rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

10 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

What is it about those subhuman zombies that they need to get their bigotry into the game!

Always good to give them a good doing with my Aberdeen badge and kits (Shame we’ve not got any icons :wacko:)

The game is crying out for an Icon Willie Miller or Eoin Jess :D

Yeah, it was motivation enough to see the badge and squad name but that fucking abbreviation man!! Clearly some clueless, bitter bellend and horrible to see that kind of shite anywhere let alone FIFA but hell of a way to grab the 14th win!

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

The game is crying out for an Icon Willie Miller or Eoin Jess :D

Yeah, it was motivation enough to see the badge and squad name but that fucking abbreviation man!! Clearly some clueless, bitter bellend and horrible to see that kind of shite anywhere let alone FIFA but hell of a way to grab the 14th win!

Ive been pestering EA for Miller to be included for years :D

At least you got the win, the ref could have given him 4 penalties 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

At least you got the win, the ref could have given him 4 penalties 

:lol: :lol: :lol: but it could have been 5... what a dickhead!! Gerrard that is. Dallas shouldn’t even be refereeing amateur games but for Stevie to come away with that response was hilarious!

Make sure and scuttle them on Wednesday eh?! ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: but it could have been 5... what a dickhead!! Gerrard that is. Dallas shouldn’t even be refereeing amateur games but for Stevie to come away with that response was hilarious!

Make sure and scuttle them on Wednesday eh?! ;)

Couldn’t believe what I was reading on the bbc live reporting yesterday afternoon, then the brainwashed idiot comes out with that classic!

Fingers crossed our keeper is back for it, I had a front row view of him scudding his napper off the post at Easter Road yesterday. As long as McInnes sends them out to press the shaky defence I’m reasonably confident of getting a result.

One problem is the former Ibrox season ticket in the middle (the hopeless Bobby Madden) so I’m half expecting Morelos to get away with decapitaton and win a last minute penalty.  

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Couldn’t believe what I was reading on the bbc live reporting yesterday afternoon, then the brainwashed idiot comes out with that classic!

Fingers crossed our keeper is back for it, I had a front row view of him scudding his napper off the post at Easter Road yesterday. As long as McInnes sends them out to press the shaky defence I’m reasonably confident of getting a result.

One problem is the former Ibrox season ticket in the middle (the hopeless Bobby Madden) so I’m half expecting Morelos to get away with decapitaton and win a last minute penalty.  

You want Defoe starting aswell don’t you? Against St Mirren and teams like that having him and Morelos up together is fine but yourselves and other stronger teams should be ripping them apart with that setup. Bobby Madden must be buzzing for the game after yesterday’s nonsense man, can’t wait for it!!

Slight aside but Aberdeen have had a few TOTW players haven’t they? This last Headline promo has sickened me so much that I have decided to start using a Celtic team for a while at least. 95% of players in the game are instantly discarded when they drop from packs because EA have no interest in providing any kind of gameplay mode, promo or incentive for lower rated players. It’s all aimed at getting us to chase those high value cards while almost everything we get from packs is binned or never used. I’m never going to change EA, who the fuck can? But I can sure as shit change what I do. So yeah, I’m selling up a few players and going with a Celtic team for a while. Clearly Icon Larsson is still valid because in his heart he never REALLY played for any other club but with the TOTW Forrest and Sinclair plus that league pick Tierney it shapes up a decent side. It also means I will be buzzing for Celtic players to make TOTW when all anyone ever usually cares about is the top end players.

Might be a thought for other guys to try out, just freshen things up with a different approach to building a team and see how it feels :) another couple weeks and I will gladly run a mini league / cup for us where we have a set budget for the squad used and can enjoy some decent games together, but until then I’m more excited than I have been in a long time about building and playing with an Ultimate Team.

• Upvote 1

@MardiganX sadly, this season we’ve had no totw players. By this point in Fifa 18 there were 3 and I had an full Aberdeen squad that I used occasionally. 

For some reason, Logan and Considine are not even in FUT so it’s three at the back or a CB at right back to play with four there. 

