Timmo

Ultimate Team

The week I actually play some weekend league games and the players on offer are utter shite. Especially when compared to last week. Bloody Sakho.

I have been recycling my untradeables and other rubbish into these TOTY SBCs and have packed untradeable IF Firmino in amongst a monumental amount of shite. Firmino is a great drop but doesn’t fit into my current setup at all.

That David Silva SBC is a weird one, unless of course they do something similar for nominees across other leagues too?

FUTBIN is showing what looks like TOTY nominee cards for Hazard, Pogba, Griezman and Bale but can’t see any way to get them from SBCs. Are they awards form objectives or gonna be tradeable in packs?

22 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

they are showing the cards because we all got them to vote on the 12th player

But some are showing the same stats as the base cards while some are showing higher ratings. Why is that if they are just for visibility of the voting?

Grizzy, Salah, Neymar, Pogba, Hazard were all the ones to vote on. So they should all be normal stats. One of which gets a boost tomorrow. 

No idea where that Bale has come from because he wasn't even a voting option and he is already boosted. 

So just another excuse to put more boosterd cards out for popular players. The state of Griezmann is incredible. He has his standard 89, then two 90s and two 91s and a good chance he will get another one from this nominee garbage. Fucking disgrace!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MardiganX said:

So just another excuse to put more boosterd cards out for popular players. The state of Griezmann is incredible. He has his standard 89, then two 90s and two 91s and a good chance he will get another one from this nominee garbage. Fucking disgrace!

Of course. 

Chinese League MVP was Chinese.

Japanese League MVP was Japanese. 

No cards for either. 

12 hours ago, Steely said:

Grizzy, Salah, Neymar, Pogba, Hazard were all the ones to vote on. So they should all be normal stats. One of which gets a boost tomorrow. 

No idea where that Bale has come from because he wasn't even a voting option and he is already boosted. 

Seen the 92 rated Bale in Concept Players?

Prob an SBC tonight for him?

Just sold my whole squad as I won't be able to play FIFA until at least early July now. 

Have 1.75 million coins in the bank - so will be interesting to see what sort of team I can build then when the market has crashed towards the end of the game.

• Empathy 1

VVD now has 7.... SEVEN different versions following his POTM card. That’s the UT system and as a result the entire market officially broken now if you ask me and they have no way of correcting it.

The biggest problem is that it will just continue bulldozing forward without challenge because money.

It’s like The Big Short except every 12 months they get to hit a reset button and every customer that left comes zombie walking back in. 

• Upvote 1

Can anyone explain why Larssons 86 card is currently showing a FUTBIN value of 879k when it was down around 530k earlier today? Is it just some temporary spike?

I have no intention of selling him and don’t think I ever will but that is a LOT of coins!

Futbin is wank when the market goes mad, it showed me I had a load of silvers that were selling at 8k earlier, then I checked them in game and they were 300 coins.

I dip in and out. I play squad battles mainly and do the Sbcs if they don't cost me. Got Ibra last night and that is one fantastic card.

2 hours ago, hannay said:

I dip in and out. I play squad battles mainly and do the Sbcs if they don't cost me. Got Ibra last night and that is one fantastic card.

How does he fit in your team? I can play him beside Larsson for great chem but the rest of the team is impossible to get decent chem beside him. He is a glorious card aswell so would love to have him!

He is my super sub currently. But I could probably get a decent link of two icons. Haven’t really tried yet!!

its not an expensive card to do and the pack rewards are good. Although the best I got was Mandanda twice. I fucking hate that prick. He’s up there with Glik. 

Just now, Steely said:

1.5M to do the Bale SBC. Mental.

Yeah, WTF is that all about. 1.5m for an untradeable. It’s fucking ridiculous! It’s the behaviour that it stimulates though isn’t it? Folk chase the coins to afford the SBC, so have to chase packs and no way they can generate that much without buying packs with cash. It’s disgusting! 

I’ve queried the community guys and they literally have no answer, they are so out of touch.

that SBC is ridiculous, he’s high rated yes, but it’s not Toty rated and it’s got no benefits of icons, so it’s about 10x too expensive than it should be.

On 11/01/2019 at 23:33, gooner4life said:

Futbin is wank when the market goes mad, it showed me I had a load of silvers that were selling at 8k earlier, then I checked them in game and they were 300 coins.

It is the Zlatan SBC influencing his price but it wasn’t up yet. Clearly Larsson is the best strike partner option for chem links  to Zlatans Flashback card. 850k is a crazy chunk of coin but doubt I will sell him.