EDGE #260 - Xbox One VS PS4 Verdict

fuck me. I touched brett anderson's last night, played two huge incoming games today and Now Stroker Ace is back. This has been the best 24 hours ever.

1/ touched his what?

2/ stop teasing, what games

3/ he pops by every so often

I think the PS4 vs Xbone section would've been a fine starting point for discussion if they hadn't inexplicably decided to assign a winner for each category.

My first Edge mag was the hardware special around 2000 and it did a much better job of this sort of prognostication.

I think they're posting snippets on facebook

PS4 vs Xbox One: why Microsoft’s console is the superior multimedia box

"If you want a multimedia box and don’t mind Kinect’s insidious side, Xbox One is the clear winner."

Oh sweet it wins even though

"(Xbox One) requires a Live Subscription for any online activity, plus game recording and sharing"

Brilliant!

Aah, Edge's lifetime. Still a pretty depressing list though even for the past 20 years.

I don't know how you can label a list with Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 4 and Dark Souls as depressing!

Love the feature about the Dog in Fable II at the back of the mag. Made me all fuzzy. :wub:

I was going to say that the top 20 was a bit naff, and a damning indictment of the tastes of the average EDGE reader, but then I noticed that I got quoted at the top of the Halo listing so it's fine ;)

• 1 month later...