rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
p1nseeker

GTA Online: Gay Tony is back!

Let me know when you clean out the cobwebs McSpeed & I'll join thanks.

You should be able to get in now!

Don't kick me! :P

No worries :)

Hey McSpeed help a brotha out with a spot please. I sent an invite a couple of weeks back.

Should get on a fair bit this week.

You should be able to have a working crew invite now.

• Upvote 2

Thanks McSpeed, hope to be online quite a bit this week so will join in with any crew invites.

What's your Gamertag and Social Club username?

I am totally representative of someone who plays gta online.

Hopefully with the new additions I'll have more luck finding games with crew members in!

You're on Live as well, right? Gamertag?

My gamer tag is sunversusmoon. Can't remember if social club matches that it my username here.

Feel free to add me on Live (Joe McSpeed) and we'll meet up online for some games later this week :)

Simply rock your car side to side to flip it back over:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

hmmm.

Also, I casually sniped some dude from the top of the hill where the massive sewage pipes are, while he was hiding out on a roof below, and shortly afterwards he sent a mugger after me! The mugger knocked me over and nabbed $500 and made off into the trees. He didn't get too far before I mowed him down, but still! Also, got an achievement for gunning down my mugger.

Also also, I saw a big green circle on the map where that guy was, is that for a weapons crate drop or something?

• Upvote 1

Also also, I saw a big green circle on the map where that guy was, is that for a weapons crate drop or something?

Either an ammo drop or a gang attack I'm guessing :)

Schoot Ashmatuk (the crew leader) a message, he should be able tot kick soms 'inactives' out.

I can be kicked off the original group as long as I remain on the ps3 one.I get internet again tomorrow.

Last night I accidentally stayed up past midnight because I got hold of an LMG from somewhere and was just wandering around team deathmatch mowing down the opposing team like John Matrix. Do you get some sort of defensive boost from holding an LMG, or was it maybe just the ludicrous stopping power and range of it nailing everybody before they could get a shot off?

Last night I accidentally stayed up past midnight because I got hold of an LMG from somewhere and was just wandering around team deathmatch mowing down the opposing team like John Matrix. Do you get some sort of defensive boost from holding an LMG, or was it maybe just the ludicrous stopping power and range of it nailing everybody before they could get a shot off?

You enter a Matrix-esque bullet-dodging mode. Everyone knows that when a bullet flies towards into John Matrix, it gets the hell out of the way. Bullets aren't stupid.

On the other hand, I had yet another disastrous free-for-all on concrete that began with me being shot immediately by a player whose spawn point was ten yards behind mine. On respawning, my character instantly fell over for no reason and was quickly dispatched by a bemused man who had exactly the same face as my man.

Why do all the player characters have exactly the same face?

It's Rockstar's revolutionary genetic facial construction algorithm that obfuscates the fact they only animated one facial rig by creating the same face regardless of what options you select.

• Upvote 1

Is RLLMUK race night returning tomorrow? I think that was the plan, yes?

Not sure if I'm still in the crew, but i'll be around hoping for an invite to it either way*.

All I've really done in online is racing so far but I'd like to spread myself a bit more and try some of the other stuff too, so I'll try to join some of y'alls games later. Tag is multiClunk

*edit - ah haa cheers Joe :hat: , still in the crew and promoteted to be reprasentatin' too. Awesome man,

Hah. That was much better than playing against randoms. Even if I did mostly suck. And cheers for letting my next door neighbour join in too. He says you guys are much nicer than other GTA folk :)

• Upvote 1

Either an ammo drop or a gang attack I'm guessing :)

If its green its the area where a crate drop is going to be.

Who is in charge of the PS3 crew?

Aye, twas indeed a crate drop, the crate must've already been claimed by the time I made it to that one.

I did manage to make it to another one last night though, which was great, had 2500XP inside it so it took me up to the next level immediately. The buggers had dropped it right next to a gang attack location on the east coast though, which I couldn't be bothered engaging with, so I had to skirt right round the outside of the red circle to get to the green one. After I'd claimed the crate I ended up setting the gang attack off so I legged it!

Great night of GTA Online gaming last night chaps. Thanks for joining in and making it a joy! The eight player races were ace - not to mention deflowering Baring and Big Gus with their first games of Top Fun ;)

I'm hoping we can get to some more (team) missions later on, and possibly move to deathmatches as well. It's a bit of a shame it's not (yet?) possible to change auto-aim or restrict weapon types in the mission settings, but I'm sure we can set up an enjoyable experience.