IGNORED

FTL S6 Southern League

Wincho

Liverpool 1 Everton 1

Everton 3 Liverpool 2

Games felt as though they were going the same way as the league games in the 1st half of game 1 - daylight robbery! In fairness they evened out so happy to take 4 points from my arch rival Liverpool/winko!

The true team on merseyside prevails!

Keith's Dad 0 - 1 Baring

A very closely fought game between my Newcastle side and Baring's Swansea, and one that wasn't blessed with a huge amount of chances. Swansea edged it thanks to Michu rising at the back post to convert a cross from the right wing.

Baring 1 - 3 Keith's Dad

A much more straightforward affair this one. I took the lead before half time with Gundogan scoring a perfectly placed left foot shot. Baring equalised after the break with what was almost a carbon copy of his goal from game 1, Michu again heading in a right wing cross. The scores weren't level for long however, with Hulk dancing through the Swansea defence before finishing superbly. Swansea hit back though, with only some frantic defending keeping me ahead. With just two minutes left however, I broke down the left wing, Cisse crossing into Gundogan who sealed the win.

Good games mate, good luck for the rest.

Tom 1-2 Baring

No injuries

The game started brightly for both sides, plenty of good passing and getting into some decent positions. It was Dyer who broke the deadlock with a jinking run to slot away. I made it 2 midway in the 2nd half and just absorbed the pressure. Around the 80th min, an amazing through ball allowed Zlatan to round the keeper for 2-1 and set up a nervy final 10.

Baring 7-3 Tom

Walcott injured

Mental first half. I was in cruise control, I went 3-4-1-2 formation all out attack. It worked a treat, attack is the best form of defence! (It lasted so long) I was 2 up in 15 mins with a delightful Welbeck chip. I made it 4-0 by 30mins and thought it was game over. For the full half I'd stopped Ibra touching the ball. From kick off Arsenal pulled one back, then 2 mins later another! I didn't learn from my 3 at the back and Wilshere scored again, unbelievable. 3 goals in 10 mins to make it 4-3. I tried to kill the half so my guys could regroup. Arsenal still had another chance to equalize.

HT came I changed my formation, dropping to a 4-1-2-1-2. It helped massively as my fullbacks stopped the Arsenal wingers. I went on from there and grabbed 2 quick 2nd half goals to kill the tie. Ibra was a right thorn throughout and should have scored but for some good saves, I managed to grab a 7th around the 80th min and the game died from there. Lag kicked in bad as well, ea servers weren't great.

Cheers for the games mate especially the first half of the second. Id rather of had our cup win like lol it's a small consolation I guess.

Just the 2 southern fairies left for me and I'm done.

(Timmo) Sunderland 3-2 Liverpool (Wincho)

Lamela injured for Liverpool

Wes Brown injured for Sunderland

A last gasp winner from Stephen Fletcher sinks the Reds

(Wincho) Liverpool 4-2 Sunderland (Timmo)

No injuries

Some truly comedy goals from Liverpool which had Timmo steaming.