I've had fuck all for 2 weeks now as well @Pants McSkill. As you know, 5 of those IF SBC's got me 5 of the shittest cards in a row.  2 weeks of Ultimate packs, nothing. Two weeks of Rivals rewards, nothing. One Weekend league, nowt. Squad battles, fuck all.  I even packed a FUT Draft entry, won 4 in a row...Fuck. All. 

How do we know it's not all a massive con? 

:omg: I don't care!  I've got Messi and Ramos and Bale and Suarez and they are amazing!  :omg:

• Upvote 1

I did loads of the TOTW upgrades. I was so pissed off with FIFA over the weekend that I didn't care. My packed highlights were...

87 Mahrez

88 Mertens

84 Valencia

88 Koulibaly

As nice as that list may luck for the amount of challenges i did it wasn't worth it. 

I have 2 teams. With new added icon (bought in frustration today lol)

I'd love to make a hybrid from them.

Screenshot_20181127-010055_Companion.thumb.jpg.e1d663391353a20268851313778d6d70.jpg

Screenshot_20181127-010126_Companion.thumb.jpg.541b1ca87a03f18c55266a9b060e8ff2.jpg

Didn't risk it with Hazard over the weekend. Lowest I seen him fall to was 585 and now hes back at 640ish...

I'd been buying and stocking up on non-rare prem golds for quite some time for 350 coins each. Stocked up about 120 of them and sold them all for 950-1100 this morning (because of SBCs I assume). Winner Winner

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Bennette98 said:

Didn't risk it with Hazard over the weekend. Lowest I seen him fall to was 585 and now hes back at 640ish...

I'd been buying and stocking up on non-rare prem golds for quite some time for 350 coins each. Stocked up about 120 of them and sold them all for 950-1100 this morning (because of SBCs I assume). Winner Winner

What ratings?

76's etc?

6 minutes ago, Bennette98 said:

Any of the non-rares I could get. Ranged from 75-81. Selling the 75s for 950 and 81 for 1100 etc.

(I'm on Xbox remember, so prices may be slightly different)

And you drop them when the SBC drops?

Nice. I got a shit load too. Need to get involved with that.

41 minutes ago, Bennette98 said:

Does seem prices hit their lowest on Saturday afternoon.

I bottled buying IF Mertens and RTTF Sanches at that time, as thought they would go down further. Going to cost me about 50,000 coins extra to get them both now! 

25 minutes ago, Jerec said:

And you drop them when the SBC drops?

Nice. I got a shit load too. Need to get involved with that.

Pretty much, there prices seem to fluctuate weekly anyway, I can *usually* buy a shit tonne Wednesday when TOTW drops for 350 coins and sell them say Monday for 600 coins. I guess with BF being out the prices were pushed up a bit more?

I've had a quick look and can't see a SBC that would effect their prices really.

14 minutes ago, jimmmUK said:

Does seem prices hit their lowest on Saturday afternoon.

I bottled buying IF Mertens and RTTF Sanches at that time, as thought they would go down further. Going to cost me about 50,000 coins extra to get them both now! 

I was only gonna buy him as an investment to sell this and didn't know the best time to buy him was or if the rise would be significant enough to be worth it. Then when you factor in the risk of trading with players worth 600K there's a lot that could go wrong.

Hi chaps. 

I apologise in advance for this rant. But I need to vent.

You've all seen how much I've traded. How I've played with shit teams to try and save coins.  How I've scrimped and saved and traded and opened a gazillion Bronze packs.
Well today was the day where I started to build a team.

Of course, the problem sometimes is the menus. And the menu lag. EA don't make it easy to search for what you want.

So there I am, looking for 87 Van Dijk. I do my homework, I know his price, it was cheaper this weekend but it's clearly only going to get more expensive as the week went on. 385k is as good a price as I'm going to get. 

In I go. 

There's one for 378k on 59 minutes. I compare price - there's none else up for less. I go back to purchase - menu lag.

But I can get him, it;s OK.

Get to 'buy now' - as I press the button I realise I'm now on an 86 that some cunt has listed to get fuckers like me...

Boom.

78k wasted.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 2
4 minutes ago, Pants McSkill said:

Hi chaps. 

I apologise in advance for this rant. But I need to vent.

You've all seen how much I've traded. How I've played with shit teams to try and save coins.  How I've scrimped and saved and traded and opened a gazillion Bronze packs.
Well today was the day where I started to build a team.

Of course, the problem sometimes is the menus. And the menu lag. EA don't make it easy to search for what you want.

So there I am, looking for 87 Van Dijk. I do my homework, I know his price, it was cheaper this weekend but it's clearly only going to get more expensive as the week went on. 385k is as good a price as I'm going to get. 

In I go. 

There's one for 378k on 59 minutes. I compare price - there's none else up for less. I go back to purchase - menu lag.

But I can get him, it;s OK.

Get to 'buy now' - as I press the button I realise I'm now on an 86 that some cunt has listed to get fuckers like me...

Boom.

78k wasted.

People that do that deserve to be kicked in each bollock individually 

• Upvote 1

Lingards CL OTW card has shot up to over 130k! :doh: I sold all mine off at a loss the other week...

I FUCKING KNEW I should of just HODL and been strong!

Man U will whip Young Boys and his card will prob go for 170k tonight I bet!

@gooner4life

For this weekend league - I do. I think Thursday should see some price rises. Whether or not that makes them worth investing in I don't know, as I'm not sure how much they rise.

Sunday onwards I'm not sure. Could drop, could stay about the same for a couple of weeks.

The pattern over the last couple of years has seen steady prices for two-three weeks until Futmas starts, but the market's different this year.

Something that is interesting is I think the rise in popularity of Streaming has an effect. If a couple of Pros use Marcelo (which a couple do), he becomes 'price drop proof' as all the kids want him.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Pants, if it's any consolation the difference between those two cards is really minimal.

Yeah... It's more the coins really. It's a hell of a lot of trading.

2 minutes ago, Steely said:

Realist is at the same price to try and get a someone like you Pants. :lol:

I should! But I'm just not enough of a bastard. I'll use him instead.

1 minute ago, Jerec said:

About 78k roughly.

lol.

That's so shit @Pants McSkill

They make things so bloody hard sometimes, especially when you're looking to 'snipe' to get a good deal. I've luckily never done what you've done, but have been close a couple of times. 

Just now, Jerec said:

Lingards CL OTW card has shot up to over 130k! :doh: I sold all mine off at a loss the other week...

I FUCKING KNEW I should of just HODL and been strong!

Man U will whip Young Boys and his card will prob go for 170k tonight I bet!

I just managed to snipe Sanches RTTF (UCL OTW) for 15k less than the next BIN. He's going for 175k at the moment, which is mental for a 81 rated card. However, I think his first upgrade is to an 84 - as they're supposed to follow the normal IF procedure.

Bayern can qualify tonight - so does that mean his card will jump up to the higher stats then? Or will we have to wait until all group games have finished? 

I've got RTTF Sanches, Cuadrado and Perisic. Also got EL OTW Alonso and Milinkovic Savic too. My team could instantly become a lot better over the next couple of weeks. 

• Upvote 2

Let's play a game of 'Spot 378k Virgil Van Dyke' in these goals I've conceded.

You'd think he'd be in his RCB spot! But think again reader!

I guess I'll wait till Thursday to sell him, which was my plan in case I didn't like him. Buy now, sell after rewards, don't lose any coins.

Except of course, I'm going to have to take a fucking huge loss aren't I. And I can't really afford to buy Varane and Courtois and rebuild around them without those coins.

I should have deleted my club when Steely did.

• Upvote 2
  • Empathy 1

Got the Flashback Pato, on a 10 game loan from a daily objective so will see how he goes. 

The new update is here, defending seems to take more  concentration now and just leaving the AI to it has definitely become less effective.

As for @Pants McSkill“favourite” bounce back to the attacker in a tackle, Ive not had any occurrences yet post-patch so, fingers crossed, it seems to have been fixed somewhat. 

• Upvote 1

Played 3 post patch matches. Tackling is miles better and the game felt less frantic. Still a ton of issues, like the GK punching the ball from the goal line, right into the centre of the goal area. 

I lost one, and despite the GK punch, it was already game over and 100% my fault I lost so that felt nice. 

24 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Fuck sake I should have gone balls deep on champs league cuadrado, he’s up to 355k now

Seems they're all on the rise and surely only going to continue rising for the teams that progress. I read that if for example say Inter Milan goes into Europa League for finishing third, that the Perisic card will turn into a Europa League OTW. Can't really lose!

I've decided against Mertens IF in the end, as Immobile is still smashing it for me. Instead I got some better subs, with a couple of those being UCL OTW players. Now have: 

- Cuadrado UCL OTW

- Perisic UCL OTW

- Sanches UCL OTW

- Fahrmann UCL OTW

- Philipp UCL OTW

- Milinkovic Savic EL OTW

- Alonso EL OTW

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

Fuck sake I should have gone balls deep on champs league cuadrado, he’s up to 355k now

He was the only saving grace when selling up my team. I lost tons of coins on IF Mertens, Koulibaly, Sandro and Insigne...but I think I bought him for under 250k and made about 90k. I was still well down overall, like...bit it wasn't as hard to stomach!

(He's at around 370k now...)