Timmo

Ultimate Team

59 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Talisca and Hulk upgrade would be good for many here I believe?

FFS, I have to do these, don’t I? :D

Time to get buying Brazilian silvers :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

FFS, I have to do these, don’t I? :D

Time to get buying Brazilian silvers :facepalm:

Was thinking of you mate haha!

3 wins from 6 single matches in the quest for Talisca. It’s quite enjoyable using the silver team that I’ve built, found a gem in 5’2” Elton, a 5* skills CAM. 

Tempted to do Hulk as I’ve got a few high rated untradables that could go towards him. 

3 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

3 wins from 6 single matches in the quest for Talisca. It’s quite enjoyable using the silver team that I’ve built, found a gem in 5’2” Elton, a 5* skills CAM. 

Tempted to do Hulk as I’ve got a few high rated untradables that could go towards him. 

You mixed it up or gone League/Nation?

New Hulk is bossing my midfield, he's an animal!  Sacrificed Socrates as well, struggling to find a good centre back pairing, tried alot of Brazilians so drafted in 92 Bobby Moore to sit next to Naldo. He may be small but he's seriously good at getting ball of players. Like him so far.

Screenshot_20190310-173033.jpg

3 hours ago, Chewylegs said:

New Hulk is bossing my midfield, he's an animal!  Sacrificed Socrates as well, struggling to find a good centre back pairing, tried alot of Brazilians so drafted in 92 Bobby Moore to sit next to Naldo. He may be small but he's seriously good at getting ball of players. Like him so far.

Screenshot_20190310-173033.jpg

Have you tried future stars Eder Militao? He’s an absolute beast with incredible pace. 

Ive done one of the Hulk SBC squads, just need 4 wins to get Talisca then I’ll be selling my Brazil silvers (currently worth around 60k) and doing the other squad to get him. 

@Ballzzie, I’ve found the same, really need to get into simple scoring situations. Having a massive striker option does help a lot, hold it up and lay it off. 

Just had a weird game. Played someone that went two up with two horribly deflected goals. I score two myself, horribly deflected. Scored a third equaliser and they quit and no loss?

9 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

Have you tried future stars Eder Militao? He’s an absolute beast with incredible pace. 

Ive done one of the Hulk SBC squads, just need 4 wins to get Talisca then I’ll be selling my Brazil silvers (currently worth around 60k) and doing the other squad to get him. 

@Ballzzie, I’ve found the same, really need to get into simple scoring situations. Having a massive striker option does help a lot, hold it up and lay it off. 

No, he's the one I haven't tried, solely because I like Naldo so much. Thiago Silva is confined to the bench now, his 90 card isn't as great as it should be.

I did think about doing Talisca but can't really be bothered, be interesting to see how good he is.

7 hours ago, nakamura said:

Just had a weird game. Played someone that went two up with two horribly deflected goals. I score two myself, horribly deflected. Scored a third equaliser and they quit and no loss?

I've heard something about people wrapping their phones in foil and crashing the game (if you are playing from mobile data)...sounds a bit fantastical but apparently works and stops a loss.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chewylegs said:

(if you are playing from mobile data)

Normally i’d laugh at that, but with some of the connections you get in game, that actually explains alot!

That’s Talisca onboard after a relatively painless 16 games. Hopefully this version is as effective in my team as the 84 that is still the top scorer and assister in my whole club. 

Also, this is complete :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AlfromSleep said:

That’s Talisca onboard after a relatively painless 16 games. Hopefully this version is as effective in my team as the 84 that is still the top scorer and assister in my whole club. 

Also, this is complete :D

Fancy doing some of mine then 2 wins in about 15 games or more!!!

38 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Fancy doing some of mine then 2 wins in about 15 games or more!!!

What players are you using? Make sure you have lots of pace, it really helps. 

I’ve added my new players to my team, I’m kinda overloaded with options now. Engine on Talisca gives him all stats over 80 so he can go pretty much anywhere. 

AD790492-81A8-441F-BD27-FE79643EF045.jpeg

This motley crew:

C6F48ADA-DB9F-40AF-8406-810954258082.jpeg

One game this guy also with a Brazil team goes 2-nil up and starts dabbing and skilling me, so I bring on Ibra, Butra and Cech. I win 5-2. Dont get the mark of course but it felt good knowing they didnt either.

• Upvote 4

I started off with a 433 but didn’t like it so switched to the trusty wide diamond 41212. Having the two strikers helped with creating chances and having the LM and RM meant I could use width if need be. 

Try to use Elton as much as possible, he’s really good for his rating and if you can get him in space he’s pretty dangerous. 

• Upvote 1

So so where shall I go next with my team? 1.8m coins and my favorite players below:

Starting XI (not used Icardi yet, Ibra was in there)

3C4881A3-CCB9-44C4-AA6C-7AB25F9712BE.thumb.jpeg.f9613d5185a69f6698146f8a3cd9c9fd.jpeg

Big Frank at the back is a monster. And plays the ball so well. I had to get De Jong in the team, possibly my favourite player in Fifa19.

stupid 2mb limit so will upload subs and reserves in next post..... 

• Upvote 1

Don't friendly matches count for these silver challenges? Could pair up with someone and just take turns dropping out?