IGNORED

Games you're ashamed of playing

elmo

I've had my fair share of fun out of the Dead Or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball too (it's a collecting game isn't it and I find collecting things fun). The content is entirely innocent.

Can't think of any game I have been ashamed of playing.

haha someone's getting laid tonight!

Crashtime i suppose if i have to say something but i do like the series and the TV program. The mechanics arn't great but given its a TV program tie theres lots of love in there and i like that.

Its a bit like the equivalent of watching a "made for TV movies" videogame.

But a good one.

"I like my women to have big jugs and my men to have big guns (no homo)."

Was this ironic or simply the worst piece of a post written for a fucking long time?

Like, those videos ages ago, VHS days, of women in bikinis shooting machine guns. There were and are people who aren't just laughing at that but think it's great. Covisgod is probably one of them. "Yeah!" he wails, "Tits and guns, excellent!" clapping his hands together like a big happy fucking seal.

It's not really what the OP's asking about, but I've never felt more delightedly ashamed of myself than while running to the end of the last level in L4D2, shouting "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" over the microphone in apology to the friend I had left behind, surrounded by zombies with no hope of escape. He never did get that achievement :-(

Pathetic ? Couldn't disagree more, if I wanted to be "Serious" I'd go to the theatre, I like my women in games to have huge jugs and the blokes to have huge guns (no homo)

For future reference, if you want to convince someone that videogames aren't for idiots then it might be a good idea to dial down the casual sexism and copycat homophobia while you're doing it.

I'm ashamed of what now?

That was my friend I was talking about! The current one is about monster girls or something. Such girls (that attack you) include Slug Girl and Plant Girl.

You don't want to see Slug Girl.

Edit: Thread - Won!

Go! Sudoku.

It's not that it's a bad game or anything, far from it in fact. It's a great little game with some lovely ambient music and trippy visuals in the background. I used to play it late at night to wind down and to tire myself out (mentally) before bed. It's not exactly GTAV though is it? It makes me feel like a proper old man playing my silly little puzzle game with a warm milky drink and the fire on while half my friends list is playing Shooty Kill Mans 2:The Reckoning. The trouble is, if I play shit like that and then try and sleep it's all I can think about for ages and I lie there mentally going through the maps.