IGNORED

FTL S6 Southern League

Wincho

LittleJoe 1 - 4 Keith's Dad

Keith's Dad 3 - 0 LittleJoe

No injuries

I honestly don't remember much about the games themselves, I was much more involved with our conversation than actually playing, as was Joe. I might even be wrong about the second scoreline. Cheers for the games mate, good luck for the rest.

Rocafella 1 - 1 LittleJoe

Injuries: Kone

LittleJoe 2 - 6 Rocafella

Injuries: Kone, Capoue

Used my last sponge on Kone in the first, then he got injured again in the second!

Two different games here. The first was a cagey affair in the rain, with neither of us managing to create much. Joe dinked a chinky pen down the middle for his goal and I equalised late on.

The second game was much more open, me scoring in the first few minutes and then the goals never stopped coming.

Cheers for the games mate!

Sith 1 - 5 Keith's Dad

Keith's Dad 6 - 0 Sith

No injuries

Two pretty daft games, with everything going my way. Not only could Sith's defenders not manage to tackle my front line, his attackers couldn't finish any of the chances they managed to create. Unlucky tonight mate, for whatever reason the FIFA gods decided tonight wasn't your night.

After league games any good? We only got till Sunday and I doubt I'll be around much after tonight.

Incidentally, kid still not back, and to make matters worse I've just discovered its her insane (I'm talking proper fruit loop) aunty (wifey's side of the family) bringing her back. It's going to write off another 20 minutes of my night easily trying to get her back out the fucking door.

Keith's Dad 4 - 3 Manic Minor

Manic Minor 1 - 5 Keith's Dad

No injuries

The first game was an absolutely beautiful game of football. Both teams went all out for it, and honestly it could have gone either way. I think I was blessed for the second one, though. I shot out of the gates and got 2 early goals, which left me able to pick holes in Manic's defence as he pushed forward in an attempt to get back into it. There were some stunning goals across the two games, my personal favourite being Ben Arfa flicking the ball over his shoulder before lobbing the ball over Tim Howard.

Cheers for the games mate, that first one was probably the most enjoyable I've had all season.

Yep, good games mate. You're quite right, going 2 down so early left me no choice and you took full advantage!

Game 1 was a belter, I think the lead changed hands 3 times before you sealed it. HBA having the pick of the goals as you've said, but it was like a basketball game for the 90 mins!

Cftg mate,

Oh and ps, you're 2nd goal in game 2 was nothing short of disgusting! So many ricochets before Cisse got it clear inside the 6 yard box.

I was bitter until accumulatively he missed 3 headers that were absolute sitters during the course of the game, by which time you'd more than earned that goal!