rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

I'm in shit form too. But I'd still have lost, just could have scored more. Missed a sitter in the 2-1 but pretty sure Gooner has let off then!

I'm half tempted to practice again but only if people here want to play the odd tournament.

I would definitely be up for some organised games. Quite happy also to do some kind of team cap where you only have 12-15k to spend on your starting 11 plus subs and run a wee tournament based on that. Building the team would be half the fun, like it always was with the FTLs.

• Upvote 2

I honestly don't mind who I play. I like my team and am used to facing better teams. Gooner is just better than everyone else I've played this year. I am struggling with the game at the moment too which didn't help. That's not an excuse btw. 

I'm happy to enter and play any tournament with my team. 

Also, a new patch is coming that changes timed finesses, low near post shots and manual keeper movement. 

3 hours ago, MardiganX said:

I would definitely be up for some organised games. Quite happy also to do some kind of team cap where you only have 12-15k to spend on your starting 11 plus subs and run a wee tournament based on that. Building the team would be half the fun, like it always was with the FTLs.

20k and I'd consider it... seriously though, that's a good idea and I'd be up for it. Even if I haven't played for about 2 months now!

3 minutes ago, nakamura said:

Also, a new patch is coming that changes timed finesses, low near post shots and manual keeper movement. 

Maybe you'll have an easier time with this patch if they're removing the spammy finesse shots and near post stuff, so people will actually have to use a bit more skill to win. 

• Upvote 1

This patch cannot come soon enough. Just outplayed someone, ball locked onto my CB who charged after it when I could have selected Honda. Was 2-0 up and they scored from it because the AI pulled my DF apart. 

Then 3 timed finesses.

There's just no fucking penalty for shit players. No misplaced passed. Laser rebounds are controlled perfectly. It's so fucking shit. Pay to win fuck off. Patch is the last chance if not, I'm selling it.

See the rebound thing, that happens because the ‘physics’ have to tether or link the ball to something so they can prevent it constantly spinning and flying away randomly isn’t it? So rather than them develop accurate ball physics with exit trajectories based on what would actually happen the game mimics that by having the ball react based on situation, player positions, etc. Is that right or am I talking shite?

Every game I watch replays at the end and almost every goal, even a lot of my own, have some version of the ball taking a completely impossible spin following connection with a player / goal post or even better passing right through feet, legs, heads and in a great example I posted a few weeks ago straight through a players chest and out the other side of his fucking back. A FIFA ball cares not for how well you tackle, the perfect block you make or that it shouldn’t be able to pass through solid mass. Once programmmed it has somewhere it needs to be and sadly most of the time that place is either the top corner of your net or the feet of an opposing player.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nakamura said:

There's just no fucking penalty for shit players. No misplaced passed. Laser rebounds are controlled perfectly. It's so fucking shit. Pay to win fuck off. Patch is the last chance if not, I'm selling it.

I'm selling my digital copy too.  I'm going to put it up for sale for £0 ether air pounds.  

• Upvote 1

All these cards are beasts.

1 hour ago, AlfromSleep said:

I did the SBC for Future StarJoelinton, cost me under 40k and at that he’s an absolute bargain based on the stats. Whether it works out in game for me is yet to be seen. 

446C278C-15CD-4E06-9DC0-9BE219CC4CD0.jpeg

The guy is a beast, replaced Jesus with him and hes been amazing, hat trick on Rivals debut.

Couldn't upload to Youtube as I recorded straight from Whatsapp, sorry quality sucks

1 hour ago, hannay said:

I did the De Jong one, looks a fantastic card as a super sub. 

Amazing player, ball sticks to his feet.

He is my super sub with Irba, they own the pitch together.

2 hours ago, Ballzzie said:

Question:

8 Chem, CDM, which player:

89 Pogba or 86 Kondogbia?

King Kondogbia for me. You played against me where I was using him as a single CDM in the diamond and he is just incredible. Having a player with his defensive abilities and strength but still great on the ball is great. I had Pogba before and he was going forward but ask him to do too much and he is a burst ball after 60 mins. King Kondogbia all the way man!

• Upvote 1