rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

Shoya Nakajima gets his upgrade! 67 to 74 with technical dribbler and 88 odd pace and 4star skills.

He will be replacing Usami who has served me so well since I started FUT in FIFA 16.

36 minutes ago, Timmo said:

Well done staying in the game mate (at least to begin with), Shellz is an insane player, his record is something like 50 wins to every loss!

I was stupid, it’s not often you get to play someone like him, I should have gone to 4231 and contained and countered, instead I tried to go 41212 which was suicide as I only had 88 Vieira vs his Prime Vieira and 90 Gullit in a 442, you can’t hurt a player like him just relying on width either.

It killed me when he scored immediately after I did, if I got to half time at 2-1 or even 2-2 if Dinho would have had that extra half a yard to get a shot off instead of going for the lob.

It was an experience though, I’ve got it recorded, I’ll watch it back a couple of times to see what I need to do better from

an attacking point of view and defending.

I still think it's time dribbling and skill moves were more fallible. It would really sort out the best players then. Football isn't won by twisting and turning endlessly after all.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmm currently debating trading in some of my high rated untradeables to complete an Icon challenge.

I have a 92 Cavani, 90, Higuain, 88 Handanovic, I might even get rid of that prick Thiago (91) as seeing him only makes me angry, given how much I wasted completing the Bundesliga Challenge.

But which icon. :huh: Overmars? Okocha? Rui Costa? ( It does need to be one where you don't need to trade in an icon to get an icon!)

20 minutes ago, Steely said:

Hmmmmm currently debating trading in some of my high rated untradeables to complete an Icon challenge.

I have a 92 Cavani, 90, Higuain, 88 Handanovic, I might even get rid of that prick Thiago (91) as seeing him only makes me angry, given how much I wasted completing the Bundesliga Challenge.

But which icon. :huh: Overmars? Okocha? Rui Costa? ( It does need to be one where you don't need to trade in an icon to get an icon!)

Rijkaard!

Cheers Gooner! Though, its not about buying an Icon, its just because I've got these untradeable players, who I am happy to toss into an icon SBC to make the challenges considerably cheaper.

RIjkaard is a good shout, just finished my 20 games with him though, whilst he was really solid, he didnt properly blow my nips off.

I might just wait anyways, suppose there is no rush! Still got a billion loans to get through. ><

6 minutes ago, LiMuBai said:

So what is FUT Birthday?

Its an event where once great players get good cards again. In 17 I had an unreal FUT Birthday El Shaaraway who was probably the best player I had the chance to use in that version. 

It was almost looking like a rubbish TOTW and then I spotted a 78 Bamford I must have, and will never use. (Completing my Boro Trifecta of Inform Braithwaite, Inform Bamford and standard Adama Traore.)

Just had a notification that I’ve been given 1600 fifa points on PlayStation, how random but will make use of those when there are good promo players packs in the store (none just now, just a rare gold). 

Anyone else had this?

7 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Just had a notification that I’ve been given 1600 fifa points on PlayStation, how random but will make use of those when there are good promo players packs in the store (none just now, just a rare gold). 

Anyone else had this?

Nope. By email? Or when you logged into FIFA?

New campaign, 2 games, 2 wins! I might have to retire that front three right now, undefeated!

They were bloody awful like haha, especially Bamford. Its odd though, it really did feel like my other players played better than ever, like they raised their game to carry my Boro front 3.

(Alaba by the way is absolutely sensational! He has about 8 assists and 3 goals from LB after 12 games. Bloody love him.)

Its annoying the app doesn't you show you the specific appearances, goals and assists for players that they have for your club. Having them all merged with previous owners is a bit stupid. 

I do like that attacking line up! Beastly.

Carvajal for Bellerin though for perfect chem? And the new and improved 85 Fernandinho?

This is me for the weekend league I think. (That RB should be awful, but he has been really good for me for about 12 games now, its a bit odd.)

F353EA75-48EC-42AB-9B68-AFE9B825ECCD.thumb.png.b2aacc6e727e0693727efadc72116f1f.png

Fresh out of holding midfield Icons once Vieira is done, so may bring on Allan for Hamsik. And then use a CAM icon like Laudrup/Deco.