rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

I’m betting I get Salah as I have his OTW untradeable.

im going to just hold onto mine for a bit I think.

Why hold on? Makes no difference to the group you can pull from.

I got: 86 Marlos (heard good things, might try him as a sub), 82 Moses (meh, not as good as NIF Valencia), 82 Tagliafico (sold his OTW), 81 Meite (meh) and 81 Berghuis (utter meh).

And a few 84’s from the weekly rewards.

I actually did alright this month, got Basthuayi 85 and Bonaventura 86, both very nice cards. Bona will likely be in the team or a supersub for a long time.

5 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

What are those cards lads? Are they ones you can only get from playing in the WL?

Red untradeable versions of all of February’s TOTW informs. You get them as part of your monthly WL rewards.

37 minutes ago, Timmo said:

That’s the most lightweight midfield I’ve ever seen

I just need them to be able to move quick and pass the ball up to the attackers, not wrestle with anyone. I try to play the possession and interception game.

Pretty sure I’m giving the weekend league a miss, kids are off school due to the snow so will struggle to get on the PS4 tomorrow. Need to bribe them to leave me alone if I want to get some games played!

11 minutes ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

Aww you need 2 beefy cms that push people off the ball in futchamps everyone you play these days has 2 decent cdms

I have Mooys, Xmas Herrera and Oxlade-Chamberlain as Subs if it gets rough.

34 minutes ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

Aww you need 2 beefy cms that push people off the ball in futchamps everyone you play these days has 2 decent cdms

Totally agree, without IF Milinlovic-Savic and Allan I’d be in single figures for wins!

For those interested in Larsson I’d recommend giving Owen’s loan a try, very similar but with Speed Dribbler which will make him feel much faster on the ball. 

Caved in a started the weekend league. Exactly the same as last week, 7 wins from a 20 game Friday grind. Got loan Maradona in but I think my skill level is beneath him as I seem to do better with Dybala or Mertens at cam.