Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Moz

This is so good. Took me a little while to get used to after months of Battlefront but once I did I was leaping and boundimg all over the place. 

It feels like a cross been Uncharted mp and Last of Us and it's really really nice.

This is great. It's overwhelmingly fast at first especially off the back of TLOU MP. You adjust and realize It's just the right speed, somewhere between Gears and COD.

That sniper reload animation is up there with RE4.

Nice vid.

What do you use to edit it?

All on the Ps4?

Really enjoyed the beta over the weekend, it felt really solid and has that lovely feeling of you have lots of powerful toys at your disposal without anyone one thing feeling overpowered (which was perhaps the case with the first beta). The revive system really promotes team play, me and a mate were playing on Saturday and won a string of games when we stuck with the team and murder balled our way around the map.

Its making an already essential game even better.

I agree, I played quite a bit of this over the weekend and really enjoyed my time with it. When I was paired with a team that stuck together, we rolled the other team over. I haven't found a prefered loadout, although I'm leaning to Close Quarters or Support. Immensely satisying, shooting someone mid-swing.

Probably the game to break the hoodoo Black Ops 3 has over me (which incidentally, I stuck on after a session on this and my eyes had trouble adapting to the fast-paced nature of COD).

I'm wondering how much fun this'll be to play with randoms from launch onwards. I've played about ten matches, and only one dude could be bothered to revive team mates whilst they were in cover rather than charging off across the map to get themselves shot. Bizarre, at times. The jungle map also had a weird roundabout session where both our teams couldn't find each other for about three or four minutes as we stuck together and evidently both ran in the same direction.

Guess I'm kinda the exception here, but I just didn't like the feel of it much. Some neat ideas, like the grappling hook and purchasable buddies, but it left me pretty cold overall.

21 minutes ago, Kayin Amoh said:

I'm wondering how much fun this'll be to play with randoms from launch onwards. I've played about ten matches, and only one dude could be bothered to revive team mates whilst they were in cover rather than charging off across the map to get themselves shot. Bizarre, at times. The jungle map also had a weird roundabout session where both our teams couldn't find each other for about three or four minutes as we stuck together and evidently both ran in the same direction.

Guess I'm kinda the exception here, but I just didn't like the feel of it much. Some neat ideas, like the grappling hook and purchasable buddies, but it left me pretty cold overall.

In my experience playing with randoms was fine, revivals are so key that most will at least try and bring you back. The issues only arise when you split up and are suddenly facing off against 3 or 4 opposing players at once on your own. Not only do you go down quickly you have no chance of being revived (and hence stopping the other team from earning a point).

I am really tempted to try out The Last Of Us online after playing this, is it similar and still worth a look?

4 hours ago, tobert said:

I am really tempted to try out The Last Of Us online after playing this, is it similar and still worth a look?

It's brilliant mate, the best MP game on PS4 for me. There's a massive emphasis on stealth and flanking, so it's not balls out action 90% of the time. You have to very considered in your moving and loadouts.

Here's a couple of vids to give you a flavour.