IGNORED

KFC

Meat

I don't think I've had KFC since shortly after my housemate ditched his girlfriend who worked at the head office around 5 years ago. She had given both of us a chicken cheque book each. For those of you not in the know, it's a cheque book full of blank cheques to spend at KFC. We used to go in there and buy the menu, plus get a number of tubs of ice cream and bottles of orange juice to stock up on. I think I ate too much over a very short period of time.

Well I am over exaggerating a tad like I usually do, but yeah, when left alone and fast food seemed both easiest and quickest ( and leftovers for tomorrow? Fantastic! ) some weeks could be pretty terrible, my body the last thing on my mind.

These days it's tradition to get KFC the day we come back from abroad, cause we're all pretty much tired as fuck for anything else at that point.

Meant only once, last year.

Who's "we"?

I want to find out more about you.

I don't think I've had KFC since shortly after my housemate ditched his girlfriend who worked at the head office around 5 years ago. She had given both of us a chicken cheque book each. For those of you not in the know, it's a cheque book full of blank cheques to spend at KFC. We used to go in there and buy the menu, plus get a number of tubs of ice cream and bottles of orange juice to stock up on. I think I ate too much over a very short period of time.

brb applying for job at KFC head office

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a Bucket For One tonight, and some of the sweet chilli bites, which were good. I also found a shortcut to our very nearby drivethrough through an industrial estate, which circumnavigates the very busy main road. This could be a problem...

• 1 month later...

I sound like I work for kfc so i'll counter that by saying that I currently enjoy McDonalds® more, partly because they've the most underrated food in the world, the McD Baked Apple Pie®©, come to mama you son of a gun, son of a bitch

MhQLwl4.jpg

It was really annoying (or a godsend) but i heard a KFC was opening up just down the road from me. Turns out it was not meant to be..

Haven't had a KFC for a few weeks but ill grab myself one tommorrow night as im working late and the kfc is just down the road from it. Nummy.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I was in KFC at the weekend, instead of taking the salsa off my zinger tower she added a whole second box meal to the order. I noticed when it was like £11 but instead of getting them to correct the mistake I just ate the entire 2 meals like a big fat shitebag. And got a mcflurry on the way home. 

#Feltgoodman