rllmuk
RubberJohnny

The Humble Thread

Yep, I loved VA-11 Hall-A, plus Day of the Tentacle is, of course, the greatest point and click adventure ever made. Cracking bundle.

Does anyone pay for the humble monthly bundle? If so what's your experience like? Have the games been decent?

If I want the February one do I have to sign up today? Or can I sign up midway through the month?

The offerings are always good, but I cancelled as I was finding that I already owned so many of the games.

You can't sign up for a given month after the games have been revealed. You can only sign up for the next month, though they'll always tease one game from the coming bundle before revealing the rest.

I had 3 months there, ran out for this month, resubscribed for another 3. I've found the games to be really good, but I only have 100-odd games on Steam and haven't seen much crossover. I'd say it's really worth it, through £20 at it for 3 months of games, see what you think. Bargain.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, *chin* said:

I had 3 months there, ran out for this month, resubscribed for another 3. I've found the games to be really good, but I only have 100-odd games on Steam and haven't seen much crossover. I'd say it's really worth it, through £20 at it for 3 months of games, see what you think. Bargain.

Ah I will give it a go then ^_^ My steam library isn't as extensive as some so I'm sure there will be plenty of games I don't have. Do you sell the steam keys on if you guy's have any spare or hold onto them? 

I generally just drop them in the Steam thread for anyone who wants them. You could sell them on if you wanted.

• Upvote 2

Humble Bandai Namco bundle

$1+

PAC-MAN 256

Ace Combat Assault Horizon

ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West

BTA ~£6.81

Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade

Project CARS

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst

$15 ~£12

Tales of Zestiria

Project CARS On-Demand Pack Includes 12 Pieces of DLC

$35 ~£28 which is odd as it's £15.99 on Steam

Little Nightmares 

On 31/01/2017 at 09:30, Luseth said:

Does anyone pay for the humble monthly bundle? If so what's your experience like? Have the games been decent?

If I want the February one do I have to sign up today? Or can I sign up midway through the month?

Honestly the highlight of my gaming month, though you generally do have to enjoy quirky indie titles to get much out of them, but the value is often face-meltingly good. Only missed 1 month since it began.

You can sign up right up to the day before the bundle launches, and then when you are subbed they don't take money for next months until the last friday of this month (so, 26th for Feb) and then the next bundle releases the following Friday/First Friday of the month.

Though sometimes if I've been tight I often cancel before it's going to charge me and re-sub before the first Friday.

25 minutes ago, NEG said:

Honestly the highlight of my gaming month, though you generally do have to enjoy quirky indie titles to get much out of them, but the value is often face-meltingly good. Only missed 1 month since it began.

You can sign up right up to the day before the bundle launches, and then when you are subbed they don't take money for next months until the last friday of this month (so, 26th for Feb) and then the next bundle releases the following Friday/First Friday of the month.

Though sometimes if I've been tight I often cancel before it's going to charge me and re-sub before the first Friday.

I think I will give it a miss this month as I have xcom 2 anyways and still have numerous games to play but I will pick it up the month after I think. When does the payment come out? Just before the games release or the day that you sub and subsequently that day each month?

23 minutes ago, Luseth said:

When does the payment come out? Just before the games release or the day that you sub and subsequently that day each month?

If you're subscribed, payment is taken a week before the games are unlocked.

• Upvote 1

I got an Abzu code going from this months bundle. Still got Project Cars from last month too.  PM me if interested 

both games now gone

• Upvote 3

Such an amazing bundle this month. Abzu is worth $12 on its own, let alone Xcom 2 and Ryse on top of that!

Shame Steam is down...

The pay early game for next month is pretty amazing for the price too. I've been after Total War: Warhammer for a while. :)

Yep, I came within a hair's breadth of buying it last month for 30 quid! This month's is good too, though I already owned Abzu and XCOM 2 (and Steamworld Heist, albeit on 3DS)

The Humble Bundle really is the best gaming deal out there. I already own three of the top games this month (X-COM 2, Abzu and Ryse) and I still feel like I've got an amazing bargain.

Absolutely made up to get Total War: Warhammer early as well, as I was really curious to play it, but not enough to drop £20+ on it. Getting it as part of a $12 nine game bundle is ludicrous value.

Oh, Deer! and Steamworld Heist are my highlights, everything else is a bonus, couldn't be happier!

Wow, Warhammer: Total War is going to be in the next monthly bundle?  I've not signed up to it as I usually own most of the games in the bundles, but you guys are in for a treat.  I bought it for £30 a few weeks ago and absolutely haven't regretted it.  Nearly 50 hours played, and that's with my limited gaming time these days.  It's amazing.

• Upvote 1

Can you subscribe now for $12, download Total Warhammer, then cancel?

That would be amazing!

2 hours ago, artz said:

Can you subscribe now for $12, download Total Warhammer, then cancel?

That would be amazing!

You mean cancel before the payment is taken? I doubt that, I presume there are T&Cs that state once you download the first game you are committed to the bundle.

No I fully intend to pay, I just don't want it to carry on for a second month.

Anyway, its downloading now.

Ridiculous bargain. Just subbed for my first month. £8.94 for nine games including Total War Warhammer.

Pretty insane value! 

Damn, gutted I missed X-com. Oh well. It's on sale for $30 somewhere I think.

Subbed,