rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

The cost of one of these Prime Icon SBCs will easily get you a tradeable baby version or the mid version of another Icon. Even with the packs you get, which will no doubt produce absolute shite for most people, that cost for a single untradeable player just seems mental!

I got Rashford and the 84 rated Belgian CM. Neither of them fit my team but Rashford should be an excellent sub.

Got shite from Rivals rewards but packed Eriksen in WL packs so can’t complain. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Not played for ages.  Just popped in to post this.

Untitled.png.b80d0633e9621e04385aea56fd8c17e1.png

That’s the other boy I got! Seems like could make a splash given the right environment!

• Empathy 1

No, I'm guessing it's for buying 19, perhaps.

Funny thing is, none of them fit in my team because my TOTS cards are better.

On 04/01/2019 at 18:16, Timmo said:

I reinstalled FIFA 18 and it gave me 4 prime icons for free!?

Was that Pre xmas?

It was a Christmas treat thing I heard.

On 04/01/2019 at 19:36, Chewylegs said:

Yeah I heard they gave them to everyone apparently, fuck knows why.

I reinstalled the game the other day and didn't get them, but it was with a new account, perhaps EA only giving to legacy Fifa players?

4 hours ago, Jerec said:

I reinstalled the game the other day and didn't get them, but it was with a new account, perhaps EA only giving to legacy Fifa players?

Only for people who played last season 

• Upvote 1

Christ.  I just watched the 30 player pack (2000 Fifa Points/100,000 coins) go from 100k available to 0 in about 4 minutes from 7pm.  

Again, fucking...christ.  How much money are they making?  Mental.

I do love the percentage ‘opportunity’ it shows for TOTY players dropping... <1%..... aye, but just how far below 1 ya shower of pricks?!

I also done the SBCs, had some other packs saved up and managed 2 discard IFs... OF THE EXACT SAME PLAYER :facepalm:  the chances of that happening should be the same as a TOTY player dropping which shows the weighting’s and percentages are a load of shite!

14 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Christ.  I just watched the 30 player pack (2000 Fifa Points/100,000 coins) go from 100k available to 0 in about 4 minutes from 7pm.  

Again, fucking...christ.  How much money are they making?  Mental.

14 hours ago, gooner4life said:

None from me! I did spend 350k coins on 25k packs and 150k on mega packs not even a walkout, no way I’m buying anything with that sort of pack weight 

If they were all bought with FIFA points, thats about £1.5m.

In about 5 minutes.

For just those packs. 

What must they have made over Xmas? Or Black Friday? Mind boggling. 

Fifa Ultimate Team is EA's bread and butter.

My new game arrived today, new account and I am set on not spending another penny on it (I claimed back £380ish back from Sony) and will be 100% Road to Glory!

Anyone know if I setup my new club and do all the starter SBC's and get naff all, if I delete my club, can I do them all again?

1 hour ago, Jerec said:

My new game arrived today, new account and I am set on not spending another penny on it (I claimed back £380ish back from Sony)

????  What happened?  Why the claim back?  Don't you lose that account if you do that?

38 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

????  What happened?  Why the claim back?  Don't you lose that account if you do that?

Yep sure do.

I was so raged that the pack weight was as bad as it was I jumped on Paypal and claimed back all the payments I'd made. Sony never respond to Paypal claims so it ended in my favour and I got it all back, well all the points I'd bought via the PS store anyway.

I spent 36,000 points back to back and all I got were 2 fucking shite walkouts.

The pack weight and player pool was so small it was criminal, so I thought fuck it, I'll lost a few months of my subscription and the games I've downloaded. But Fifa 19 was the only digital game I'd bought with money.

Jerec is no more (Long live Ballzzie), but that money I've got back, when you think about it, is the new sofa bed I need to buy, or a local holiday for me and the kids, or the new oven I've just bought, or payment towards the new boiler I've had to buy, or my wifes ipad I bought her for xmas...:facepalm:

• Upvote 3

Ah fuck it, if FIFA was your only digital game, then it's not much of a loss. I'd be screwed, as I have years and years worth of digital PSP/Vita/PS3/PS4 stuff on it! 

You can get a top Serie A team in no time by just playing, as you well know. You'll have to let us know how RTG is, I've never played anything but FUT. :facepalm:

Congratulations on escaping from the cult!  :hat:

Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow. - L. Ron Hubbard.

• Upvote 1