IGNORED

FTL S6 Southern League

Wincho

Good write up mate, score lines are both deserved. Felt I was on top throughout first and your formation change in 2nd really scupper end me. Some great finishes and a halfway line striker from Sturridge to kill it was nice.

Good luck in your last games.

Just Manic and I'm done til PS4.

Cardiff (Joe) 5 - 2 Chelsea (Me)

Injured: Bale (immediately sponged)

Chelsea 3 - 2 Cardiff

No injuries

Contrasting fortunes in these two for me, with a good start in game 1 being ruined by Joe getting a could of quickfire doubles either side of half time to put the result beyond doubt. Tricky dribbling was the order of the day and my slow CBs couldn't handled it. Joe definitely dominated play and took a deserved 3 points.

Game 2 was much closer but it was all square at 2-2 late on when Willian pinched the ball inside the Cardiff box and made no mistake with a finish to the centre of the goal. Up to that point the sides had gone goal for goal, the highlight being a mazy run and blast from outside the box by big Luca Toni who had an off night with his head for a change!

Cheers for the games Joe, all the best for the rest :)