Resident Evil 4
DEAD RISING®
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

Pay $12+:
Motorsport Manager
Devil May Cry® 4: Special Edition

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-sega-atlus-bundle

• Upvote 2

Yeah, IGN are not a good match for Humble. It's definitely time to redeem any unclaimed keys and keep them in a spreadsheet or similar if you don't want to add them to Steam.

My luck is horrible, and I recently subscribed to Humble Monthly.. so I just wanted to apologize to everyone in advance because the November humble monthly will probably be terrible, since I'm now subscribed to it.

• Upvote 1

s'alright. I unsubbed a couple of days before this announcement, expect the next one to be excellent, as it generally was whenever I took a month's 'holiday' from it.

This month's Humble Monthly is simply awful.

Including Dead Rising 2 and RE5? Really? They're over half-a-decade old and have been in multiple Humble Bundles - anyone interested in those games will have them.

The early access Bethesda offerings are pathetic too - the base version of a mediocre MMO, an early-access preview of a F2P game, and F2P items.

Shadow Tactics is the only thing I'm vaguely interested in in the whole bundle.

Emily is Away was fantastic for AIM nostalgia so I expect as much from the sequel.

2 hours ago, Halo said:

This month's Humble Monthly is simply awful.

Including Dead Rising 2 and RE5? Really? They're over half-a-decade old and have been in multiple Humble Bundles - anyone interested in those games will have them.

The early access Bethesda offerings are pathetic too - the base version of a mediocre MMO, an early-access preview of a F2P game, and F2P items.

Shadow Tactics is the only thing I'm vaguely interested in in the whole bundle.

im in total agreement with this, its the worst one yet, utterly abysmal.

and next months shown game being some shit sounding early access game aswell!!

looks like ign have already fucked it over...*sigh*

6 hours ago, 5R7 said:

Not sure if sarcastic...H1Z1 is a pretty big game, if you are in to that kind of thing. Not enough for my interests but a big game for sure.

9 hours ago, 5R7 said:

Genuine question.  Why the hate for IGN? Are they known for fucking up companies they have bought?  Isn't it too early to say this is all IGN fault for a bundle which may have been on the cards anyway or not that bad?

In other news if you want a cheap copy of PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 and the Majesty games (never heard of them) I bought the PWYW Extra Life bundle for 80p.

• Upvote 1

Didn't even realise that bundle existed, wouldn't mind giving CE2 a go even if it wasn't that well received.

On 04/11/2017 at 09:12, simms said:

Genuine question.  Why the hate for IGN? Are they known for fucking up companies they have bought?  Isn't it too early to say this is all IGN fault for a bundle which may have been on the cards anyway or not that bad?

In other news if you want a cheap copy of PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 and the Majesty games (never heard of them) I bought the PWYW Extra Life bundle for 80p.

There is no way that the last bundle was IGN's fault, I'm sure these bundles are planned months in advance. But yes it was a shitfest of a bundle. A load of Bethesda bullshit and 2 games that are 7 and 8 years old respectively. Already have Shadow Tactics, so Silence, Emily Is Away Too and World to the West at least look interesting. If it wasn't $12 a month I would have stopped subbing ages ago. H1Z1 does not inspire me for next months one, especially seeing as I (and the rest of the world) already have PUBG. They have until the new year to get me back on side.

Isn't the quality of the bundle based on whether you already have some of the games?  For someone that has none of these games in their collection will see more value.  For Steam veterans that have been building collections for a few years will scoff.  Must admit i raised an eyebrow at the old capcom stuff but a decent game is a decent game no matter how old.

I don't have DR2 or RE5 and still think it's terrible. Of course it matters how old a game is, but it is more the Bethesda F2P bullshit that has really annoyed me this month. I would rather they focussed on promoting cool indie games than F2P crap or old AAA titles.

I also think this month isn't great in general (mainly due to the inclusion of the free to play stuff) but shadow tactics means it's still worth it for me as I hadn't seen that for less than that to date

Looking at the list of games for the bundle, I think a lot of people are focusing on the wrong things. There are always some cheaper, older games - in this case, Resident Evil 5 and Dead Rising 2. Shadow Tactics alone is £23.44 when it's on sale, and is an excellent game. Silence is also a good Adventure game, on sale at Steam for about £7. World to the West looks good too and was only released in May. 

Having seen the list of games I really wish I'd subbed now. 

• Upvote 1

keys for:

Out of the Park Baseball 18

Mad Games Tycoon

Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville

Killing Floor 2

PM if you wannem

all gone now

• Upvote 3