IGNORED

FTL S6 Southern League

Wincho

Al 4-3 Baring

Very end to end game with the lead exchanging hands a few time. Al scored 3 bullet headers from his 3 crosses and I managed to get a couple of rebounds. In the end it was a great team goal from Etoo that won the game.

Baring 7-1 Al

No rain, yay! It helped me massively, close control and one touch passing was great from the start and Guarin and Michu were finishing expertly. The Chelsea lads didn't get too much of the ball which helped also. Bale n co were impossible to handle in the first match. I managed to get 6 before Bale scored a decent consolation.

No injuries or bookings in either.

Cheers for the games Al, 3 points each seemed fair. Your team is beastly, hopefully one day I can assemble such a side.

Timmo 4-0 Baring

From the off Timmo humped me, he raced to a 2 goal head start and while I won't make excuses. I had one eye on my baby and she was rolling around waking up haha I couldn't concentrate at all and stood up the entire game. It didn't matter anyway as I was well outplayed and Totti finished off the job with a peach of a strike.

No injuries or booking

Baring PvP Timmo

Saved by the baby!

Cardiff Underway With Mixed Start

1997189_full-lnd.jpg

RIP GARY MEDEL

LittleJoe 1 - 3 Wincho

Injuries: Gary Medel

A game with a lot of straw clutching on my part best summed up by me emphatically backslapping Toni - 'That's what I bought him for!' - as he guided an all-too-generous Odemwingie cross a good 5 yards over the Liverpool goal.

With Liverpool two goals to the good, and the game slipping further from their reach, the mood was further soured when a horror challenge saw central midfield destroyer Gary Medel knocked out cold for several minutes.

However, one Craig Bellamy would provide a moment of rare genius to lighten the mood at Carrow Road. Entering the fray alongside Liverpool subs Sturridge and Couthinho with the game all but lost, the chippy Welshman soon picked up the ball out wide and began a mazy run that slowly wound itself to the heart of the Liverpool box - beating some of the hapless Merseyside Galacticos twice - before placing a cool finish from close range past a stunned Mingolet.

After such transcendence, Liverpool would go down the other end to kill the game for good with a grubby, forgettable goal, but the outspent Cardiff side left the pitch knowing the moral victory was theirs.

Wincho 2 - 3 LittleJoe

Injuries: Luca Toni

A end-to-end game that only got more reckless as Wincho went two-nil up shortly into the second half. Frazier Campbell's contributed a poacher's header inside the six-yard box before more impressively teleporting across the goal to run the ball back to the center spot to start the comeback.

An outside the box strike from Capoue drew the teams level and was confirmed as 'Gerrard-esque' by several pundits and Mingolet - whose Salmon dive fell short in stopping the drive - in spite of Wincho sourly comparing the flight of the ball to a peashooter.

But there could be no denying the emphasis of the winner. Deep into injury time and out wide, Bellamy jockeyed with Glen Johnson long enough to wedge a hanging, time-slowing cross that eluded the outstretched hands of Mingolet but found the head of the same roving DM of peashooter equalizer fame - now airborne - who sent the ball and his own body flying into the back of the net to steal the win. For Gary Medel.

Cheers for the games Wincho. Was fun just going for it in the second.

Scores and injuries confirmed. Both really enjoyable games. Despite losing the match, the second was actually great fun, with both of us throwing everything into attack

The Dante challenge on Medel in the first game was probably the sweetest most perfectly timed slide tackle I've made on this game so far. No hint of a foul, straight through ball first then man. As I strode away with the ball, seeing Medel left behind me in a crumpled mess was a nicer feeling than any of the goals I scored.

It's a shame I didn't see what crocked Toni but the glee I felt when switching to that screen in the stats and seeing the little plaster next to his name made up for conceding a 90th minute winner after being 2-0 up.

Nani and Lewandowski (2) got my goals in the first game and then Sturridge and Suarez scored in the second match

Timmo 4-0 Baring

From the off Timmo humped me, he raced to a 2 goal head start and while I won't make excuses. I had one eye on my baby and she was rolling around waking up haha I couldn't concentrate at all and stood up the entire game. It didn't matter anyway as I was well outplayed and Totti finished off the job with a peach of a strike.

No injuries or booking

Baring PvP Timmo

Saved by the baby!

Game mate, shame about the connection problems we had. Also the fact it was in the rain. Felt I created enough to win the game although there were large periods when you controlled it. Huddlestone's strength was key for me in the middle. Totti is my favourite, if he gets injured I'll cry. His second goal was a rocket.

Joe

Sith

Baring (game 2)

Manic

Keith's dad

I'll be about Thursday from 6 for the whole evening, either side of BAP. Let me know if and when you want to play and I'll come on.

Al 4-3 Baring

Very end to end game with the lead exchanging hands a few time. Al scored 3 bullet headers from his 3 crosses and I managed to get a couple of rebounds. In the end it was a great team goal from Etoo that won the game.

Baring 7-1 Al

No rain, yay! It helped me massively, close control and one touch passing was great from the start and Guarin and Michu were finishing expertly. The Chelsea lads didn't get too much of the ball which helped also. Bale n co were impossible to handle in the first match. I managed to get 6 before Bale scored a decent consolation.

No injuries or bookings in either.

Cheers for the games Al, 3 points each seemed fair. Your team is beastly, hopefully one day I can assemble such a side.

Scored confirmed for two great attacking games. No injuries for either side thankfully :)

The dry weather definitely suited Baring more than me in the second game but I really should have tried to curb my instinct to bomb forward all the time and it cost me big time and ruined the goal difference built up against Liverpool last week.

The first game was typical of my season so far with goals being replied almost immediately with my only way to goal being wing play and bullet headers by Falcao and Bale but at least there was a big of magic for the winner instead of yet another cross!

Good luck for the rest, Michu was outstanding!

3575058734-23012011183053.jpg

Chelsea and Swansea bosses shake on a well earned 3 points each

Roca 0-0 sith

sith 1-2 Roca

Injuries - Nzonzi and Bassong, both in 2nd game.

Sponge on Nzonzi please.

This game is fucking awful, especially in the rain which both matches were. All the goals coming late in the 2nd game when we're both on ultra attacking. There is no fluidity to the attacks on this game at all and the attackers are offside EVERY time. Utter shambles. Me and Roca had a good laugh at the games expense at least.

Cheers mate.