Keiths_dad

Manic

Baring

Sith

Timmo

Rocafella

LittleJoe

Fixtures and League results and table sheet will be up tomorrow

Results must be posted for both games with injuries for both teams please.

If a player is injured in game one, he may not play in game two unless invincible, or a magic sponge is available and used

Joe, Timmo, Sith, Roca, Al - what a horrid set of fixtures to start the campaign.

I'm fully expecting a pasting, best get some practice in.

I'm generally free most nights til around 12, let's go by a 'if we see each other online we'll play' basis for now.

I will fully understand if you're in playing GTA online too.

My 2nd half of fixtures look like easy max points ;)

(Wincho) Liverpool 3-6 Chelsea (Alfromsleep)

No injuries

Albert took the lead three times in this one but each time I managed to peg him back and we went in at half time all square.

A corner resulting in a headed goal from everybody's favourite human being John Terry put Al ahead for a fourth and this time my search for another equaliser left me too open at the back and Al punished me with two more goals to seal the victory.

A dodgy corner goal for each of us but the stats showed Al to have mauled me which was in keeping with how I felt in game. Anything less than 3 points for him would have been very unfair

(Alfromsleep) Chelsea 6-0 Liverpool (Wincho)

No injuries

An absolute dicking of the highest order. Al had 19 attempts at my goal with me just 2 on his. Every forward pass I made was either straight to a Chelsea player or was intercepted en route to one of my players.

Al's attacking through Eto'o, Bale and Falcao was frightening as he cut through my brittle defence with ease in almost every attack.

Bale in particular was super-human, replicating his form in the first game and then adding another 20%

5 of his 6 goals had quality in them so I can't even blame Fifa other than the passing thing I was suffering as mentioned earlier.

Well played mate

Fucking stupid game ;)

Liverpool top scorers

Lewandowski 1

Dante 1

Javi Martinez 1

Not a great start for Liverpool

TMCL310713EVERTON-45-5392572.jpg

A great start for the real team on merseyside

Everton 3 Chelski 1

Ba 17

Negredo 28

Bale 42

Mirallas 68

No injuries

Chelski 2 Everton 3

Naldo 30

Young 33

Negredo 52

Falcao 58

Negredo 90

Injury NALDO!!!

Good games with Al, who still on a high from giving the lesser known club across Stanley Park a tonking. First game Everton were straight out the blocks, taking a two goal lead before Bale struck back. Mirallas broke free in the 2nd half to seal the points.

Game 2 was much more even, end to end, with Chelski dominating posession and chances. They took a deserved lead from a corner, through the injured (lulz) Naldo. Ashley Young levelled it before HT. I took the lead for all of 6 minutes, when Al equalised to set up a tense final 3rd of the game.

Bang on 90 minutes the 6 points were sealed. Demba Ba, keen to show Al he warranted a place in the blues side, broke free of a tackle inside the area and took the ball to the byline. Negredo had made a lovely run back away from goal as the defenders all steamed in and Ba dinked the ball back towards the penalty spot, where Negredo was in acres to nod home a scarcely deserved winner! Happy days.

Cheers Al, good luck for the season.

Oh yeah, and unlucky to Liverpool too. Looks like they were tight games and you just lucked out.

(Wincho) Liverpool 3-6 Chelsea (Alfromsleep)

No injuries

(Alfromsleep) Chelsea 6-0 Liverpool (Wincho)

No injuries

Everything I touched turned to goals! When it was tit for tat in the first half I thought it was going to be one of those nights but trust my all time favourite human being to help me get back in the lead. Big John Terry is such a wonderful man ;)

I think I used up all my luck for the season in these two games, as witnessed by the Everton results afterwards...

Cheers Winch, you'll get your revenge sometime I'm sure!

Everton 3 Chelski 1

Ba 17

Negredo 28

Bale 42

Mirallas 68

No injuries

Chelski 2 Everton 3

Naldo 30

Young 33

Negredo 52

Falcao 58

Negredo 90

Injury NALDO!!!

Scores confirmed and also confirmed is how GUTTED I am at the Naldo injury! He scored twice in my opening 4 games and was generally beastly at the back.

As for these games, I feel that Manic clearly deserved the win but I WUZ ROBBED in the second, thats what I get for pushing on for the winner instead of being a bore and being happy with a point!

Well played mate

article-2225262-05BAAAAC0000044D-325_468

Aldo Mourinho consoles Keiths-Dad Pardew after robberies

Chelsea 4 - 3 Newcastle

No injuries

Just like their opening fixture at Liverpool this was a back and forth battle for Chelski but like the game at Anfield, it was Bale power that gave the Londoners all 3 points.

The sides shared a header from a corner each early on but a major incident that would affect the result was Cabaye slipping when taking a spot kick, that never should have been awarded, and scuffing the ball over the bar a-la John Terry....

The sides traded goals before a bizarre OG by M'Biwa gave the home side a 3-2 lead at the break.

Newcastle were level once again via a Marveaux header but it was the Welsh Wonder Bale that smashed home what proved to be the winner on 70 minutes. A tense final followed with both sides pushing for more goals but Chelski escaped with a fortunate win.

Newcastle 2 - 2 Chelsea

No injuries

Newcastle were crusing along at 2-0 up into the second half in this one before a speculative long ball found the speed merchant Willian out wide right, the Brazillian cut inside then smashed home a powerful shot to get his side back into the game. Bale and Falcao were proving ineffective against a strong defence and it wasnt until the 85th minute when a break down the left found Eto'o in space, his run and shot was parried by the keeper and Willian tucked home the late equaliser from a tight angle to send the locals into horse punching rage

article-0-194A5EDF000005DC-293_634x395.j

Geordie Fury After Blowing Lead

Yep, never a penalty. I don't know what the rules are around that sort of thing, but either way I wouldn't be happy scoring it myself so I shot over. Good games, well played. Good luck for the rest of the season. I'll follow up with some reports of my own either tonight or tomorrow.