rllmuk
Timmo

Ultimate Team

1 hour ago, Jerec said:

500k worth it? :rolleyes: If I get that back I’ve 800k banked, that Willian 87 is calling me...

Don’t you use Salah on RW? Although stick a Hunter card on Willian and they’re about the same, although Willian has a 4 Star weak foot, but is much poorer in the air. 

Yeah, actually, if it was me, I’d sell Salah and buy Willian and bank the change. A 4 Star weak foot is more important for me, as I really didn’t Salah’s 2 Star WF.

41 minutes ago, Jerec said:

Salah’s a great card man no way selling. Willian would be the Sub.

That’s an expensive sub! Just use SIF Lozano, IF Alessandrini or NIF Gabriel Jesus like everyone else. ;)

Not even a single set of boards from my 5 packs! Bloody Rubbish.

In good news though, Cavanis 90 rated SBC got a nice little bump to 92 when he got bumped from 87 to 88 which was a pleasant surprise.

13 minutes ago, Steely said:

Not even a single set of boards from my 5 packs! Bloody Rubbish.

In good news though, Cavanis 90 rated SBC got a nice little bump to 92 when he got bumped from 87 to 88 which was a pleasant surprise.

That is a nice surprise! I wonder if they’ll also bump other League SBC cards, such as Quaresma?

Stupid fucking Bundesliga SBC! frankfurt play a 3-4-3 formation, with LM/LF/RF/RM - The team themselves only have 3 (All silver) wide players and none of which ever make it onto the market for a length of time because they get sniped up. So if any of you have them, you could sell them for 17k.

I don’t understand why EA would release an SBC with a formation that in no way represents the player positions of the club in question. The Lille SBC was the same. Unless you managed to complete the SBC quickly before the players went extinct, you have to wait until EA up the Max BIN and the hoarders/traders release them back onto the market.

Had a cracking game on Seasons.

If anyone fancies a watch see below, lasts 79 mins then he gives up. And Lim, the first goal says it all regarding Salah’s 2* Weak Foot! ;)

And before that, this...Salah again.

• Upvote 1

On 27/02/2018 at 14:18, Jerec said:

Bought the 94 De Gea.

In two minds about CR7 now as I've seen 94 Harzard and his stats look wicked and hes 500k cheaper!

Sorry to keep posting up my vids but tonight I've answered my own question.

Ronaldo it worth every coin spent!

• Upvote 1

Who is the best cheap prime icon, 500k ish?  i have adair few untradeable players including buffon and handanovic to put into an sbc and wondered who was good.

i’ve tried larsson, costa and deco.  costa and larsson i quite liked.  Deco not so much.  I really like rijkard (sp?) but i’ve about 500k coins and he’s be most of them which i’m not sure is worth it.

22 minutes ago, tenrou said:

Who is the best cheap prime icon, 500k ish?  i have adair few untradeable players including buffon and handanovic to put into an sbc and wondered who was good.

i’ve tried larsson, costa and deco.  costa and larsson i quite liked.  Deco not so much.  I really like rijkard (sp?) but i’ve about 500k coins and he’s be most of them which i’m not sure is worth it.

I find it odd that people dont seem to like Deco, for me hes become an essential player.

He scores some cracking goals, hes fast, he intercepts passes and for me at least seems to dominate the midfield, more so than my other CM's.

He scores the 5th goal on my first vid above and its a cracker!

D6C3CC23-0B8C-4243-9142-35050DC8D485.thumb.png.b634790cdc2b435bf343ec91052b65a2.png

So I know it isn’t anything special compared to the Oil Baron backed setups in here but it is the best UT I have ever had in any FIFA. The midfield will be the first area to upgrade but the forward line has been incredible for me so far. 5 games together and they each have 5 goals with me on 5 game win streak online.

I have seen a few folk complain about Sanchez this year but so far I have found him to be excellent. Razor sharp and fights for every ball. When some coins come in I will look at the IF / TOTW Lukaku and Sterling but this 11 could do me for a long time yet.

Also, the 4-3-2-1 is a dream as it lets me use wingers as modern day inside forwards so they are not isolated out wide :D

7 minutes ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

Any ideas on how to upgrade ?

IMG_5816.PNG

Are Auba and Lucas 9 chem because they are recent signings Baz? Could get them to 10 if you stick a Prem league card on Zidane I think.

6 minutes ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

Ive had over 2/3 million coins but I get bored and waste em on dumb shit so starting from scratch this month with WL by the end of this month I want Ronnie 

You’ll need a full team refresh to get CR7 in that team on decent chem. CR7 + Suarez/Greizman + Bale + Modric maybe?

1 hour ago, BiGBaZ96 said:

Any ideas on how to upgrade ?

IMG_5816.PNG

Stop getting Carvajal and Boateng sent off.

1.5mil for CR7 at the moment, cheapest he’s been on 18.

Once he starts dropping it generally creates a slide on everybody.

2 hours ago, LiMuBai said:

You’ll need a full team refresh to get CR7 in that team on decent chem. CR7 + Suarez/Greizman + Bale + Modric maybe?

Na I wouldnt change anything I'd bring him on at the start for Lucas moura as I bring him off anyway at the start for ousmane 

So who do you guys realistically want from your monthly rewards tonight?

CR7 and Aguero obviously - I could then sell my CR7 to upgrade the rest of my team but that’s not going to happen. Is it?

Salah or Firminho would be great super subs for me.

Telles would allow me to sell my current IF.

Arias would make a good sub for Valencia.

That’s about it really. Anything else I wouldn’t use, so would just be SBC fodder