FTL S6 Southern League

Wincho

Hey Sith. I waited until 10 past but there was no sign of you. I can't do tomorrow, but I can reschedule for any night in the week. Joe and Manic, is there any night in the week that you guys could do?

Any evening but Monday is fine for me. Same goes for Roca.

Alright Sith, sorry to do this but I'm having to pull out of tonight. I've gotten in from work and crashed pretty hard, I'm struggling just to stay awake. Can we rearrange for another night?

Sorry again for the short notice, I feel like a right twat.

Rocafella 3 - 1 Al (Think that was the score?)

Al 2 - 4 Rocafella

Two good, open games these. Found it hard to get anything going due to Al being on top of me whenever I had the ball! Bloody annoying my home games are guaranteed rain though.

Cheers for the games mate. Good luck in the rest!

Al 2 - 4 Rocafella

Two good, open games these. Found it hard to get anything going due to Al being on top of me whenever I had the ball! Bloody annoying my home games are guaranteed rain though.

It was indeed 3-1 in the first, the third goal coming very late when I was pushing hard for an equaliser but just couldn't get shots away.

The second game was very, very open but in the end the better player got the win after it looked in the balance at 2-2.

In my other remaining fixture for the season Timmo beat me 2-0 with no injuries.

My first non wooden spoon FTL season, well chuffed :D

Al 2 - 4 Rocafella

Any injuries?