rllmuk
RubberJohnny

The Humble Thread

Yeah, you'll get Stellaris and some mysterious lesser-famed things.

Undertale, Turing Test, Inside and Dirt are more than worth the price of admission. Haven't played the others though.

What are the chances of Edith Finch being included in this month's bundle?

Hovering over the buy button on Steam right now. :unsure:

These days thanks to Steam sale purchases and previous bundles there are very few games left that I'm interested in that I haven't already bought, so I always feel a little more disappointed with each new monthly bundle, whereas the first few were a revelation (the same thing is true for Steam sales). 

That said the last bundle meant I was able to check out Stellaris and Brigador for the first time, both of which were fantastic, so it's still good value. 

(Realistic) wishlist for titles in the next bundle:

Hearts of Iron IV

Just Cause 3

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

911 Operator

Pillars of Eternity

Mafia 3

Salt and Sanctuary

There's nothing realistic about that list :P Shadow Tactics is only 6 months old and £26 in the summer sale. It might be included with a lot of other cheap games, but you won't then see Pillars of Eternity, Mafia 3 and Salt and Sanctuary in the same bundle. 

Obviously I'm not expecting that to be the entire list - just some titles I'd like to see in it. Seeing as the likes of Dirt Rally, Inside, Total Warhammer and Stellaris made it in at similar price points and a short time after release I don't think any one of those would be a huge shock. 

17 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Can anyone post the full list of games here for this month's bundle? At work so can't check. :(

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin 

Galactic Civilizations 3

SimplePlanes
Armello 
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter 
Kero Blaster 
Hyper Light Drifter

2000:1: A Space Felony

Next month early unlocks are NBA2K17 and Pillars of Eternity. (I seem to have got two keys for NBA - did this happen to anyone else?)

Aww man. So far this hasn't been a stellar two months for me. Only Armello and... Hyper Light Drifter, I guess. :(

The Capcom Rising bundle seems pretty good.

$1

DmC Devil May Cry

Strider

Umbrella Corps

BTA (currently $6.44)

Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

Resident Evil HD

Resident Evil 0 HD

Resident Evil 6

Umbrella Corps DLC

$12
Dead Rising 2

Dead Rising 3

I've got spare codes for Strider and DmC if anyone wants one of these?

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, stefcha said:

Typical, I bought Off The Record in the sale last week!

I just refunded Hyper Light Drifter for the same reason. Give it a go.

I went for the top tier purely because I haven't played a DR game since the original when it launched. 

Looking forward to trying the REmakes.

If anyone want a key for Umbrella Corps and the DLC fire me a PM

So this looks adorable: another Crossing Harvest Animal Moon thing coming in 2018 courtesy of Meowza Games and Humble:

On 05/08/2017 at 16:27, TehStu said:

Anyone tried the Android puzzle games in this months mobile bundle? 

Mini Metro is great and I've played the Android version loads on a 9.7" tablet. Haven't tried it on a phone. 

Human Resource Machine is brilliant on Steam but I've not tried the mobile version. 

Haven't tried any of the others, but those two are certainly worth £3.84 (the current price of the middle tier that contains them both). 

• Upvote 1

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:25, Qazimod said:

The Micro Jumbo bundle has a couple of free games if you scroll to the bottom of the below page:

https://www.humblebundle.com/micro-jumbo-bundle

One of the free games is Pony Island, which is magnificent.

Best experienced completely cold, so if you don't know anything about it, try to keep it that way before you start.

• Upvote 4

On 20 July 2017 at 19:35, Qazimod said:

Shadow Warrior free until 6pm Saturday:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/shadow-warrior-special-edition

I played a bit of this at a friend's house on Friday night after he recently got given some Alienware pc, so installed Steam. I tried playing with the controller set up but it just feels too difficult. I do like the look of the game though, getting stuck at the bit where you are supposed to retrieve a key from a remote control car. 

Anyway the main reason in this post is because I've only just come across these PlayStation Humble Bundle titles for the first time and wondered how long this has been going on? I also noticed you need a US account and that there had been a capcom one too. 

Has this become more of a thing now or something?

Flame in the Flood is an incredibly atmospheric game with one of the best gaming soundtracks I've ever heard.