teams? They are devil spawn, if they get 3 chances in the whole match you can be sure they'll win 3-2. Efficiency indeed. <_<

Got to 14 wins with three games to spare so now I can stop for the day. Made some changes to my custom tactics which seems to be working better. Now I don’t have so many players on stay forward so they seem to be getting into better positions to attack rather than just hanging around up top. 

I’ve not had any in recent packs, it must want me to buy some with coins :D

Finished the weekend league on 16 wins. Needed 3 from 3 for gold 2 and in my last game came from 2-0 down to level up on 85 minutes before conceding a bullshit corner in the 92nd :angry: