Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Moz

I've got the libertalia edition preordered at game for £98 (there was a 10% code knocking about)

The plan is to sell the statue and all the extra guff and just keep the game in that sweet, sweet steelbook edition. With how people pay over the odds for gaming stuff on ebay I'm expecting the game to cost me no more than £30

1 hour ago, Stanley said:

Where is everyone preordering this? I'm tempted by the digital deluxe edition because it comes with an extra single player story level which doesn't seem to be on any of the disc versions. But £65...

It's basically a bundled season pass, giving access to a future single-player DLC chapter. I guess it'll be along the lines of Left Behind from TLoU. "Sully, the early years" or something similar.

You're not missing out on anything right now by buying the disc release. If that were the case the internet would be on fire.

2 hours ago, Stanley said:

Where is everyone preordering this? I'm tempted by the digital deluxe edition because it comes with an extra single player story level which doesn't seem to be on any of the disc versions. But £65...

Tesco with my double club card voucher thingy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2016 at 11:32 AM, Stanley said:

IGN have a deals page which will save some cash on most of the retail versions..

Basic edition: £37 from Rakuten (ex-play.com) It's £43.50 -15% using code 'MAYDAY'

Special Edition £54 at Game - £59.99 -10% using code 'IGN10OFF'

Libertalia (statue) Edition £99 at game -£109.99 -10% using code 'IGN10OFF'

Just had an email from Rakuten - Boss Deals has the Libertalia edition for £99.99 but there's a 15% off code making it £84.99. Much better than the £100 game wants after their 10% discount code, plus you get 6% back through topcashback and Rakuten points to spend on your next purchase. Makes it about £75 all in, well pleased with that. Stick the (enormous) statue on ebay and the DLC and you'll probably get the game for nowt.

uncharted-4-Libertalia-edition-image.jpg

5 minutes ago, Harrisown said:

No thanks i'l wait for a sale lol

Apparently a bunch got stolen and the police are involved.

Kinda ironic for a game called A Thief's End

Almost as if it was somehow manufactured PR.

Order placed with Simplygames, they've got stuff early to me in the past. Fingers crossed! 

On 27/04/2016 at 0:05 PM, angel said:

Almost as if it was somehow manufactured PR.

Yeah seems a bit suspicious, particularly since there are no impressions of the game anywhere to be found.