Timmo

Ultimate Team

I have Headline Dembele. I picked him up for 310k and he is. Is worth over 500k. Mental! Think I am gonna move him and a few others on and shake things up a bit as it’s feelinf a little stale right now and I need something to get me interested again.

I'm working through my loans at the moment. Ive got Prime Van Nistlerooy, Rivaldo, Prime Seedorf, Ballack, Stoichkov all in the starting line up. I'm still winning and losing about the same amount as always, seems to make very little difference... 

Seedorf feels by far the best out of the current batch mind. VAN and Stoich are pish. 

Seedorf hasnt impressed me really, for a player with 90 shooting hes missed some terrible shots that really should of found the back of the net and these were 6 yard box misses.

Also soooooooooo many fucking post/cross bar hits since the patch.

Also come to the conclusion that VVD is a useless, lanky, oafish piece of crap defender. He cant pass, all his clearance balls go straight to the opponent and he hardly uses his weight to get a player off the ball. Only thing hes good for is heading the ball in from corners!

And this pack influx has killed the market. Do your sbcs now!!

I packed my first Icon in Fifa 19 from the Marquee Matchup SBCs. I think it was a good moment but I was pretty pissed at the time.

Screenshot_20190302-104834_Companion.thumb.jpg.5219853af48fad1602717708247b9dc1.jpg

So sell or use?? I have just today on fifa before i hit sunny Scotland tomorrow.

• Upvote 4

On 02/03/2019 at 00:20, Steely said:

I'm working through my loans at the moment. Ive got Prime Van Nistlerooy, Rivaldo, Prime Seedorf, Ballack, Stoichkov all in the starting line up. I'm still winning and losing about the same amount as always, seems to make very little difference... 

Seedorf feels by far the best out of the current batch mind. VAN and Stoich are pish. 

I dropped Van for Ibra.

I take it all back, I now love my team, Ibra holds together the 4-2-3-1 so much better than anyone else I have used, he is absolutely immense, I dont know why I ever thought I could get by without him.

I've  now dropped every player I didn't use into the SBCs, regardless of how fancy they are, (Cya later Rooney! Xmas Toreririer and Auby) went through the Nedved SBC (PES Memories :wub: ), and Nesta SBC, both have been great especially Nesta, him alongside 91 IF Koulibaly are dishing out wedgies left right an center.

I am one SBC away from adding Butragueno into my team, just need to generate 90k from tomorrows rewards. Then I am pretty much flat broke with a lovely untradeable team, which is how it should be, options are the devils work when it comes to FUT.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Steely said:

I take it all back, I now love my team, Ibra holds together the 4-2-3-1 so much better than anyone else I have used, he is absolutely immense, I dont know why I ever thought I could get by without him.

Totally agree. If you are in the box with him and he has the ball, its 9/10 going in.

Also can't rate Butragueno high enough, the guy is a Wizard, he can score goal from the most mental angles and distances its crazy, my best player I've used in the game imo, just a shame hes 4ft 5".

Here's a really terrible quality video of him at his finest...At least from from my perspective anyway...

• Upvote 2

I was 2 points away from division 4 earlier, had a top corner Socrates penalty saved that would probably have got me a draw and enough to do it but ended up losing 4-3. RAGE! 

Now I’m hoping that Porto win tonight and go through so that my OTW Alex Telles gets boosted. At least it gives me a reason to support someone in Europe :D

After a sequence of frustrating draws that should have been wins, I’ve finally managed to get into division 4 in rivals. Are the rewards any better than division 5?

Socrates is still having a god like influence in my team, the guy can do it all, so after over three months out I’m going back into weekend league action. 

Im finding the current state of the game to be the best since launch and therefore quite enjoyable to play. 

I packed Stuani in my rivals rewards, I thought Luis Suarez was in totw so when I got walkout inform Uruguay I was gassed only to be crushingly disappointed.

As a Boro fan it's a bit crushing to Stuani steaming it, when at Middlesbrough he was played out of position on the right wing to accommodate a lumbering Negrado. :hmm:

I used his 85 for a while, he was way better thatln expected. (Not that I suggest you use him :lol:

I've hit 1420 skill points with my Japan team now. Playing well again lately with very few gameplay issues. Still need a few wins to hit division 4 but it's close!

Wooo a bit of Carnival action this weekend! Brazil Moments SBCs and another excuse for EA to bank roll us all.

Must be making up for Anthem’s shortfalls.

Yeah, looks like it could be an interesting one.

Its something along the lines of....

14 Carniball players in packs.

8 Carniball players available through SBCs.

4 through weekly objectives.

4 Brazilian prime icons.

2 Flashback cards.

Shame I've just pumped everything of value I had into bringing Butsy on board. :D

Screenshot_20190308_070757.thumb.jpg.631784d1e9b2ef4dcc0920c61b9a9ffe.jpg

Pwhoar, 5ft 6. Like a young Juninho :wub:

I've got a ton of guff to shift though, random SBCs are absolutely ideal of selling tat like non rare golds for about 2k.

I need to resist joining in on random SBCs and just try to generate some coins, because if flashback Robben drops for a reasonable value and I cant summon up the funds to get him. I. GO. MAD.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Steely said:

Yeah, looks like it could be an interesting one.

Its something along the lines of....

14 Carniball players in packs.

8 Carniball players available through SBCs.

4 through weekly objectives.

4 Brazilian prime icons.

2 Flashback cards.

Shame I've just pumped everything of value I had into bringing Butsy on board. :D

Screenshot_20190308_070757.thumb.jpg.631784d1e9b2ef4dcc0920c61b9a9ffe.jpg

Pwhoar, 5ft 6. Like a young Juninho :wub:

I've got a ton of guff to shift though, random SBCs are absolutely ideal of selling tat like non rare golds for about 2k.

I need to resist joining in on random SBCs and just try to generate some coins, because if flashback Robben drops for a reasonable value and I cant summon up the funds to get him. I. GO. MAD.

You wont be disappointed!

Fuuuuuck me, that is insane.

Requirements...(7! sbcs)

-Aguero

-87 sqaud (3 if)

-88 squad (1 if)

-86 squad (2 if)

-85 squad (4 if)

-85 squad ((2 if)

-86 squad (2 if)

(Early Futbin price, it will set you back about 1.55m)

Why would anyone bother with that. If you have that kind of money then you may aswell just buy his live CL card, which will surpass this one soon anyway.)

Especially since they have just released info regarding the event tonight.

Choice 1 - Massively overpriced and soon to be out dated Agureo

Choice 2 - Possibly Prime Brazilian Icon SBC

I'd go for C2.

Looks like the players have leaked. Not bothered about any of them myself. Maybe Pulsic would fit into my team nicely, that's about it. 

"Right, we've done old cunts, young cunts, Christmas cunts, spooky cunts, cunts that are playing well, cunts that aren't playing well but used to be good - what other cunts can we do?"

"Just... cunts? Cunts with high ratings that have done fuck all for them, for literally no fucking reason. We'll come up with a pun later, something like 'Total Cuntrol', just get the fucking cunts in packs and we'll call it a day"

This must be the conversation that took place to justify this bollocks.