Timmo

Ultimate Team

Over the past few days I've learnt the best time to buy is the morning & sell afternoon or evening.

I'll go shopping tomorrow morning for Salah & look at a couple of new CB's.

Love the game, good fun.

Thinking about it I'm going to wait on Salah and Co. Will carry on completing the SBC's should be much easier now I have a small bank balance & the spreadsheet link from @Steely

I may even get lucky with a Salah drop?

I hoard packs and have a mass opening session. It’s great fun. 

Also if you can do it without the urge to buy packs then do it. I spent a small fortune up until Xmas. Won’t do it again. 

I’m tempted to sell Big Frank at the back and do the Puyol SBC which doesnt require an icon. Then with the proceeds of big frank, get the Mertens Carnival card as I adore his 88 TOTW one. 

Tell me a a reason not to???

Managed to get Ben Arfa Carniball. Luckily scoring in Penalties counts towards it too. Still will never use. SBC fodder or Objective card maybe though.

1 hour ago, hannay said:

I’m tempted to sell Big Frank at the back and do the Puyol SBC which doesnt require an icon. Then with the proceeds of big frank, get the Mertens Carnival card as I adore his 88 TOTW one. 

Tell me a a reason not to???

Didnt think Puyol was that good?

Desailly would be better no?

Hamsik, Napoli won right? Hes my only Europa card that hasn't upgraded. Any reason why? He didn't go to China in the end did he??

I spent some of the coins on Alison, Van Dyjk is stupid expensive so I got 2 86 defenders instead.

Salah is also silly price when you can get an 87 Sterling much cheaper.

The change in formation & a lucky bid got me Kane for 25K! Now starts the 90+ hunt!

9C623103-2437-4DEB-ADB9-3943AAB3E744.jpeg

LB & RB cannot go any further without special cards. Maybe replace the 85 CDM with Kante until I saw he was going for 200K+

I think I’ve gone as far as I can with this squad for now. Time to look at a Brazilian, Spanish or Italian squad.

De Rossi done. Cost me 11k and squad players.

FUT birthday due to drop soon which is normally very interesting so I will save coins for that now I think.

Screenshot_20190317-122239_Companion.thumb.jpg.84301451dde9a79375d6daa5bbab30ee.jpg

• Upvote 1

Managed Gold 3 after some epic matches over the weekend.

Had a great start then just kept either getting pwn'd by amazing players (had a FUT Founder match) or just being let down by defenders that clear balls straight back to the opposition.

• Upvote 1

Nah. Like my current striker options too much.

Edit....

Ah I see.... another EA SBC fuck up???

It's gone. Fuck me. I nearly threw Zola into it for the Icon swap.

FYI, 

With all these icon packs there is a really easy way to get the 'Gold Player Packs' from the Rising Talent SBC. Which all Icons have. 

Admittedly they are not great packs, a gold player pack is 12 gold players with 1 rare, but you can do them at almost zero cost even if you quick sold. (But don't quick sell, sell them all during Dailly SBC windows for good monies) or use then to complete league SBCs. Having packed them having that extra loyalty really helps keep cost down. 

You can do it cheap by just picking one popular nationality, Germany/spain/Italy. Search for silver with bid price of 250-300 and bid on the rare Silvers as you see them. Do GK/Defenders/Midfielders/attackers all seperatly so you don't end up with 59 keepers.

Bid 250 to 300, do it on mass, then go into the SBC themselves and just do it with the builder based on your nationality of choice. 

Bish, bash, bosh. You have about 12 packs in no time. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Steely said:

FYI, 

With all these icon packs there is a really easy way to get the 'Gold Player Packs' from the Rising Talent SBC. Which all Icons have. 

Admittedly they are not great packs, a gold player pack is 12 gold players with 1 rare, but you can do them at almost zero cost even if you quick sold. (But don't quick sell, sell them all during Dailly SBC windows for good monies) or use then to complete league SBCs. Having packed them having that extra loyalty really helps keep cost down. 

You can do it cheap by just picking one popular nationality, Germany/spain/Italy. Search for silver with bid price of 250-300 and bid on the rare Silvers as you see them. Do GK/Defenders/Midfielders/attackers all seperatly so you don't end up with 59 keepers.

Bid 250 to 300, do it on mass, then go into the SBC themselves and just do it with the builder based on your nationality of choice. 

Bish, bash, bosh. You have about 12 packs in no time. 

And save those packs for FUT Birthday this weekend (or maybe next weekend?)

Another good option is to import your team into Futbin, then they analyse your squad and search the community completed SBC’s using players you have to give you the easiest/cheapest solutions.