Timmo

Ultimate Team

1 hour ago, Keiths_Dad said:

Felt like that with my Dutch team, they just get walked over. I've since started playing Seasons instead of FUT and I'm enjoying it much more.

I’ve not played seasons since fifa 16, does it still have the division progression of old?

2 hours ago, AlfromSleep said:

I’ve not played seasons since fifa 16, does it still have the division progression of old?

It does. I'm currently in division 6, having smashed most games by 3+ goals. People are more likely to quit out when a game's gone as well, so you can get through 4 or 5 in one go no problem.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Does TOTW take domestic cups into account when it decides on players or is it purely league games?

You eyeing up a TOTW for your Celtic team? I want McGinn to get one for his goal and two assists against the mighty Queen of the South today!

21 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

You eyeing up a TOTW for your Celtic team? I want McGinn to get one for his goal and two assists against the mighty Queen of the South today!

Aye man. That Sinclair hat trick has got to be a stick on. Forrest got an 81 then an 84 so hopefully Sinclair gets an 84 after today’s misbehaviour :)

Would prefer a Brown or a Burke to be fair but can’t see that happening. Almost 2 years to the day since Browns last goal a wee IF would be nice.

I've not played this much. Nakajima has been removed from the game so no more chances of IF cards. I've enjoyed the matches I have played though. Would like to get some friendlies going.

1 hour ago, nakamura said:

I've not played this much. Nakajima has been removed from the game so no more chances of IF cards. I've enjoyed the matches I have played though. Would like to get some friendlies going.

Why has he been removed?

Hasn't been removed, just been a greedy bastard and gone to the Qatar Stars league so won't feature anymore. (Along with Benatia from Juve!) 

I managed 10 games this weekend. Just played when I wanted to, not going to Force myself to play like last weekend. Got 8 wins from 10, so I was probably just about to hit the tough run anyway! 

FYI Doucoure from the Prem SBC is absolutely immense, he is on about 50 games for me now. Best CDM I have had on this game.

My pre order packs appear to have run out.  Not one decent player in any of them so don’t think I’ll be bothering with it for Fifa 20 (until the early access temptation gets the better of me as usual)

yep they've ended and a total waste of money for me too really. 

I'll end up buying the ultimate editon thought later this year. No point saying otherwise :lol:

So basically Prime Primes?! :facepalm:

The sooner this diseased mode implodes and is forced to rebuild the better. Why don’t they just introduce Superman and fucking Captain America and be done with the pretense that the game is even trying to ground itself in reality.

Problem is, doesnt matter what rating the card is as it auto balances the game so all advantages vanish and your 92 striker gets mugged off by the opponents 79 rated centre backs anyway.

Cunts.

2 hours ago, Steely said:

I've yet to pack a prime in god knows how many packs on FIFA 19, I really don't fancy my chances of packing a mega prime! :lol:

Although... if they introduce an Optimus Prime then I will be back in and all will be forgiven :lol:

• Upvote 3

Would be so interesting to see what the marketing figures look like, when they have promotions on vs no promotions. 

I do wonder if the baby prime sbc will make an appearance! That imploded the market previously.

It’s inevitable that they will bring cosmetics into this at some point. Would be class to have face masks e.g your Peter crouch scores and it zooms in and he’s wearing a Ronaldo face mask. 

It’s the straw that’s broke the camels back for a lot of people, the George Best SBC cost nearly 2million and now he’s second best Best.

Although all the YouTubers and @Ballzzie‘s of the world will be dropping mega money in to try and pack one. 

Me im staying away going to liquidate my club and hope to have enough coins to buy that Thierry Henry mega prime and I’ll just build around it with whatever’s left.

He is 1 rating better than the prime Henry isn't he!? Madness to pay what ever million more.

FYI to all, the Cech and Howard SBCs look like they are worth doing just for the card ratings alone, to use in future SBCs. Plus a couple of packs from Cech. 

We are a stones throw away from celebrity/character cards like mentioned before. I for one cannot wait!

Stallone from Escape to Victory in goal. 

The Terminator and Ivan Drago in defence.

Stone Cold Steve Austin in CDM.

Jon Snow box to box.

Usain Bolt up front. 

Not gunna lie. I'd kill for a Stone Cold card. :lol:

• Upvote 3

See, if they done that and made an entirely fantasy based player roster and have it as a separate mode with nuances to the transfer costs and how you acquire players then I would fully support that. But this constant greed and attempt to manipulate players into purchasing packs and NOTHING ELSE is like something out of spoof Bond movie, where the villain is amassing a controlling share in the worlds money through Ultimate Team. Ultimate Team needs a Hobbs & Shaw style intervention!

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Steely said:

He is 1 rating better than the prime Henry isn't he!? Madness to pay what ever million more.

FYI to all, the Cech and Howard SBCs look like they are worth doing just for the card ratings alone, to use in future SBCs. Plus a couple of packs from Cech. 

In reality I won’t be able to get the prime or mega prime mate, I haven’t packed a player worth more than 60k in about 2 months, despite wasting about 7mil in coins over Toty and future stars.

Futbin says I have about 4mil in my club, take 500k of that away in Neymar so 3.5mil if everything sells at the prices they say but it would take me until fifa20 releases to do that.

1 hour ago, gooner4life said:

It’s the straw that’s broke the camels back for a lot of people, the George Best SBC cost nearly 2million and now he’s second best Best.

Although all the YouTubers and @Ballzzie‘s of the world will be dropping mega money in to try and pack one. 

Me im staying away going to liquidate my club and hope to have enough coins to buy that Thierry Henry mega prime and I’ll just build around it with whatever’s left.

Cold man. Cold.

• Upvote 1