Timmo

Ultimate Team

25 minutes ago, AlfromSleep said:

Updated squad,with Aguero, Aubameyang,Joelinton,Douglas Costa, Son, Paulinho and 84 Talisca on a loaded bench. 

D6EA6D47-F38D-4306-B5A8-EAEDD3EB40D9.jpeg

That is a tasty tasty team! Wish I would have kept my Casilias now for a strong link with that CB! Question though, wouldn't Buffon be better than Allison?

:( Poor Buffon.

Who is the best keeper? De Gea is my absolute nemisis, which is annoying because I face him nearly every game it feels like.

Agree with Gooner Buffon was crap for me, really shit, no way 88 rated.

Courtois was good when I had Santander team, but I must admit Alisson has been very good too with my new one.

Casillas' 84 Card I used during the non top 5 league objective also performed brilliantly. 

I’ve tried Buffon earlier in the game, was a bit dodgy so I switched to Ederson then IF Alisson. 

Three games in with Socrates, two wins and a close loss. He’s a Rolls Royce of a player, so slick on the ball for such a big lad and is a clinical first time finisher given the chance. 

27 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Not Lloris. That’s who is the best... NOT Lloris!!

He’s class at getting you home after a few post game pints though 

• Upvote 2

How long does this bullshit continue before someone with some kind of authority puts a stop to it? Just more fucking false high rated cards to justify a pack promo and high value cards for cunts to chase.

Nothing clever, nothing to encourage gameplay, just more fucking packs. Wank!

8 wins from 16 so far in WL. Standard. 2 of the losses were forced quits when the little man was waking up, because “fuck Weekend League Dad I’ve just done a shite and need a change” so not too bad.

Feels like any kind of finesse shot is now severely nerfed, which is ok but I now seems to be hitting the post with normal shots at least twice per game. There’s always something not right.

Zlatan is still on fire, Di Maria has been surprisingly effective, FS Mendy is outstanding and the new promo is sickening. FIFA 4eva <_<

• Upvote 2

5 wins from 6 for me in my first ever weekend league. Won't get back to it til sunday so glad it's been extended 24 hours. Like how people can quit quite early so I go attacking from the start. 

And goals where the keeper gets a touch (or in my most recent game the ball just passes through right his fingers) before it hits the net. Shots being fired across the goal from a narrow angle, say maybe 8 yards out from the touch line, seem a lot more effective too.

Oh and players getting tangled up together trying to wrestle away from each other to chase a ball. Might be my imagination but feels like this has happened a lot more.

So basically finesse shots nerfed and 6 things that were fine are now broken. 

That Headliner Carvajal isn’t really an 87 level player is he?!! I have FUTMAS Arias and he is only 82 but on comparison Carvajal doesn’t look as good... plus he is very short. 

25 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

Will be best RB for Esp1 outside of Juanfran though.

Yeah, just done it. Shadow card on him and the only weakness I can see is his height. 

I fired my untradeable Lloris into the SBC because I needed his 88 rating to cover some lower rated TOTW cards I used and I am sick of watching goals fly past him that I think he should be saving. Gonna switch to Courtois so keep max chem so fingers crossed he performs as well as he has pretty much every time I have come up against him.

Went with Oblak as he actually seems better in key areas stat wise. Courtois height is a factor though so may still switch to him.

Headline Carvajal is class. Soooo sharp and feels like stamina is 140. No regrets dropping some high rated untradeables to grab him. Finished WL on 14 wins with 5 games to spare but leaving it there in a relative high because... my final game......

Was against a player with the Rangers badge, his team was called TheBlueOrder and it was abbreviated to FTP (Fuck The Pope). The badge and the squad name are fine but the abbreviation is just nasty. While he wouldn’t have been able to see the hoops of Celtics strip during the game I’m sure Henrik Larsson celebrating his 2 goals while no doubt wearing a Rangers strip would have been enjoyable for him. Game finished 4-2 to me and that was the end of my WL. Not a bad way to finish!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, MardiganX said:

Was against a player with the Rangers badge, his team was called TheBlueOrder and it was abbreviated to FTP (Fuck The Pope). The badge and the squad name are fine but the abbreviation is just nasty. While he wouldn’t have been able to see the hoops of Celtics strip during the game I’m sure Henrik Larsson celebrating his 2 goals while no doubt wearing a Rangers strip would have been enjoyable for him. Game finished 4-2 to me and that was the end of my WL. Not a bad way to finish!

What is it about those subhuman zombies that they need to get their bigotry into the game!

Always good to give them a good doing with my Aberdeen badge and kits (Shame we’ve not got any icons :wacko:)

• Upvote 1