rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

8 hours ago, gooner4life said:

I didn't get a single board from my rewards.

My mate, who is even more jammy than you on packs, finished Silver 1 and he gets 90 Ramos in one, and 88 Pogba in the other.

The fuck is this! I can’t sell all my players with these shite SBC.

The requirement of a PTG player to get a path to glory player is just too specific. So prices are hiked on those specific cards instantly.

Shite.

Caved and did another untradeable PTG. Got the Bertrand, then traded him for Sterling. Also packed Dembele from a 2 player pack that I got from weekly Objectives. Would’ve preferred Martial as a Man Utd fan, but hey ho.

My WL started off OK last night. Ended with 11 wins out of 17, which is slightly above my average. I had 1 game where I scored in the 2nd min and they quit already, and then 2 tight games where I scored late on to open up a 2 goal lead and then the opposition spent the last 5 minutes of the game repeatedly scoring own goals. What’s that about?!

I had a stinker in the WL yesterday with 4 wins from 15. Managed 7 from 12 today though so that’s qualification secured for next week and means I can play with less pressure for the 13 that are left. 

Switching back to 4222 with the CAMs on forward and CDMs on stay back seems to have helped me play better, it’s almost like being back to my old 1v1 favourite 424 formation. 

Pirlo, Ousmane Dembele and 85 Gamiero are my go to guys on the bench. The old Italian master is great to bring on with 25 mins to go when holding a lead and needing to keep possession, he’s so good and controlling play and passing accurately. 

8CA6683B-07B9-4561-86B2-C5B3EB81B1F6.jpeg

So I just got this message after winning a game 2-0 late on:

Mi fai proprio schifo... Devi morire sfigato

Which according to google translate means: 

You make me really sick ... You have to die unlucky

Some people eh?...

The daily PTG SBC’s have been quite friendly, packed, Modric, Pogba, Benzema, Mkhitaryan in 3 packs so far.

Also done a couple of spring untradeable Sbc’s and got Firmino and Ousmane Dembélé.

12 wins with 10 games left, don’t think I’ll finish this week. 

So many frustrating losses where I’ve blown late leads instead of time wasting. I’ve barely had any weak teams to play, the majority have icons or loaded with POTM players. 

lost on penalties in the final of the DKT last night. So instead I went into seasons to complete some of the weekly objectives: debut goal by Spanish, German, Portuguese, Argentinian and Belgian players. Built a Premier League team with Lukaku, Sane, Lanzini, Adrien Silva, Pedro, etc and drew 4-4 after going 4-2 down in the 80th min. Got all of the debut goals apart from the Portuguese one, so then just built a Portugal team with what I had in the club and played another, with Nani scoring a brace. 

I had had a lot of fun doing that, rather than using my WL Squad. Offensively I only noticed a small difference, but missed the height of Pogba and Rijkaard in midfield, and defensively was a poorer. Now to do a Norwegian team and score 5 goals.

19 hours ago, gooner4life said:

You sit on a throne of lies

Ha no its true, I sold pretty much my entire team, wanted a change.

20 hours ago, LiMuBai said:

@Jerec Selling or using M-Savic?

Using mate. Might change de Vrij but need him for chem at the mo

0B247042-58F2-4CCD-A42A-65D086C25805.jpeg

Won the Daily knock out and got the PTG LB Lukaku yesterday, traded him in for an untradable T Hazard. <_<

Traded him in and got...

87 CAM Raheem Sterling :sealclap:Yaaaaaaaaaay.

Don't know how much I will actually use him mind, but still very happy, even as a pacey Sub who can play across the front line.

2 hours ago, Steely said:

Goretzka is very good! I'm tempted to buy that card itself, his normal card is doing such a good job for me as midfield enforcer.

I have him as a sub, his stats look wicked.

So after numerous PTG SBC’s, I finally have an untradeable Rashford. I’ve only gone down about 40k coins, but I’ve used nearly all of the 80/81/82/83 rated players in my club, so the “total cost” is probably much higher. Don’t care though, he’ll replace Jesus as my sub striker and goes nicely with my untradeable PTG Sterling and Willian. 

What will FUT Birthday entail? Have I ruined myself by losing all of those 83’s I had in the club?