IGNORED

GTA Online: PS5 & Xbox Series versions due March 2022

p1nseeker

Lovin' the bozo exhausts on the Ruiner. Shame it doesn't suit the car.

We should do one of those 'secure a truck' missions with a group of rllmuk people and have a cutomized Phoenix protect it from cop cars.

0_0.jpg

Also, this was my idea from the first mention of user created content and I'm itching to see how it could play out. I haven't seen that emblem available in the modding options anywhere in single player? Is it a crew emblem?

post-8803-0-68491600-1383605372.jpg

Stupid train! Look what you did to my car

I started a mission and got into what I thought was my car but turned out to be some dick's identical blue Entity XF. He kicked me out of it using magic and gave me a load of verbal so OBVIOUSLY I stickied it and blew it to bits when he went to open the door

post-8803-0-06798500-1383605399.jpg

Totally worth it

My first few hours of being a bad sport have been okay, wouldn't really notice the difference in races or missions

Apologies for blasting your personal vehicle to kingdom come, btw.

Kudos to the pilot for the maze bank sniping position, that was a smart move... although I was mildly concerned when donut took the controls for our escape.

Edit: Oh yeah, you do the combat roll by aiming down sights and square with a direction.

Amazing scenes on this recently; I was messing around in free roam when I bumped into Gerry Helmet and we went for a ride around places but somewhere along the way we ended up getting a five-star wanted level after shooting one too many things. The best thing about players coming together in these scenarios is that everyone has different agendas; I just wanted to go somewhere quiet and lose the heat but my partner in crime insisted on blowing more things up and so I was panicking quite a bit. :lol:

Amazing scenes on this recently; I was messing around in free roam when I bumped into Gerry Helmet and we went for a ride around places but somewhere along the way we ended up getting a five-star wanted level after shooting one too many things. The best thing about players coming together in these scenarios is that everyone has different agendas; I just wanted to go somewhere quiet and lose the heat but my partner in crime insisted on blowing more things up and so I was panicking quite a bit.  :lol:

the AP pistol is a head shot machine, i think i killed about 6 cops drive by style. It was such an escalation, one minute casually driving down a country road next 3 choppers and half the police force cartwheeling over the top of us.....

All because that npc gave me cheek.

what does AP stand for? is it automatic pistol pistol?

I think it's armour piercing. AP pistol seriously tears the shite out of vehicles.

I jumped on again last night before bed for a quick 15 mins, and I managed to kill 3 bounties in the space of about 2 minutes; they were all heading for the LS Customs in northern LS, where I'd just sold a car. I barely had to move to take out all three of them.

Reports on GTA Forums of people receiving the stimulus. A lot of people are reporting getting the whole 500k in one go, with other people reporting having gotten more. It's tough to tell because that place is a fully functional bullshit factory.