I’ve got a ton of players in my club so would definitely be up for a wee tournament with limited budgets. 

Well,Socrates has been an instant hit for my club. 9 goals in 10 games from CAM including a few thunderbastards from outside the box as well as a cracking diving header from the edge. 

Future Star Joelinton is quality too, really strong and great at holding play up for those around him. 

I might even make a weekend league comeback next time out. 

My god, hard work this Weekend League lark.

Managed to play 21 games which was a slog! I'm getting Zero quitters, clearly my victories rant moral crushing enough. Still got tonight to try and finish the rest.

I'm on 15 for 21,

I was on 12 for 14 with the 2 losses on pens and now I appear to have hit the dreaded, you are doing too well, lets pair you up with some superstars to bring you down a peg or 6. Tis' most upsetting.

Being super ambitious I'd like to hit 20 wins! What a super stressful night I have in store. Cant wait.

• Upvote 1

Changed my team around a little for a final push tonight. Was at 8-3 at one point then a series of God squads curtailed me. Shall aim for 17 wins but 14 would suffice for my first attempt at this thing. 4-2-2-2 has been fruitful for me. 

Screenshot_20190204-130822_Companion.jpg

22 hours ago, Steely said:

My god, hard work this Weekend League lark.

Managed to play 21 games which was a slog! I'm getting Zero quitters, clearly my victories rant moral crushing enough. Still got tonight to try and finish the rest.

I'm on 15 for 21,

I was on 12 for 14 with the 2 losses on pens and now I appear to have hit the dreaded, you are doing too well, lets pair you up with some superstars to bring you down a peg or 6. Tis' most upsetting.

Being super ambitious I'd like to hit 20 wins! What a super stressful night I have in store. Cant wait.

Aaaaaaand 19 wins. Fuck you FIFA.

Had someone quit against me in the 70th minute and I didn't get the win for it as well. :hmm:

I will never reach 30 games ever again, I wasn't playing for fun but through necessity, not enjoyable. 

• Empathy 1

5 hours ago, Steely said:

Aaaaaaand 19 wins. Fuck you FIFA.

Had someone quit against me in the 70th minute and I didn't get the win for it as well. :hmm:

I will never reach 30 games ever again, I wasn't playing for fun but through necessity, not enjoyable. 

It's so draining. When I went from WL every weekend, to having a break every other weekend, it really helped. But over the last few months, I've gone from every other weekend to no weekends at all. It's been great!

So much less stressful and I can't remember losing a single game. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, hannay said:

Got a nice free ultimate pack today.

Yeah me too. All untradeable though which is a bit shit, especially when I have no use for every player that dropped.

Finished the SPL player pick SBC so Celtic squad is complete. Taking a hit on Burke’s chem so I can play him and Forrest but looking not bad apart from that. Waiting on Toljan’s Celtic card to appear so I can strengthen RB and then just need to stick chem cards on everyone.

778B4186-2580-49F0-AC0A-FC4FEB443688.thumb.png.292007d5809f2b8356321b25c084448d.png

• Upvote 1

I only got a 45k pack as its a new account and pulled some 80 rated rare.

On my old account via the app I got a Rare MP and pulled 83 Danilo P.

I see on Twitter some players pulling Icons, the wankers.

1 hour ago, Steely said:

I for one am very excited about getting the 95 rated Ronaldo as reward for the hard work I put into weekend league. Hurrah! 

I love how flippantly the top rated player from last week TOTW Di Maria will have been handed out yet tomorrow there will be like 8 people that get Ronaldo.

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

I can’t remember if i finished silver 1 or gold 3 on champs, can someone check for me? I deleted fifa to make space for apex and hitman and can’t check on the web app.

How do I do that?

On 04/02/2019 at 12:13, AlfromSleep said:

Well,Socrates has been an instant hit for my club. 9 goals in 10 games from CAM including a few thunderbastards from outside the box as well as a cracking diving header from the edge. 

Future Star Joelinton is quality too, really strong and great at holding play up for those around him. 

I might even make a weekend league comeback next time out. 

I dream of having Socrates, alas the icon prices this year are fucking crazy!