FTL S6 Southern League

Wincho

I don't get why you would play a game you don't like.

I can understand being frustrated with the rain, as it's shit. But I think the game is actually quite good.

I don't get how anyone thinks this game is good, but hey ho!

Roca 0-0 sith

sith 1-2 Roca

Injuries - Nzonzi and Bassong, both in 2nd game.

Sponge on Nzonzi please.

This game is fucking awful, especially in the rain which both matches were. All the goals coming late in the 2nd game when we're both on ultra attacking. There is no fluidity to the attacks on this game at all and the attackers are offside EVERY time. Utter shambles. Me and Roca had a good laugh at the games expense at least.

Cheers mate.

Confirmed. Cheers mate. These games were a slog, but they were a good laugh. My players must have been offside about 10+ times at least over the 2 games.

I should be on around 10 ish - roca, Timmo, Sith, tomoka....if anyone's around?

Just jumped off now mate. Sorry I haven't been on that much this evening. Will hopefully be around tomorrow evening, so may be able to pre or post BAP if that suits? Will let you know tomorrow for sure!

Just jumped off now mate. Sorry I haven't been on that much this evening. Will hopefully be around tomorrow evening, so may be able to pre or post BAP if that suits? Will let you know tomorrow for sure!

Technically you're "idle", as opposed to "off". Clearly you are rocafella, electricity, money, trees, rates....who gives a fuck, when I'm done i just walk away.

Anyways;

Manic 2 Timmo 0

Miralles 42

Negrado 49

Timmo 1 Manic 0

No injuries in either.

2 relatively unspectacular games, but enjoyable none the less. Timmo has some proper donkeys in that Sunderland side, which is nice to see!

Crazy pen given for absolutely nothing at 0-0 in game 1 against Timmo. Watched the replay with a fine tooth comb too ensure there was no infringement (would have been all over it if there was), and there wasn't. Skied the penalty. Told Timmo I meant to, but I didn't really ;).

CFTGs mate, good luck with the rest.

Technically you're "idle", as opposed to "off". Clearly you are rocafella, electricity, money, trees, rates....who gives a fuck, when I'm done i just walk away.

Anyways;

Manic 2 Timmo 0

Miralles 42

Negrado 49

Timmo 1 Manic 0

No injuries in either.

2 relatively unspectacular games, but enjoyable none the less. Timmo has some proper donkeys in that Sunderland side, which is nice to see!

Crazy pen given for absolutely nothing at 0-0 in game 1 against Timmo. Watched the replay with a fine tooth comb too ensure there was no infringement (would have been all over it if there was), and there wasn't. Skied the penalty. Told Timmo I meant to, but I didn't really ;).

CFTGs mate, good luck with the rest.

Good games mate.

Like Manic says, in the first game there was a nothing penalty -- as I recall Danny Rose (not controlled by me) ran into a player who'd just put a cross in, no tackle attempt or anything. Manic then very sportingly put it over the bar. A true hero. Sir Manic Minor?

To equal out the goodwill I then let Manic win the game 2-0 and purposefully played badly to make him look good.

Three points each about right! Totti was unusually off target in these else I'd have scored more than one. I've put him back into cryogenics to allow his 120 year old limbs to repair themselves. Despite that though you still definitely deserved to win the first, and I probably deserved the second. Justice for 9/11

Chelsea 2 - 4 Arsenal

No injuries

Arsenal 1 - 3 Chelsea

Ramieres injured

Two end to end battles with Tomaka on Thursday, I felt in charge of the first game and rattled the bar at 2-1 but then lost a goal straight away on the counter and a third followed almost immediately.

Second game was Falcao once again using his power headers to great effect with the Arsenal goal coming too late to get back into it.

Cheers for the games Tom, fair share of the spoils.

That's my half finished, please with my 16 points but not sure if it will be enough to stay off the bottom.

Naldo returns soon, 3 sponges intact for the run in

(Tomakasatnav) Arsenal 1-5 Liverpool (Wincho)

(Suarez x2, Lewandowski x2 and Nani)

Mertesacker injured for Arsenal (Sponged by Tomaka)

Coutinho injured for Liverpool

Close game until half time when Liverpool just stride away with it a bit.

Lewandowski was in beast mode from crosses and Suarez was busting through tackles like some kind of battering ram.

There was some nice stuff played by both teams but was an uphill battle for the Londoners as Lewandowski opened the scoring literally from kick off.

The scousers somehow went in 2-1 up at half time when a 2-1 deficit the other way would have probably been fairer. A second half blitz saw them home though

(Wincho) Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal (Tomakasatnav)

(Lewandowski x2 and Suarez)

No injuries

Another close match with decent spells of pressure from both teams.

Some poor finishing from both too though meant there was only a goal in it until 5 minutes from the end. Lewandowski gain plundering two monster headers in the match from Baines crosses.

Cheers mate - I seemed to get the rub of the green in both games which certainly helped

Baring 1-1 Timmo

Guarin booked

No injuries

Nice tight match, Timmo was on top for most of it I couldn't get out of my half it felt. He took a deserved lead after 4 mins and I absorbed the pressure well.

2nd half I managed to get a sniff at goal and equalized. The pressure continued from Timmo and he got a very harsh pen. My keeper saved it though and from the rebound my defender hoofed it up field and I really should have scored.

Good game mate cheers.

Baring 1-1 LittleJoe

Guarin injured and sponged

From the off I was getting battered, Joe pegged me in my half and I couldn't get out. He missed a host of chances and hit the woodwork. I got a break away down the right and a whipped in cross was met my Michu to nod home for 1-0. The pressure continued and the game crashed on the 65th min. My troops re grouped, we agreed 25mins, I said to Joe if you scored 25 n a half I'll cry.

Joe peppered my goal for the remaining 25 mins I held on valiantly. He broke through with Bellamy on 25mins and 12 seconds but my keeper saved and knocked it out for a corner. Joe asked if he could take the corner and being the gent I am said yea. He scored from it lol nightmare! Great game though as he fully deserved to at least get a point.

Little Joe 4-4 Baring

2 yellows for Tymoshuck into red

Yellows Williams, caulker

No injuries

Report to follow.