Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Moz

As long as they keep it to cosmetic items it won't really matter. The problem is when they (like with The Last of Us) introduce DLC weapons and perks that whilst supposedly no better than the core weapons can offer advantages to the players that have them.

I don't have much faith in ND to limit the microtransactions to cosmetics because they seemingly thought it unimportant in TLoU and it put me right off that eventually.

It's pretty much my most anticipated game of 2016. I am concerned about what I've heard of the multiplayer micro payment shite though.

It's okay they've changed them from Naughty Dog points to Uncharted points so they'll get a pass on the Micro transaction rage because it's naughty dog and the lip synching in the lengthy cutscenes of dialogue, exposition and acting is top notch even though their clearly going to go down the pay to win route.

I loved The Last of Us, thought UC2 was very overpraised for a few set pieces but the core gunplay was unsatisfying at best. I predict that any reasonable issues with UC4 that other games would get overly criticised for will be ignored because of the expectations, hype and inability of PS4 owners to accept any criticism of the quality of games by Sony exclusive developers or the incompetence of their publishing management.

I loved The Last of Us, thought UC2 was very overpraised for a few set pieces but the core gunplay was unsatisfying at best. I predict that any reasonable issues with UC4 that other games would get overly criticised for will be ignored because of the expectations, hype and inability of PS4 owners to accept any criticism of the quality of games by Sony exclusive developers or the incompetence of their publishing management.

Uncharted has the best blend of navigation and shooting in the genre. 4 looks to improve on this by offering you more tools and freedom (PSX demo) and better integration of physics (E3 demo). The MP beta played beautifully.

And while I'm not happy with any form of microtransaction, TLoU was never pay to win. Still, it's definitely something that ND doesn't need.

Yes, I've watched The Final Bosman too. I have no concerns about the single player. Everything we've seen looks amazing, but I don't like these micro transactions.

Uncharted has the best blend of navigation and shooting in the genre.

I think that's a bit strong. It's a really really good Indiana Jones simulator. Great shooting and some cracking set pieces. UC2 has some of my favourite memories of last gen for that exact reason. The actual navigation side of things is pretty weak though, but that's fine because that's all it's supposed to be.

I think that's a bit strong. It's a really really good Indiana Jones simulator. Great shooting and some cracking set pieces. UC2 has some of my favourite memories of last gen for that exact reason. The actual navigation side of things is pretty weak though, but that's fine because that's all it's supposed to be.

I'm talking about the movement options during combat (not the platforming interludes), when you're jumping, climbing, hanging and exploiting the vertical level design. There is nothing quite like it and 4 expands on it, due to more expansive levels and new mechanics (like swingin).

As soon as I saw the last post was by MattyP I knew he'd mention that he won't be buying a PS4. What a surprise! We need a PS4 troll thread, I'm sick of the same fucking people (who are apparently so happy with their amazing consoles they can't stay out of competitor threads) infiltrating every Sony related topic to repeat the same biased gibberish over and over again.

I came here to read talk about Uncharted 4, not anything else.

As soon as I saw the last post was by MattyP I knew he'd mention that he won't be buying a PS4. What a surprise! We need a PS4 troll thread, I'm sick of the same fucking people (who are apparently so happy with their apparently amazing consoles they can't stay out of competitor threads) infiltrating every Sony related topic to repeat the same shit over and over again.

I came here to read talk about Uncharted 4, not this shit.

:D You are indeed typing shit too evidentially.

Deleted both my posts. Hope this pleases you. I'm glad I'm not as an obnoxious little person that you appear to be.

I look forward to reading your valuable opinion on games in future.... ????

Fair enough if they need more time, not entirely sure how much you can actually do in four weeks or whatever it is but I'll bow to their judgement.

Announcing it on a little-followed blog two days before Christmas, once the press have knocked off for two weeks and the world has done its Christmas shopping, is cuntery of the first order.

I am starting to wonder how Shuhei Yoshida is still in a job. He's good at Twitter but how many games under his watch have actually shipped on time? For a company with a studio network of this size they should be doing an awful lot more.

MattyP, could you please write a dedicated blog about the zillion thousand reasons about why you're not getting a PS4 - whether it is emulating PS2 games on your PC or taking your brothers console, it is fascinating. I wish everyone told us hear why they aren't buying something constantly -riveting reading.

Today I was thinking about getting the Nespresso because George Clooney is in the ads and I fancied coffee, but I had some Yorkshire Tea instead. Maybe one day when you can make Yorkshire Tea in the nespresso machine I might bite! Until then Clooney can go fuck himself.

As soon as I saw the last post was by MattyP I knew he'd mention that he won't be buying a PS4. What a surprise! We need a PS4 troll thread, I'm sick of the same fucking people (who are apparently so happy with their amazing consoles they can't stay out of competitor threads) infiltrating every Sony related topic to repeat the same biased gibberish over and over again.

I came here to read talk about Uncharted 4, not anything else.

And people wonder why Rllmuk is seen as a bit cunty....

Nice one lads. Another poster bullied out of a thread.